Is winter in Scandinavia as comfy as it seems?

Is winter in Scandinavia as comfy as it seems?

Attached: comfy.jpg (640x640, 162K)

yes, but you won't like it

no

most scandis (Danes, Norwegians, stockholmers, Skane etc.) have disgusting wet winters

How can faggots like you survive those winters?

It looks more like this though

Attached: jg4zvn9mqok21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.68M)

super comfy

Attached: 5569595-650x.jpg (650x488, 286K)

By being better than slaves

Looks pretty comfy for me.

City folks

yes we can see that

You can suffer and hate your life in amidst of beautiful scenery as well. Actually, its easier to do that way

>the snow only melts in the cities

Attached: vinterslask121216.jpg (1600x1067, 453K)

Yes, it's extremely comfy. Don't listen to the dirty southron nigger below. Come to the north of Sweden during the winter and have a unique experience [spoiler]and fuck our women[/spoiler]

When you have to use winter clothing in September you'll stop liking it.

That looks pretty nice beyond the road

This, winter is only comfy when the humidity is low. Scandinavian cities have unpleasant wet winters with lots of rainy days

it looks like shit, i know because it's like that here too

Some winters yeah, depends on how far up north you go.

I wish we had -10c to -20c all year round so no sandniggers would ever go here.

Winter is top tier comfy.

this isn't winter, it's late autumn

if it looks like this all """winter""", you live in a place with 3 seasons: summer, autumn, and spring

they have (homo)sex

I love winter

Attached: 8521-_T8Q2621.jpg (1200x800, 232K)

only finns and northern norwegians and swedes have proper winters

I'd rather have proper summers instead of proper winters 2bh.

Canada and the Midwest don't have proper winters?

Winter-chan in Kiruna Sweden

Attached: Kiruna.jpg (860x480, 60K)

I’m talking about Scandinavia
We have hot summers and cold winters. You have pathetic Vancouver tier winters with freezing rain. Sad!

most of Sweden have very cold winters. It's really only in the south that it's "warm" but even then you can easily get -15-20 degrees with some luck

yep

No, I was talking about your winters

Big comfy

Attached: winter01.jpg (1600x1200, 174K)

Stockholm has 18 rainy days in January, Helsinki has 19. Cold rains are absolutely disgusting

no
i fucking hate w*nter

Judging by the position of the Sun in the sky, I'd reckon this is around high noon. (^:

Looks like northeast winter.
Even muddy slush is comfy to me
I just want it back bros

scandinavia is a shithole and it's very overrated
t. lived 5 months in malmö in 2013

Superficially yes but the Northeastern US is like 40-42 degrees north, Scandinavia is 55-65 degrees north. During winter you get only a few hours of daylight and the sun barely gets above the horizon. All that darkness is quite hellish.

You probably live on the american border, stop bragging.

Honestly I prefer dark and cold. I have moved to California where it is 70°F every day with no snow or rain, constant burning sunlight. It sounds nice but I can't stand it

Why on EARTH would you go to malmö

I only like the winter because of the darkness. The snow (aka slush, mud and rain) can fuck off desu.

Why swedes don't build roofs on roads

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-174544.png (2160x1080, 2.46M)

IF you like winter come to the Sami thread!!!!

>winter
>comfy
Do you have some mental decease my friend?

exchange student program

And if that's not enough, during summer you have to put up with unending daytime for a couple of months.

I live an hour drive from the border. I don’t get what your point is though, northern USA has cold winters

Oh okay, I would hate that part...

The sun basically doesn't set from late May to early August. You get at most dusk/twilight in midsummer.

Those poor Scandinavians...

It sucks when you leave for work in the dark, work in the dark and then go home in the dark. I'm always tired when i leave the house and it feels like night. Summer is also bad because I like to have my windows open when I sleep but I can't because of the light