Why dont you have a gf, user? Are you afraid of girls? Are you considering to go tranny? or you're just a fa9got?

why dont you have a gf, user? Are you afraid of girls? Are you considering to go tranny? or you're just a fa9got?

Attached: aya.jpg (1459x2050, 1.35M)

I have autism

so?

i dont want
yes i am
no i m not
no

I can't speak normally to men, let alone girls

you afraid of girls? why? they're are like very weak compared to us guys lol

well, there has to be a place in the universe where you fit in. and there has to be girls there. women also can be autistic after all. you're not the only one

im afraid because they can ruin lifes

>ruin lives
how? just don't fall in love with them and you're safe from their love spells such as heartbreak. dumb bitches can hardly tie up their shoes without male assistance lol

but if i embarrass myself they can talk to theyre boyfriend and say im a creeper and then theyr boyfriend will kick my ass

Because I like cute guys aka femboys, twinks, slim guys.

Attached: 1561799998541.gif (436x245, 939K)

that's what you mean by ruining your life? lol you sure you ain't gay, my nigga? just hit the gym, learn some kung fu and become an ass kicker yourself. it won't take you longer than a year, tops

i am a little boy i cant become ass kicker

do you have some sort of muscle atrophy that doesn't allow you to gain mass even if you hit the gym? if not, you're just making excuses, fool...

yes its called twink body

oh, so you ARE gay. a bottom gay. okay. nevermind about the whole girlfriend talk then

no i not gay at all, twink dont have to be gay

I dont think it is worth the time wasted
besides payinig a whore 2 times per month while practicing nofap is pretty cheap (iin comparison to buy shit to a gf)

Attached: hahabenis.png (326x300, 26K)

so you're into pussy, but you afraid of girls? how do you live your life like that, foo'? you must be rationalizing your incelness, coming up with excuses straight out your twink ass not to face reality... there's no way some gym and a proper diet won't give you a pussy-slaying physic if you do it right! quit making excuse, or quit planet Earth, homoboy

i jack off to hentai i prefer 2d

I am afraid of girls

>i jack off to hentai
well, this just proven to be beyond my rehabilitation skills. I spoke what was on my mind and gave you my suggestions. you sound like a nice enough, kid, i'm sure you'd make a nice cute girl in your town very happy, but that's up to you, son. god bless ya

why?

bless you

You'll be the best twink there ever was

Attached: Jeanne D'Arc.jpg (809x1024, 66K)

My sisters are my gfs.

Attached: 1494833840257.png (3000x3000, 123K)

this

>why dont you have a gf, user?
Laziness
>Are you afraid of girls?
No
>Are you considering to go tranny?
No
>you're just a fa9got?
No

I don't know. Why are some people scared of darkness or of cockroaches?

because darkness conceals real and potential threats. cockroaches give you hepatitis if they bite you. women, on the other hand, what do they do? they nag and cheat on you, yeah, but they also suck your dick if you buy them a milkshake and take them to watch a good movie

Attached: big tiddie surprise.gif (320x384, 478K)

>why dont you have a gf, user?
Laziness, autism and lack of interest in being in a romantic relationship
>Are you afraid of girls?
No
>Are you considering to go tranny?
Don't want to be a tr*nny but wouldn'tmind being a big titty anime girl
>or you're just a fa9got?
Bisexual but I prefer women even if they are retarded

> hepatitis
> titis
kek