I hate having to work

I hate having to work...

Attached: always remember lazy day.png (601x495, 212K)

Fuck, I have work in 7 hours. Thanks for reminding me

KYS Tranny freak

u work on weekends?

Attached: bored anime.gif (540x540, 577K)

>tfw only have to work saturday and sunday
>tfw it pays both rent, internet, food and savings
Feels good

During work week, I wait for weekend and all the possibilities.
During weekend, I procrastinate, ruining all opportunities, and dread the coming workweek.

Life is hell.

2real. try to find a job you like

What do you do?

Yes, I work in hospo so my weekend is in the middle of the week

Attached: __shikinami_kantai_collection_drawn_by_abe_kanari__5822e817c837420919ba6bac7515d959.jpg (750x400, 119K)

>i unironically have to work 8 hours on next saturday without getting paid at all

Attached: 1549125980851.jpg (245x206, 12K)

you a nurse?

Attached: anime question.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

hahaaahahaa i have no work until tuesday

I work as a "controller". Basically just babysit in a factory. Nothing really happens so I usually drink soda, eat snacks and watch anime/shitpost.
I earn 14 800 swedish kronor per month after taxes.

wtf i thought all finns here were neets

I graduated last year and got a technology job at a small company but the company immediately had to sue someone so they've been paying me half my salary ($2500/month) to do nothing. For the past year I've done nothing but play vidya, watch anime, and go to the gym. I also went to Asia twice (b/c I'm Asian). I feel like I am wasting my life because I have a degree that would theoretically allow me to easily find a job paying 70-90k. Should I quit and find another job or continue to do nothing with my life?

Attached: snake.png (560x663, 300K)

We are actually all normies on this board

Sounds like a good deal if you're basically a neet getting paid, but then again I guess that depends on your ideals. This is a question only you can answer, user.

enjoy it while it lasts

enjoy it while it lasts and then when the company goes to shit put it on your curriculum as "several years of experience"

Attached: Satania deal with it.jpg (1029x1200, 131K)

>For the past year I've done nothing but play vidya, watch anime, and go to the gym.
You could've read for example joyce's and Faulkner's complete bibliographies in that time desu and really enlightened your life

>Get paid for doing literally nothing without it ruining your employment record
Sounds great.

Reading Faulkner and Joyce without getting exposed to literature before would probably be more confusing than anything

Good point actually