She has balls to complain about Brazil or USA

She has balls to complain about Brazil or USA.

But why she doesn't care about China or Russia? Is this thing some kind of Horse Troy from Sweden?

Attached: greta-thunberg.png (350x350, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-rider_problem
youtube.com/channel/UCRGECBsWoCO-kRbmEQb3Oiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares about brazil
i don't care about brazil
why would anyone care about brazil?
you don't care about brazil

She does look Asiatic...

She is a whining little bitch product of years of indoctrination who thinks herself as a genius, even though I'm pretty sure she never even studied on the subject
>inb4 im picking in a child
No, she is 16, she can take it and certainly she deserves it. Fucking bad genes I tell ya.

I wish this was true, really. It's fucking annoying "muh Amazon"

she will literally NEVER call out the jew

dropped

yes. china and russia good, usa and brazil bad, if you disagree you're hitler

Jews hate nature therefore she has already done it

The girl is fearless, she will take on Putin any day if it's going to help preserve our nature

Attached: 1558559471223.jpg (1024x1010, 212K)

>Is this thing some kind of Horse Troy from Sweden?

Yes. Until she calls out china, indonesia, russia she is not to be taken seriously.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they've stunted their own growth by following their own advice (veganism)

china has more invested in renewable energy than the USA, because of the coal/oil/gas lobby having bought out the politicians, also republicans dont believe in climate change and neither does the president

Attention all Jow Forumslocks that will eventually ruin this thread. Everyone hates you. Your toxic idealogy will never be mainstream. You will never leave your mother's basement or be with a woman. Fuck you

>Everyone hates you. Your toxic idealogy will never be mainstream. You will never leave your mother's basement or be with a woman.
You say that as if it was a bad thing
lmao

Russia’s a polluter, but not on the scale of the US

And China, surprisingly, has taken steps to reduce its carbon emissions. The US was the original outlier, where the moderate position in the Republican Party was that climate change is happening but we’re just gonna keep burning coal to keep our jobs anyway (the moderate democrats would argue for entrepreneurs to get tax breaks, as opposed to taking any government action). Now they’ve been joined by Brazil and India in their assault on the planet, and Indonesia was there before them.

The idea that business will deal with the crisis if they receive enough money or tax breaks from government is completely inappropriate for the crisis were facing. First it would never be able to rise to the occasion within the narrow time scale we still have left, and business would need so much money that it’d counteract temptations to use fossil fuels or ignore environmental regulations (which they make a lot of money from doing). Dealing with the climate crisis will never be “good business”, which is why corporations just don’t even deal with it.

Can't stand the cunt, she just reads whatever script her parents give her and "We need to take action to fight climate change now" is meaningless without actual solutions

Not true, the voters don’t believe in global warming, but Trump and his ilk do.

How many hectars of solar panels did Brazil manufacture this year compared to China, OP?

She’s dabbing hard on seething boomers, fossilfags and Jow Forumsyps. Literally /ourgirl/

and germany

gee idk
How much trash did china produced compared to brazil?

Whether Trump personally believes in global warming is irrelevant to the fact that the people who donate millions to his re-election campaign tell him not to deal with climate change

His voters are slightly more sane than his donors and just want jobs, and think that dealing with climate change means unemployment

>oil companies fear an autistic, little girl
So much power....

I think it’s very relevant to point out when he’s publicly claiming that it’s a Chinese hoax.

>china and russia good, usa and brazil bad
Who would win? China & Russia vs. Brazil & USA

Attached: file.png (1618x694, 1.06M)

China's pollution is necessary to defeat capitalism.

Yeah you’re probably right desu, Trump’s constant lying is making things worse.

But Obama met with the girl to give her a fist bump, and he approved numerous fracking operations and bragged about the fact that his administration made the US a net exporter of natural gas during a climate emergency.

Trump lies, but Obama gaslights and tries to make everyone think he was on the right side.

>ywn have a Brazil & Russia alliance
Why live?

She looks typical Nordic woman. Most of them don't look like supermodels, unsurprisingly.

terrorist

China and Russia combined couldn't take the US alone, never mind the US + NATO

usa, why is this even a question?

Winnie the pooh and the monkey would kick their ass

I’m no fan of Obomba or milquetoast liberals in general.

That's right

Attached: ass.png (985x706, 930K)

She looks finnish

They did not count with the brazilian retardation and autism yet

I get the feeling that when shit hits the fan Brazilian will surrender, am I wrong the think that?

You mistook the flag
Also, remember Vietnam?

Attached: frog.png (1200x800, 1K)

We won't surrender but we will get squashed

China's carbon emissions have grown, America's carbon emissions have fallen.

Either way we win

Scandinavians almost all look like weird gooks

Hey Brazil you're still irrelevant

EAT THE BUGS!!!!!

Attached: ECBn_C_XsAEnkOK.png (1200x675, 280K)

Hey France you're still a joke

Attached: france.jpg (550x366, 42K)

It's because europeans feel entitled to Brazil, USA, or any other New Word country.

It's not that she has "the balls", "au contraire", if she did, she would be doing something that ain't so predictable from the avarage european.

t. nigeria

>Horse Troy

US switching from coal to natural gas in plants, and Brazil building more hydroelectric dams, will do more for the environment than any amount of meme panels ever will.

Because nobody will listen in China and Russia

Damn right
That's why they also won't do shit
>comrade putin stop trashing
>no
>k sry

>xing ling stop trashing
>get out of my store
>k sry

Comrade Putin knows that once the arctic melts and all the permafrost in siberia is gone his country will become more powerful tha ever

>Whataboutism the thread

She's PR, she does what the script says.

>Vietnam
to be fair we destroyed those gooks and we left because the war wasn't worth fighting or the public didn't . now if ww3 happen and actually threatened US soil ,then yes all hands will be on deck

>now if ww3 happen and actually threatened US soil ,then yes all hands will be on deck
Then lets do this nigger
If your military and our autism we will blow those chinks out of proportion

>>The idea that business will deal with the crisis if they receive enough money or tax breaks from government is completely inappropriate for the crisis were facing.
spot on and the reason is that the climate/environmental health is a public good and hard to factor in as economic term en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-rider_problem

there needs to be a reason to go to war and I have no no bad thought against russia, but china? I'll join for that.

hell yeah
Oh wait, they actually buy our meat
Sorry america, you're alone

Still better than Brazil

I don't take my cousin(PhD in Environmental Sciences) too seriously, so a 16 year old girl from fucking sweden views only matter to literal sub 90 IQ leftists.

Isn't coal worse than oil too? People hate oil but it's environmentally friendly in a relative way. see: capitalism works. it allows things to get progressively better. first burn trees then burn coal then burn oil.

When will we finally ignore the youth?

Young people are stupid.

Young are shit
As we say in our country

Quintessential American post

US carbon emission went down and brazil takes care of the amazon way, way better than Europe takes care of their own forests. go kill yourself libtard.
When will this bitch and the businness men behind her talking shit about China? The same China that emits so much pollution that it reaches and kill people and animals across asia? fuck off

Actually China is working on it on their own.
They aren't the only ones trashing tho, it's all of central Asia more or less... Their rivers are polluted as fuck.
Based, other countries lose land while he gets more

>Actually China is working on it on their own.
Ah, good to know

This, and China knows that they can just invade preemptively Siberia and BTFO the monkey, so they have an interest to keep global warming going on

We don't think about you at all.

>US carbon emission went down
Yeah
>and brazil takes care of the amazon way, way better than Europe takes care of their own forests.
Not true

>Not true
Yes true

>She has balls to complain about Brazil
I have bad news for you. Brazil is too irrelevant to scare someone.

Still seething, frog?
Sorry about the surrender joke k?

>Yes true
No its not, you can say yuropeans killed their own forests in the past thats true, but currently they take care of their forests better than us with the amazon

Not true you are only trying to bait kys your country is now

Yes of course.

I care about Brazil and their dark beautiful women.

>but currently they take care of their forests better than us with the amazon
That's because they probably don't have almost anything to care and because they are developed countries?
We still care plenty about amazon, these burns are nothing actually, and we've been taking good care of amazon, even though the care is not at it's finest, I agree
Watch this channel youtube.com/channel/UCRGECBsWoCO-kRbmEQb3Oiw

>Winnie the pooh and the monkey would kick their ass
but the monkey is on our side

You are an autistic incel no woman will ever want u

yes. it is. the countries that do the most damage to the amazon are the retards from the other side of the borders. especially Bolivia

This
Brazil spends quite a money protecting the frontiers from those retards

Russia per capita consumes like 150 times less than USA

USA is the #1 consumer of food, water, electricity, aluminiam, coal etc etc

never stopping, never sleeping country with tons of ligthigngs, food love, industires working, money making, plasatic making and wrapping food, buying new car every year, new tesla batteryies pollutingthe soil, buying new clothing every week, every FUCK DRUMPF NikeXCoepernikc collab etc etc

Strike Russia? Maybe, strike enemies who want to strike Russia?

Only a matter of time until some stupid neocon starts to mess with comrade monkey

Whats wrong with her face

yeah. people love blame shit over overpopulation but then you have an american consuming and generation trash more than 100 chinaman

Yes people care about the jungle, not Brazil

the jungle IS brazil

Looks like a Komi Uraloid.

The jungle is (hopefully) still going to be there even after your shithole country collapses

her mother drank a lot of alcohol while pregnant

Your country will cease to exist and there will be nothing else to keep afterwards

Lol most stable democracy in the Western Hemisphere vs a shithole that has at least one coup every century. Keep dreaming monkey,

>most stable democracy in the Western Hemisphere
Delusional as any american can be
> a shithole that has at least one coup every century
A shithole you're so afraid to lose that you vouched and maitained yourself a coup

>afraid to lose
We could replace your government on a whim if we wanted to.

Yeah, that's what you did. And it failed miserably, lmao

Do you really believe he is American? It's just a spic, bro.