Reminder to all trans """"people"""" that your self image and identity is a product of escapism and mental illness and...

reminder to all trans """"people"""" that your self image and identity is a product of escapism and mental illness and your physical features are more akin to the likes of a goblin than whatever anime character you've deluded yourself into believing you look like. You will never be a real women, nor resemble one. Join the 40% today and kill yourselves. :)

Attached: 1569066308838.jpg (738x663, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)03866-7/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29057562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4429493/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

becoming a fag is like taking the ultimate bluepill.

Tell me user, how was your childhood?

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Trannies living rent free in polcel heads

If only they could redeem themselves by proving user wrong with some pics

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 111K)

Don’t Jow Forumstards think mental illness is a jewish scam?

Why do trannies scream "pol" when they're called out on being disgusting aberrations of civilised society?

Attached: 1566690038913.png (644x800, 174K)

dilate

Dilate Jow Forums tranny

What's MH?

rent free

Attached: 1568918044311.jpg (633x758, 65K)

Mental health I believe.

cringe

Attached: 84r26CY.gif (250x380, 2.44M)

>Post-operative vaginal dilation is an integral part of the initial surgery recovery and the regular maintenance of a transgender person's neo-vagina. Typically, dilation begins a few days after surgery and is almost always required for life. Without proper dilation, the skin graft inside the vagina tends to contract which leads to shortening or closure of the neo-vagina.
>Dilation involves inserting a lubricated dilator into the neo-vagina and keeping it in there for a specified amount of time. The size of dilator and the length of dilation time varies depending on the surgeon's protocol and patient's needs. Your surgeon will advise about the proper use and frequency of post-op dilation and it's important to follow their advice above all as it may be specific to your case.
That's grim. Imagine willingly shoving a dildo into a literal axe wound for two hours a day to prevent it from closing, just to fulfill your escapist fantasies.

Attached: E066E6DC-C049-45EF-911E-52A793EAAAAE.jpg (799x1200, 138K)

>rent free
You cocksuckers spam threads with trannyposting its literally impossible to have a decent conversation without your gay larping

Imagine the kind of self-delusion you must operate under to live with yourself as a tranny? It is easier if you just project any kind of opposition on a mental boogeyman like Jow Forums. The trannies in our general do the same but with their fantasy antagonist called "Dampus".

trannies are incredibly mentally ill, im fairly moderate and im not even white but god they just need to kill themselves and stop existing

same with faggots desu

In case of real women that didn’t have a fully formed vagina the procedure is 20 months max.
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)03866-7/fulltext
If you dilate your nupussy too much you will end up getting surgery again. So that means they never dilate forever, unlike what Jow Forums says.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29057562
Perforation in the neovagina from sex is rare.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4429493/

Attached: D4AC397D-CFD2-4D9F-8473-A5E581BE407C.jpg (1152x2048, 296K)

It is over.

Either way, you're out of your fucking mind if you think that's something a sane person would do.

Attached: 1546875719465.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Straya!

6 or 7 people out of whole motherfucking Romania post here. Show your friends and classmates this place. Watch them disappear out of your life forever. Expect all rumors to be spread about you. Who’s the crazy now?

You, for thinking that any of my friends would give a shit about me posting on an Indonesian basket weaving forum

I guess you’ve been alone so long that you forgot what normal-normal is for the everyday Joe/Jane.
90% of the content here is mental illness and will creep the fuck out anyone who hasn’t seen it yet. You won’t scare them away by the sole virtue of posting here, but the rest of the crowd will. But I guess you got no tucking life to begin with and are socially isolated hence you have no awareness of it, so it just doesn’t matter.

Have sex.

Fă sex

Have sex.