Jow Forumscraft: Yugo Wars

Jow Forumscraft is Jow Forums's historical rp minecraft server, running in some form or another since 2015. In the next edition, opening SOON™, the theme will be the 1990s breakup of Yugoslavia. Players can choose to larp as any nation or faction involved in these wars. No server as of yet, just gathering interest.

For now, you can get organized with your country on our discord server, which is YHX8phu. If you can't find it, message onions#5770. Keep shitposting to a minimum, moderation will be at a minimum as well. Also, read about the server history and news here: intcraft.wordpress.com/

NOTE: This server isn't for personal gain or monetization. This is solely for community building reasons amongst Jow Forums and other Jow Forums users, so don't think we want your money. We are also unaffiliated with the jannies and admins.

Attached: 2019-09-14_19.21.03.png (1920x1017, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxptW6CtG6o
files.catbox.moe/f68vcy.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when wil it approximately start? Last time when I joined the server was already dead

*will

yeah, last time was a big fail, the owner was incompetent and we've replaced him. looking to launch about 3 weeks out from now.

*owner bans you but never tells you why*

>people from america will roleplay my ancestors fighting a war where fucktons of people died and they have no knowledge about the region

who are you?

what did you expect from americans

>your ancestors
Bro this is your parents' generation

I was muted on the discord server and the Minecraft server but was still allowed to play. since I was muted on both I couldn't ask why I was muted so I had to stop playing.

you sure you weren't just looking at a channel (like "announcements") where you weren't allowed to talk?

>my father and grandfathers aren't my ancestors

no. I saw the notification on the Minecraft that said I was muted and every channel said I was muted on the discord. I then waited a few days but nothing changed so I just stopped going on.

"a person, typically one more remote than a grandparent, from whom one is descended."

Was this on one of Fili's servers or is this onions's?

'
>Not roleplaying historical events through minecraft/roblox
When will yurofags get culturalized?
youtube.com/watch?v=rxptW6CtG6o

sorry i guess, i thought it meant something else

bullshit because nobody muted you, and discord wouldn't give you a notification if we did

go back to it and go to #global and write something

Attached: 1531030976100.png (362x507, 192K)

fili boga, he didn't seem very competent

Jow Forumscraft is barely historical, it has a historical theme and people try to build historical stuff, but beyond that it's a sandbox for people to do stupid shit in.

yeah he was not very good at administration, this is being run by onions now and there's going to be one in the winter run by Reno

discord never gave me a notification. I said Minecraft did.

yes, he was evicted

that sounds good
>3 hours until the server

the fuck are you on about?
there are a few actual hrvatski in the croatian group

if you played last time you would know.

It was 4 hours, actually

just join the new discord, the new admin is much more mentally stable, Fili got the job last time because nobody else was willing to do it

sorry
maybe

as is american tradition

Attached: 1558583639022.jpg (1019x979, 172K)

files.catbox.moe/f68vcy.mp4

shouldn't you put this at exactly 36 replies?

how many players does such server pull? am interested

cringe

in june we had about 100 on launch day

Why don't you autist just make a vanilla MC server for everyone to mess around in?