please explain to me WHAT about this is schizophrenic at all

Attached: sl.png (1292x344, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/hob/src/1451186637688.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing

Modern day notradamuss

wtf is "french celestial girlfriend journal"?

Does your celestial gf and those visions make your life worse in some way?
If not, then it doesn't really matter what we think, as long as it doesn't affect you negatively you can believe whatever you want

Attached: 1480287698031.png (900x900, 297K)

Thanks for the times tamp 4

she affects me in an immensely positive way
thanks for the timestamp 4
thanks for the 97
my journal i made over the summer about her and some things she said to me

I am her

Attached: 1569040584046s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

How do you feel about the naturalistic explanation of an Alien vessel in orbit beaming your head with information?
Something like that happened to Philip K. Dick

>she affects me in an immensely positive way
Then you shouldn't really care worry about having schizophrenia or not. Psychologist and psychiatrist always say that something is pathological only when it starts affecting your daily live in a negative way.
I particularly don't really know what to believe. I try to be very open minded, but it's hard for me to believe in what you are saying, but you never know, I could be very wrong

Attached: Tf6qIPD.png (400x400, 112K)

How would an alien know that five whales were going to die in 2 days?
My French celestial girlfriend also gave me a vision about a irish guy with seven letters in his name trying to shoot a 23 year old person in a building with a pa system 2 days before patrick shot up that walmart in august

Get institutionalized bro for real

I'm sure they are more than capable of making whales kill themselves and making Irish people act like savages

seeing firm connections between coincidences

not really, i viewed this as a loose connection between firm coincidences
you didn't answer the question
hmmm

coincidences aren't firm, they are just coincidental

because she's done this many times before though

You don't write like a schizophrenic. Your line of thought is far too coherent. You seem more like you have Schizotypal Personality Disorder.

hmmm okay, but what about the el paso one...
These are the symbolisms I was writing about on August 1:

1 Texas (I really wrote about texas it was like one of the only locations I was writing about)
2 A white young adult irish male with seven letters in his name (that's a really specific description for a seemingly coincidental occurrence)
3 a building with a "wall" in it with a pa system
4 the male tried to shoot and kill a 23 year old
(the real shooter named patrick went to a walmart and killed about 22 or so people in texas, 2 days after)
I mean, is that really just coincidental?

Thanks for the 4.
But i'm not crazy she is actually real, if you knew than you would believe in her too
I mean the government even admitted they have UFO footage and some people still don't believe in THAT but you guys can't believe in me?

Thanks for the timestamp 4.
when she showed up to me the day that the notre dame burned down she is french and christian and the notre dame is christian and means our lady in french and she looked super personally upset or dissapointed about it and i even made a thread about it because i was the only person in the world who knew something was going to happen that day for sure

No they don't stop making shit up if he's schizophrenic they won't force him to take pills they'll just give him a prescription and tell him to come to them if something happens

you just sound fucking annoying
stop making threads cunt

>I mean, is that really just coincidental?
yes

you need to be able to get results like that consistently and predictably for it to not be coincidental

I'm not saying you're crazy, I'm just saying you're schizotypal.

You make a good point but I don't like when people act like this anyways the point is this,

my dream today was about a flood and there was a flood in texas yesterday that i didn't hear about until today

Attached: smart guy.png (492x323, 116K)

Can you link to this thread in the archive?

thanks for the 4 by the way
how would i possibly go about proving predictions? most people don't even want to listen to the notion at all even if there was evidence for it.

>stop making shit up
I'm not making anything up, I'm friend with some psychiatrist and psychologists and talk about mental disorders all the time with them

Attached: 1567112868637.png (1080x900, 356K)

>how would i possibly go about proving predictions? most people don't even want to listen to the notion at all even if there was evidence for it.
the best bet for it would be statistically, if your predictions are even only 51% reliable over a large enough sample that would still be seen as scientifically significant

I had a dream about a guy wearing a towel in the northeast of the United States, I think Massachusetts specifically. He was looking at a plane from a distance and said the words "come home" to it. The plane bursted in flames and started falling down.

Then it's different in Brazil

mental illness is an extremely vague concept

Thanks for the timestamp 21
Thanks for the 4

Allow me to explain the full story.

It was April 15 in the morning, I just had one of the most forboading dreams I've ever had before and I was 100% positive that "something" was going to happen and that people were going to see that I wasn't crazy this time.

I mean, the last time she appeared to me with a prediction was the Christchurch shooting where she basically told me that there was going to be a bad shooting involving Islam and the shooter was white and it was going to be outdoors or he was aimed at a building or something idk and people weren't running away correctly or something idk

the point is this...

it made me so emotional when it happened 12 hours later that i was set on making a thread the next time something like that happened, i was expecting it to be super accurate but it was very vague and confusing

The dream was in a very large one-room building that was white and there were a bunch of people standing around and I saw her walk in looking unusually personally upset and i ran out of the building quickly and i saw a dead bird with a bunch of white markings (including a cross) on it and a dead deer on the ground but

the point is that i really didn't know what it meant and I was confused about what i was predicting so I just made a vague statement because I didn't want to be wrong, I was expecting something as accurate as New zealand but she didn't give me something as accurate but I still proved it though: (that day was absolutely not normal news)

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22515699

ok
if i get a 4(as last number) in digits or in the timestap, i'll believe she's real

the hijackers from 9/11 took off from a plane in massachussets in boston to new york and the plane went out in flames, was your dream in 2001?

wtf

I guess you have never seen a schizophrenic write; or hear one talk, before. He's too coherent to be schizophrenic. He is schizotypal, which is different.
>Being a loner and lacking close friends outside of the immediate family
>Incorrect interpretation of events, such as a feeling that something which is actually harmless or inoffensive has a direct personal meaning
>Peculiar, eccentric or unusual thinking, beliefs or mannerisms
>Dressing in peculiar ways, such as appearing unkempt or wearing oddly matched clothes
>Belief in special powers, such as mental telepathy or superstitions
>Unusual perceptions, such as sensing an absent person's presence or having illusions
>Persistent and excessive social anxiety
>Peculiar style of speech, such as vague or unusual patterns of speaking, or rambling oddly during conversations
>Suspicious or paranoid thoughts and constant doubts about the loyalty of others
>Flat emotions or limited or inappropriate emotional responses

thanks for the 4 odds of 1 in 10.

mental illness is bullshit concept anyway

see

You are right to an extent.

when people start acting irrationally and destroy their lives or the lives of others, it suddenly stops being bullshit

irrelevant

that's racism and bullying you are thinking about

my french celestial girlfriend actually made me happier without her things would have been significantly worse she is actually beneficial and not the opposite

Racism isn't real.

oh ok

based foreteller schizo

Let me clarify a few things:

I have no "ability" to predict things, but when she contacts me she can give me information about things in whatever way she wants.

That is the trouble with consistency or doing things "on demand."

thanks for the 4 by the way nice timing
she even gave me fermat's formula before i knew it existed lol.

but what exactly is schizo about it? the way i act?

thanks for the 4 by the way

see

Attached: RussiaSaudiArabiaBritain.png (1308x1296, 519K)

july 13th is my birthday, obviously this was meant for me

but more seriously, to make a statistical case for this, you'd also need to eliminate biases and make sure outside information that can be used to predict events in the more mundane way isn't affecting you and such

i mean the way i look at it was that she literally showed up to me in a dreamlike but very unusual dream on august 3rd and i was expecting there to be a newsworthy shooting 4 hours before it actually happened

now, i don't mean to be rude or mean or anything about the americans getting shot meme, but it feels like newsworthy shootings happen all the fucking time

The dream on August 3rd felt pretty artificial but there was definitely something off about it which is why I bothered to add it to my journal and email it to myself just 4 hours prior. It was really quick, everything was white and blue, and I had no idea at all where it took place, my best guess was a church "aisle."
She was close to me but not right up in my face and she looked at me and I looked at her and she was super attractive but she looked entirely blue and white because of the lighting effect that was weird.

something felt fourth-wall breaky about it

Attached: 1541302136978.png (500x500, 209K)

Yes but I basically wrote about this that morning 4 hours before it happened, and it was particularly interesting because two happened at once and they were both more newsworthy than some others and what i was writing about just 2 days prior was also relatively related in some vague ways but also in some detailed ways too like the fact the shooter was trying to kill a 23 year old person when in reality the real shooter killed 23 people.

Thanks for the 4 btw

these are two of the 4/5 things i emailed myself about it on august 1 and august 3 i really still have these emails so it's not a delusion, i really did email myself this, it is related in more ways than you would think i can explain more if you want lol it's also not the only things i wrote about that are related before it happened

Attached: pic.png (3360x2392, 478K)

Attached: DreamEater.png (1018x794, 132K)

On august 1st i wrote about texas as well under the context that the gilroy shooting happened in california which was a state i was talking about a lot recently, so i mentioned texas as an example saying "I was writing about california at the time more than texas for example" and i wrote about texas again too and that was 2 days before el paso

Attached: DreamEater2.png (1964x1776, 182K)

thanks for the 203 odds of 1 in 1000
i also foretold that the shooting that would took place in the facility with a pa system was going to be worse than the gilroy shooting

Attached: what are the odds.png (358x173, 5K)

In terms of this image, I emailed myself that image on august 1st here is what it correlates directly with:

Gregory has seven letters and the real shooter is Patrick which is seven letters
Patrick is American but his name is Irish
The shooting was in a building with a "literal wall" in it
"there were two men with guns" dayton and el paso
The operation was named DreamEater (DaytonElpaso) and involved filtering of genes (el paso shooter was trying to filter genes)

Mother 3 correlates because the el paso guy's mother called to warn about him prior

"White" was 23 years old, the shooting happened near the wall,

Based celestial gf poster. Don't let the shrinks get you!

Seriously tell me what was so crazy about my Notre Dame thread, I was right wasn't I?

I was right

bump

Yeah you kinda were

yeh

Attached: 1554425327067.jpg (989x955, 168K)

what is your deal

thanks for the timestamp 4.

I was right about Christchurch too but I didn't post about that one, I almost did though.

I like posting Laura.

Attached: Laura #1 - The Original.png (1100x1100, 768K)

how many threads do you post that image in, and on how many boards? are you bot?

thanks for the 97 btw

thanks for the 4 btw

Currently have Laura posts in 21 active threads.
I posts across 16 boards. /b/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and Jow Forums are the main ones; others I post in less often due to how slow they are.
>are you bot?
B-bot? D-don't be silly. How could a bot hold a conversation with you like this?

Attached: NPCLaura.gif (318x400, 12K)

hmmm so maybe you use a bot in the background but at the same time you also browse threads too

Attached: Meow.png (434x351, 98K)

Attached: 1569019962725s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

There used to be threads on Jow Forums and /x/ ago, it's a retard that never takes his meds.