An Italian family entered the metro today. They were very loud

An Italian family entered the metro today. They were very loud.

Attached: 1561045807547.jpg (885x960, 104K)

Lmao why are the blacks and arabs and whites so quiet in public transport?

When I was in Zurich i saw two cute guys speaking italian and wearing uniforms and holding rifles. I got so wet.

Italians are cringy and want to show everyone they are italians and how they are better than everyone in the universe etc

fat fucks as yourself op need to kys

They were nice and they seemed really happy, they really brightened up the place. But they were so loud. So loud.

P.S. They were laughing a lot, and you don't hear that sound in Germany often.

Maybe for germans.

What did you whiteboi

WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHY YOU SPEAKING SO QUIET I CANT HEAR YOU

I'm not German, I'm Bavaryan.

Italians are basically a civilised version of Albanians.

Wow!

Thank you.

Get ready for Chinese families

Why do Chinese tourists let their kids pee and shit on the streets?

Welcome :3

Well thats because albania is italy

Today, all of us in the metro were Italy.

why didn't you deport them germcuck?

Attached: NAZIST.jpg (600x500, 33K)

>that one pack of Arab youth that get in the train and start yelling and laughing in French
Feeling you, bruv.

It's okay to be yourself as long as you survive mindset.

Why do some people visit Germany? It's ugly.

Why are Brazilians so loud?

I like it, i visited bavaria not once but twice :)

Bavaria is not Germany.

Dude chinese are quiet too.

This is a beautiful post.

Attached: bavarian-empire.jpg (2000x1970, 869K)

Im from southern italy tho
Love ur beer

Oh.

based

please make it happen

I am working on it as we speak.

Arabs do that as well btw, seen it

this. the average italian always try to shove the fact that they're italian into everyone's faces. just look at anything italian-related shit online, it's always full of retards commenting ''I'M ITALIAN'', ''PROUD TO BE ITALIAN'', ''LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU'RE ITALIAN'', insulting and telling bestemmie to anyone who dares to criticize them. but you know, we also have flaws :)

Probably terroni

calm down, discount german

t. loud brown manlet

Is there really such a difference in looks between the norf and souf of italy? Most people in Bolzano were short and had dark hair too. I don't know how it is in Sicily but I doubt everyone is black.

Not as big as the memes but it's noticeable, especially in stuff like height and certain facial features
I can guess if someone is from the north or the south 8 times out of 10 I'd say. The centre is more difficult

I don't know. I'd say both the north and the south of italy has very, very cute guys

not as noticeable as retards on Jow Forums say

I can tell if your norf or souf 6/10 Times
t.errone

You disappointed? :(
Apulia is nice dude i swear

Hello, I shall visit Apulia next year. Recommendations?

Yes. From norf to souf
>Avoid Foggia (the city, the province isnice, especially gargano, like Monte Sant Angelo and Vieste)
>Visit Andria, the Frederick the 2nd castle "Castello Svevo" (Swabian Castle) is a must for every german and every italian in my opinion
>Visit the internal land of bari, go to the Valle D'itria, with places like Locorotondo, putignano and noci, theyre beautiful
>Visit Bari: nightlife city, it has beautiful theatres, nice history and old town centre and its not as dirty as most other southern italian cities. also thats where i live :). 1 or 2 days should be enough.
>visit polignano a mare and alberobello and monopoli (monopoli is better than all three imo)
>Now youre heading to Salento: this is an entirely different place, probably even more beautiful, but the people here speak a dialect closer to sicilian, while we in bari speak something closer to neapolitan.
>In salento visit ostuni, otranto, Galatea, Galatina, Nardo, lecce. Avoid gallipoli if you dont like discount Ibiza.

Sorry but the loudest people in the train from Lugano to Milano yesterday were Germans

Also id highly suggest you to avoud turistic traps. Check TripAdvisor and Slow Food/Gambero Rosso before going to a Restaurant, pizzeria or cafe.
Try local food. In Bari Province we have panzerotti, raw seafood, focaccia barese, riso patate e cozze, orecchiette pasta (with cime di rape Or horse meat rolls usually) and the zampina. In salento they have other stuff but its equally as Good.

Last but dont least:
Dont ask for cappuccino outside breakfast. And dont go around with sock and sandals please

maybe people just stand out in foreign countries. you also have a lot to talk about when traveling. so obviously people talk more.

>And dont go around with sock and sandals please

no can do. its our culture, if head scarfs are allowed socks and sandals are too.

They weren't real italians there were probably terroni (southern "italians")

Head scarfs are not allowed, it gives us bad flashbacks from the 700s :(

We're the real Italians, Ubaldo. You're just larpers.

Tbh i think italians dont exist.

>the zampina
I see you're a man of culture as well

Let us leave then

Lo sai.

That's because they are

We wouldnt be who we are without you

There are some cultures that are respectful of others in public spaces. There are some that aren't. We must cull the latter.

Based

Thank you

Youre welcome my germ

Mamma mia! That's against the German rules!

Make fun of me all you want. But it was loud and I have feelings. I am not a machine.

thats sad

Yes, it is, it's very sad.

they got nice museums

What kind of coffee do you drink after breakfast then?

I'm sorry my people annoyed you. We are loud, and we tend to interrupt each other when we talk. It annoys me too

espresso or marocchino (which has cocoa)

there are no ''real'' italians, Lorenzo.

not physically, but mentally and attitude wise absolutely

Are you sure they weren't refugees?

Normal italian

Attached: serious-businessman-talk-gesticulate-confident-business-interview-businessman-talk-gesticulate-busin (800x450, 21K)

Loud italian

Attached: 118166597-handsome-young-businessman-celebrating-his-success-gesticulating-and-shouting.jpg (1300x866, 95K)