First world niggas be like "Oh no...

>first world niggas be like "Oh no, I'm so depressed with my high standard of living and basic needs being met no matter how much I fuck up thanks to various safety nets, woe is me!"

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Having anxiety and living in the first world is still harder than like being poor or some shit in the third world

>first world niggers be like "Oh no, I'm so oppressed with my high standard of living and basic needs being met no matter how much I fuck up thanks to various safety nets, woe is me!"

How do you firsties come to the conclusion that poor third worlders face no psychological problems at all?
Everyone does, idiot. The only difference is that firsties have the advantage to whine about such problems on internet all day.

I suffer in deutschland

I live in the third world and have anxiety, beat that you first worldie

THIS.

Third worlders be like oh "boo hoo I saw a dead body today". Try ""living"" on $3200 a month and not having a girlfriend. Fucking third world scum.

Turkey is first world

lol

b-b-but you party at the beach every day with hot women and nothing to care about! I saw a music video once!

I wish I lived in a first world cunt

Dont quote the snownigger firstoid, they are unable to understand

I prefer to live in third world than first world , because first world people don't care about each other

lol

The one thing thirdies are more likely to have is family and community. For firsties who don't know their neighbors and were unloved by their parents, a "simple" life in a small thirdie town can sound like heaven

Because you are dumb, almost like animals.

the grass is always greener, dog
no winning

>i suffer in lebanon

Attached: 1565374547776.png (400x608, 284K)

>because first world people don't care about each other
This is true. Unironically the Mexican woman who helps clean our house said this. A lot of immigrants here want to leave. They miss the community and kindness they had. They only come here for the money they need to survive

Ugly
how true is it that people get bullied in school ? Like hive me your money or things like that ?

don't they have regular beheadings in mexico

because westoids are retarded

>this is considered ugly in lebanon
the horror!

It really depends where you live. Suburban America has stronger ties to immediate and extended family. Latino, Black, Arab and Asian (basically nonwhite unless you're in the redneck areas or in euro immigrant areas) are more community based. Ironically, multicultural neighborhoods (mixed) are the least connected with one another, that is unless they're millionaires. Poor first generation Mexicans aren't going to get along with first generation Koreans.

There's more bullying in the white schools because the wealthy white kid getting bullied is less likely to fight back. In nonwhite/nonasian schools the kids get into fights more often.

It seems like everyone here is traumatized by school, at least the Gen X and millennials. I'm not sure if this is worse than other firsties though. Nobody takes money but the social exclusion and constant harassment made some children act insane. Imagine being mocked for seven hours a day, shoved in the hallway, laughed at, books knocked out of your hands, body shamed when naked in gym class, etc. I do not know if things have gotten better

I think in Mexico you are basically safe from that if you and your family do not get involved in any cartel or police activity. I am not positive and I'm sure there are other crimes you must deal with. I don't mean to say it is safe

the problem is firsties for the most part view potential friends/mates as economic resources more so than genuine humans like they would in poor third world countries.

I've seen far more happiness(as well as poverty/corruption) in third world countries in south asia compared to my god ole' homeland in the US.

Sex and intimacy are the two most basic human needs and these two things are hardest to get in western countries because of Jews and feminism.

Hypergamy has run rampant here and 80% of women only date 20% of men. There’s more virgins in the first world than anywhere else. Just look at fertility rates and marriage rates.

Even if you are a chad don’t matter cause women are actually more powerful than men for the first time in history in America (they have the total backing of the police and courts)

So yeah I wish every day I was born in Afghanistan so I could have a pure young virgin bride and be allowed to beat her if she ever disobeyed me

Damn that's harsh , there are anti bullying campaigns over here although I never seen a bullying

>poor mexicans won't get along with wealthy koreans
Very accurate and I grew up on the wealthier side surrounded by whites/asian americans, and whenever a hispanic came to the neighborhood(usually to do handiwork) I always felt aggression.
>nonwhite/nonasian schools get into more fights
I've met a lot of decent black/hispanic kids, but more shit ones per capita than any just bc. they're families are much more violent if poor compared to the poor asian families

>bullying
The social exclusion continues when you reach adult life, but at that point most people don't care/use money to keep the trauma away in first world countries.

It was harsh. There is a constant threat of harassment so kids conform and fear social exclusion. So even the "cool" kids are walking around in fear of losing their social status. I know bullying is getting more attention now but I would not be surprised if it is still the same. There are racial issues with black children abusing white and Asian children when should are majority black as well. It is all very sad. I think it is a direct result of our lack of community.. The parents are terrible, nobody knows the other families, and nobody is held accountable

You know nothing about me or my problems so don't quote me you freaky mutt

Yeah. We have a lot of very angry rich man who were nerds in school and now essentially hate everyone. You can't blame them, but they make things even worse

>when should are
When schools are*

did you actually get bullied nigga? i thought that was just a tv meme because everyone got along or was at least somewhat respectful to each other when i went to k-12

I work with a lot of those nerds and no matter how nice their apt/cars they feel really empty. At least in my line of work they're fairly calm and good to get along with, but a literal decade of hard work and social isolation has definitely fucked them a bit mentally. Our society was not meant for nerds, but at least they're paid enough to be content.

The situation is much more complicated than that and I'm worried about you. I don't want to insult you because I'm familiar with these arguments, but I think there is more to it and happiness is possible. Love from family and friends is arguably more valuable than sex and romance.. Good luck user

I was tall so I was spared a lot of it. I did get a gf eventually, for context. But I saw some very mean things in my school and many broken adults came out of the experience. I'm glad kids got along at your school.

I hung out with the weird kids because my parents were drunks. I didn't know how to act normal and had social problems because of my home life

It's sad. The cliche is to become a libertarian tech employee and say "fuck you" to the country that never stood up for you. That's if they're lucky enough to be smart and technical. The ones that aren't, I don't even know what they do

>Sex and intimacy are the two most basic human needs
Oh my god fucking incels

*upvotes*
but unironically this, shits so hard with depression.
don't meme me and go "Hurrr durr you suffer in america lel" I do suffer in America, please respect that.

I work with engineers, so as techincal as you can imagine along with having 80+% of their courses with men. Very tough courses, few women, and understanding that only two buildings over are very attractive women in the prime of their life.

The STEM meme really does take a lot out of a nerd mentally.

>be thirdie
>wake up after a long night of impregnating at least 30 women
>go down to the local spring to get untainted, fresh water
>enjoy a fruit picked from a wild tree on your way
>police officer laughs it off even though you're technically committing a crime
>head down to the communal computer and complain about how much you suffer to a firstie who is currently getting beaten up by cops wielding cattleprods while paying $10,000 in taxes to some Jew so they can continue to live as an incel with fluoridated water and toxic GMO food

>Poor first generation Mexicans aren't going to get along with first generation Koreans.
lel I’m a poor Mexican immigrant and I have tons of Korean friends

I really thought you were serious untill you said clean water lol. Good post

Are you uniroincally a high IQ mexican? I've met only a couple really smart mexicans, and a ton addicted to call of duty.

>all these cunts thinking they live in the third world

You can talk when the only countries with lower GDP in your continent are fucking Afghanistan and Yemen.

come here my nigga, we're not full

>high IQ
I tested into GATE in middle school, coasted through high school, did good enough to coast through my bachelor’s and now I’m a lab tech at a pathology lab. I’m doing OK. I feel really stupid most of the time though. I don’t think I’m smart, it’s just that most people are a bit dumber.

how many schools would an incel shoot due to a heartbreak

LOL yoooo dis nigga got a double triangle flag he be from a country called "nipple" LMAOOOO DIS NIGGA TRIPPIN

Attached: 1557795859996.png (318x308, 167K)

Should’ve specified that GATE is like a gifted student program in some schools in California. Only realized later in high school that the testing had a portion that was basically an IQ test. Have no idea what I actually scored though.

I grew up in the northeast, so my perception of Mexicans are a little more skewed since I mainly saw Puerto Ricans. The Mexicans near my neighborhood pretty much all became tradies/never thought seriously about college. Not to say that's any sign of intelligence, but they generally didn't seem to consider anything needing a degree.

I've unironically met a lot of smart mexicans from Texas more than anywhere else.

Trust me bro you don't want N*pali people in your country. Keep making Call Of Juarez though

>you don't want N*pali people in your country.
we already do lol

Attached: work permits.png (496x653, 48K)

It's like the system is designed to create a class a of (rightfully) resentful men between the rich and the unwashed normie masses

Based

End self-pity

literally my future

Most of them are moderate right and the interesting ones usually draw a line between their work/hobbies. I know too many tho who unironically spend an additional 10-15 hours on the weekend tinkering on some project outside of work. The profession attracts sexually oppressed men/autists and the US social structure pays them JUST enough to think about retirement/investing but they spend far too much time studying comapred to your average financebro who literally makes the same amount with a tenth of the associated work-related anxiety/stress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
>Physiological needs include:
>Sex

>Social Belonging needs include:
>Friendships
>Intimacy
>Family

wtf I thought all of those foreign labour guys went to Qatar or Saudi Arabia or something.

The world needs to prepare for the Nepali Century

Yikes
I always advise most of my friends/family to avoid anything related to engineering unless I could tell they have some sort of autism that requires them to solve a problem at all times. Make no mistake, you make decent lifetime earnings, but there are far more ways to make good money while not sacrificing your mental/physical health like an engineer.

>noooooo it's so hard to keep 100% of my income to myself instead of being obliged to pay 70% of my income to foreign man who invaded my country and to humiliate myself this way everytime I earn money, I wish I could ditch my entire family to be raised by a divorced single parent and live in an antisocial experiment that shames people even for greeting someone else, encourages females to treet men like shit and where the median citizen that society at large caters for is 30 years older than myself
thirdies man, I tell you....

Attached: family-group-photo-96381f51b1a4eb10c4fbbbe9c805f6d32fa7c233-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 188K)

>sex
>above food, water, and shelter
>things many people in third world countries don’t have