I'm American and my opinion is *bbbrrrrrraaaaaaap* my opinion is *bbbrrrrrraaaaap* this foreskin too spicy *snip*...

>I'm American and my opinion is *bbbrrrrrraaaaaaap* my opinion is *bbbrrrrrraaaaap* this foreskin too spicy *snip* *snip* these schoolkids too healthy *bang* *bang* This burger really tasty *claps* *leaves tip*

Attached: 1569030361333.jpg (327x316, 26K)

Reply to this if Americans should be rangebanned.

> a rare picture of an american fulfilling her most unthinkable dreams

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (620x465, 61K)

I don't want americans to be range banned I just want them to disappear from Earth

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN
THEY ARE NOT HUMAN THEY ARE NOT HUMAN THEY ARE NOT HUMAN
AZTLAN WILL BE FREED AZTLAN WILL BE FREED AZTLAN WILL BE FREED
KILL THEM ALL

pay denbt

I think Americans are nice guys, too bad they're fat, use the imperial system, drive V8s and automatics transmission cars.

Unironically

"U-S-A" (*scoffs). That stands for "Underneath Saudi Arabia", right? Saudi Arabia, ever heard of it? They fought a one day war against America on September 11th, 2001, and America immediately surrendered. Nineteen Saudis killed 3,000 pussy-ass Americans. And so we became Saudi Arabia's personal army, going after all their enemies: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Iran, anyone who threatens their pipeline. It took only 19 Arabs to turn America into a vassal state. Look at yourselves. You're slaves to weakness. You say you hate Muslims? You are Muslims. A Muslim submits to his master. Your children serve in chains made of french fries and applause lines. Since 9/11, America has given another 60,000 of its children to die for Saudi Arabia. 19 sons versus 63,000 sons and daughters.

Attached: 1567712076250.jpg (591x570, 100K)

why are euros constantly thinking about americans?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pepe think - Google Search.png (528x352, 190K)

dab

Well. At least we dont fuck goats and smell like olive oil

Used to. With the loss of the only global superpower -status goes any global relevancy as well

Attached: 1538515784811.jpg (795x608, 104K)

>unthinkable dreams
imagine living in a europoor country and thinking that getting a double cheeseburger with cheese and tomato is an unthinkable dream
do they not include it in your commie rations?

And genocided

Attached: 001.gif (48x48, 4K)

They dont; currently eating a sock. Help me Dwayne gib burger