Why do redditors like to use the term "Mayo" when talking about wh*Tes...

Why do redditors like to use the term "Mayo" when talking about wh*Tes? Like i don't understand how it's supposed to be insulting.

Attached: 818-exI6lkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 185K)

because reddit is american, and in america it's cool to act like you're not white by insulting yourself

Do they really?

they're autistic

mayo is specifically an insult for north american whites that don’t know how to cook and use lots of mayo
doesn’t really apply to europeans even though you faggots like mayo too

Lol white boys in denial. Mayos always like to call a certain ethnicity by a popular food that ethnicity eats but when it’s the other way, they always be like “ huh how is that funny?” “That doesn’t offend me” but here u are

I read Americans use it because of the stereotype that Wh*te people put mayo on everything. But the color also is pale which could make that similarity with skin tone another part that conveniently fits the slur.

I think the objective is to be more comical than overly insulting

Attached: 1567112821103.png (884x892, 335K)

Mayo because ur disgusting
Cracka because u easily break

Mayonnaise is the white man's sauce, as someone that has worked in fastfood I can tell you that darker skinned people usually ask their burgers to have no mayo.

Why are whites so fragiles?

Attached: pepe.jpg (1020x574, 48K)

Thats bullshit, after russia and america chile is the third world consumer of mayo, and mayo isnt considered a sauce, its an ingredient.

Chile is white.

mayo tastes like shit

>Cracka because u easily break the whip
fix'd

Mexicans love mayo way more than lots of whites. They eat that shit on corn on the cob and stuff. I'm white and I hate mayo. It is the blood of Beelzebub and i'm not down with that.

Leave mayonnaise alone with your insane identity politics, you people are rotten to the core it’s just a fucking sauce grow the fuck up

I love mayo and I'm black
I usually buy 2 of those 1kg hellmanns mayo bags per month

Its like Turks and Kebabs or french calling Brits roastbeef
It could either be positive or negative take that as you will

I fucking love roast beef.

Why are wh*Te ""men"" so fragile, bros?!?

It is impossible to verbally trigger white people with racial slurs and insults

Making fun of their nationality seems to work better.