Tried for decades to get accepted by Europe

>tried for decades to get accepted by Europe
>told to fuck off

>trying hard now to get accepted by Arabs
>told to fuck off

lmao

Attached: turkey-map-flag-isolated-white-background-high-detailed-illustration-flag-over-map-turkey-map-flag-1 (1300x779, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=0vdtWJ5pGPk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=xwENdj3vzaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are doing right though. EU members arejust seething over they can't run away from sinking ship.

>tried for decades to get accepted by Europe
we used eu for decades for gibs.
eveyone hates arabs here.

what
I thought they fucked over the Saudis pretty good with the whole journalist case

like they really give a fuck about an arab-american journalist lol. the only friends Turkey has is Qatar I think

the feelings are mutual

how would you know?

WHo do turks like?

shut up

we like other turkics and that's it.

Because they dabbed on all arabs and most of the balkans for 600 years

You're more similar to Arabs or Persians than to chinky central Asians

How so?

Turks don't even like each other. Leftist Turks hate rightist Turks and vice versa.

no we are not.

we are close to some levantines but those are not arabs and originally from anatolia anyway.

and not all turkics are asian looking. especially oguz turkics.

Only Kazakhs and Kyrgyzlar are chinky because of mongol invasion

He was the son of Turkish immigrants

>Erdogan trying hard to larp and involve himself in Arab politics is totally normal

Based

>arguing with literal retards on Jow Forums
Why? Go talk with lobotimized apes and you'll have more intelligent discussion than nearly anyone in this site.

Who Turks stand with then?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=0vdtWJ5pGPk
Isn't this Lebanon?

Seamonkey is right tho. t*rks are ar*bs

I like russians, dislike putin

Literally worst opinion

WE

the majority don't like them or have a neutral relationship with the country

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=xwENdj3vzaM
Thats a lot of people in video.

can confirm

most turks outside of turkey(germany etc.) are hard right it's ridiculous

dropping out of school, badly educated, form ghetto like parts in their own "turks are the best" bubble

fuck them

lookup anti turkey marches

>dropping out of school, badly educated, form ghetto like parts in their own "turks are the best" bubble
i didnt go school but i still graduated
i'm centrist but yes i love turks and we are the best for sure

you can cope because you're a short whiteboi hahahaha

>lookup anti turkey marches
I know that there is big armenian diaspora in your country. Lebanon is like tsundere toward Turkey.

we started to like russia cuz they supported our operations against kurdish terrorists in syria, gave us missiles etc. all happened after failed amerikan backed coup in 2016.

Brazil and India

I always had the impression modern Turks were happy with doing their own thing and not caring about either Euros or Arabs

those are syrians

I love the turks in turkey they are very social, welcoming and friendly people, not the trash that walks in germany acting high and mighty, barely able to communicate in anything but turkish and seeing every non turk as lesser being.

but thats mostly the germans fault for not seeing them as a part of germany which caused the turks to isolate that much, basically forming a parallel society and the turks not accepting non turks and refusing to learn the language in the country they fucking live in.

> you can cope because you're a short whiteboi hahahaha
...I think I'm fine with my 194

we sent k*rds and islamic monkeys from central anatolia this why they are shit

And uzbeks and tajiks which are most of central asia anyway

>but thats mostly the germans fault for not seeing them as a part of germany which caused the turks to isolate that much, basically forming a parallel society and the turks not accepting non turks and refusing to learn the language in the country they fucking live in.
yep exactly

its not the same in england as it is in germany, english turks are mostly integrated into general london culture but thats also very violent anyway

Tajiks are not turkic and Uzbeks are not chinky level mongoloid

Attached: uzbeki9.jpg (491x508, 78K)

Vast majority of turks are islamic monkeys

they're not. Also lmfao at that name

>gets gibs for ages from EU
>cucks arabs and takes their lands

Attached: 1568879353300.jpg (249x249, 8K)

They are allowed to forbid Islam once for all, to hellenize themselves and to ask for an annexation by Greece.

Are you that white looking turk zoomer?

You're not a Turk unless you live on this soil and breathe it's air. You may not be a German either, but you're not a Allah damn Turk for sure.

>but thats mostly the germans fault
know the term Gastarbeiter? That's not the same as conventional immigrants

>Doesn't think that e*dogan conducted the coup to have absolute power
user.... I..

>allah
Fucking a*abs

>Allah damn Turk
>not god damn turk

how can you not feel stupid when writing that?

and educate yourself, oh wait you can't your leader busy building more mosques

>You're not a Turk unless you live on this soil and breathe it's air.

oh noes

yeah I know that,
The word "Gastarbeiter" seems like just a way to quiet down the right wings at that time, to make it look like the turks will leave after "doing their work", which obviously never happened.
Still the later generation weren't much better, same goes for the turks btw., most never tried to integrate... there werent many possibilties either then, basically a lot of factors... as one would expect.

current generation at least seems to be a bit smarter/more thoughtful.

and then there are people like this guy , basically a turkish version of a chink drone

real turks are Erdogan supporters
secular kemalist leftists make me sick and drag down the entire country

E*dogan doesn't want people posting here. You post here. You like him. Aren't you a hypocrite?

It was accepted by Europe. It was not told to fuck off. It was only told to fuck off in post-1945 Europe, but between 1920-1945, it was considered "European", especially by the Germans and italians and French.

TBQH it was only really told to fuck off from 1970-onwards. Turkey was a founding member of the Council of Europe and UN and a very early member of NATO.

T U R A N
U
R
A
N

Attached: kara_boga.png (852x623, 693K)

lol

>made Balkans massive butthurt for 200+ years

Based
Fuck Serbs

This
Fuck serbs