"I am European. I love my race and I support Americans."

>"I am European. I love my race and I support Americans."
>100% of all sharters instantly seethe

Attached: 1567355015393.png (638x736, 240K)

>no ussr
>no dresden bombing
what a shit world would it be

kys or grow up

I always say the Vikings were the most based and wise people.
They found America first, spent a generation or two there and then probably had a prophesy about about what the future would be like if they stayed, so they left and never told anyone about what they found or how to get there.
Fast forward a couple hundred years and some greedy mednigger kike named (((Columbus))) decided to plunge our reality into chaos with his shenanigans.

They were just killed

>no USSR
How exactly? USSR was founded during a period in which the USA was still not very relevant in Europe at all. The only difference it would've made was WW1 ending in a stalemate but Russia would still have entered the revolution regardless.

Listen were not that greedy i swear

>knights got BTFO by vikings but literally naked people with sticks and leather skirts could kill them

There would be no sense of Europe being our race without the colonialism of the Americas inventing whiteness and Europeans for more manpower. Without that Europeans would be so separated and overpopulated that they'd be more similar to Asia. Especially the way incredibly similar nations despise each other, and also no democracy we'd be stuck in feudalism, so God bless America, USA USA

>knights got BTFO by vikings
lol what

what's wrong with hiroshima, why shouldn't it exist?

Whiteness was also very much a thing in the Asian colonies. Dutch Indonesia had racial hierarchy. 'Indo-Europeans' as they were called were also a category which reffered to hapas

wtf I love Varg now

In that scenario a shit-ton of progression for humanity doesn't happen for god knows how long, if ever.

Varg is based what are you talking about ?

That's ok nordicists want to live half naked in the woods like their grug ancestors

>(((Progression)))

Attached: Pete_in_Goof_Troop.jpg (967x731, 83K)

A fucking schizo

Hue

what could have been...

incredibly similar

Attached: EEWVoQRXsAAl3vo.jpg (680x678, 41K)

Jews would be still occupying UK if USA didnt exist

Imagine if germanic scum didn't ruin a thousand years of greco-roman civilization

Attached: 1547162660339.png (1954x1362, 139K)

I'm an American, and I'd like to kick this church burning, welfare leeching, murderer square in the balls!

I hate swdes but I also hate american even more, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Varg is a friend from now on

I thought your enemy was work.

shut up american, you're loud, let me have my siesta.

>no dresden bombing
otherwise pretty based post but the dresden bombing was an objective good for humanity
it's a shame so few people died

+1

>>knights got BTFO by vikings
Oh Sven...

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN

>There would be no sense of Europe being our race
No. That is because only anglos think of the "european" race, i.e. wanting the rest of Europe to take responsibility for your destructive imperialist ventures around the world.