I was the most famous poster in Jow Forums /int in 2012-2014. Ask me everything, lads

I was the most famous poster in Jow Forums /int in 2012-2014. Ask me everything, lads

ima girl tho (half kazahk half jewish)

Attached: honkster-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Are you the pedo?

you're not Chubak

Sheikh Suleiman al-Britani?

Why were you famous?

>ima girl tho

Attached: IMG_1225.jpg (760x334, 87K)

>Kazhak=Nationality
>Jew=Faith.

You're a kazhak who believe in judaïsm. Which mean that you are a mysandric pedophile who like the idea of torturing babies dick, you fucking sickos think their lifes is worth more because they are Gods NPCs.

>Havent visited int for 3 years
>there are no whites here anymore, only some induses, churkas, haches and cuckolds from australia

Well fuck...

Attached: 928.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

Jow Forums is a black nationalist board. Cope with it wh*toid.

Pedojew you are not a girl

literally who?

>poo and proud

>t. Pookistani

The most famous posters from that era were
>Riley the autistic Yank
>Tripfig attention whore from Strasbourg
>Furry Iranian janny
>Chubak from Greenland

Which one were you?

You're forgetting the Sheik of Jersey

Oh and I forgot, the autistic white convert jihadi from Jersey who got arrested.

Tits or gtfo

I miss rileyposting ngl

I will not allow you to mention sheikh abu-suleiman al britani without his well deserved title of emir of jersey and fatih of south britian.

what have you been doing since that time? why have you returned?

No it's not, newfag.
It was called Jow Forums with flags when Jow Forums didn't have flags. All the black memes are mostly due to Turk cockroaches who came here when 4channel appeared last year.
Lurk moar, faggot

FWG was pure and sincere
She never fucked any dog

>Can't tell an obvious sarcastic post
I suggest you lurk moar nu/pol/tard

Nobody cares grandma

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>t. Actual Pookistani retard

>Riley the autistic Yank
girl¿

It's full of asshurt Indians ruining all the fun.

And Skeikh Suleiman Al-Britani. The man that was literally arrested for posting here.
What does he think about all these mosque shooters?

All the cuck spammers and black larpers are Americans, Canadians, and Brazilians. Indians are annoying though, always whining about bullying

>Butthurt Jow Forumstard comes over to Jow Forums after getting roasted by Indians to again get roasted by Indians

Lol, Indians literally migrated from this site because they got triggered over memes

STOP

No one knows you whore

You are not roasting anyone, Indians are just terrible posters. Misinformed, not understanding the cause/effect correlation, when an Indian appears, it turns the whole thread into shit. Indians must be the most annoying and unaware of themselves "people" I've ever met.
Shouldn't have allowed them independence.
Literally worse than leafs.

>I was the most famous poster

Attached: 09-46-15-giphy.gif (356x200, 2.57M)

>miisinformed, not understanding the cause/effect correlation, when an Romanian appears, it turns the whole thread into shit. Romanains must be the most annoying and unaware of themselves "people" I've ever met.
See it still holds the same sense gypsy boi

Well, I do hate about two thirds of this country's population, it's true that we have many gypsies and many gypsyfied romanians.

sorry, but trannies are not allowed on Jow Forums

Well then, you know what to do

Attached: 181-1815455_post-suicide-pepe-clipart.png.jpg (880x473, 128K)

What's wrong with being better?

Genocide?