Did it really happen? Is Wikipedia reliable?

Did it really happen? Is Wikipedia reliable?

Attached: 450_roman-hunnic-empire.jpg (1764x1116, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

caitlingreen.org/2015/07/were-there-huns-in-anglo-saxon-england.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, they never ruled over that much of Germania

Attached: Huns450.png (719x697, 185K)

Africa begins at the Danube

t. that white pride aussietard

What has this got to do with White pride? Lol

>Africa begins at the
Dnieper?

no, but this happened

Attached: 1552864324708.jpg (644x512, 131K)

no, there is no such thing as huns

I mean we don't even know who exactly the Huns were. Most likely they were a loose federation of tribes. There's no source that indicates they ever ruled Denmark, but there is a secondary source saying the Danes paid tribute to the Huns.

Khazars and Bulgars didn't exist before Huns.

Attached: 1e3e4fc5b31b41b167c8946c2e94d2dd.png (2830x2480, 1.56M)

they were kahns from central asia and kahn'd all the germans. and yes, i'm implying, germans are mongol rapebabies

We don't actually know if they were Khans or not, but we do know that Germans don't carry signficiant east asian admixture.

one drop rule my friend

Romania want to be part of our gang, they were part of the Roman Empire for a little period of time only.

We do, their genomes were published a while ago and especially the ones with cranial deformation had central asian ancestry.

>Around a third of the ancient individuals in my dataset associated with East Germanic-speaking cultures show obvious ancestry from Central and/or West Asia.

>This shouldn't be too surprising, considering, for instance, the well documented contacts between East Germanic tribes and the Avars, Huns, Sarmatians and other nomadic groups that streamed into Europe from the Asian steppes during the Migration Period

He said Germans, not East Germanics who were part of the Hunnic empire

Didnt say they did though. Just making sure the old "We dont know who Huns were / if they were related to Xiongnu / if they were from central asia or not." We do, Tian Shan Xiongnu were genetically related to Hunnic age conquerors and their ancestry trickled into East Germanics through them being subservient to Hunns.

Just because you have an Asian gf now, doesn't mean that you have to obsessively push White-Asian mixing

>Hunnic age conquerors
There is no such thing as the "Hunnic Age"

>their ancestry trickled into East Germanics through them being subservient to Hunns
The Huns themselves were mixed too, so evidently the mixing went both ways. It wasn't some kind of power/domination thing

Why yes, I do have 5 German wives I looted from Kr*ut villages. How could you tell?

Attached: AverageKraut.jpg (1165x1597, 369K)

Haplogroups Q
Chelkan 15/25 ~60.00%
", Y-DNA haplogroups in Denmark-origin lineages include Q1a3

Q in Germanics has nothing to do with the Huns

Watch Attila

Attached: 1556501117087.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

If they were even 20% asian Euros would call them mongoloids

Poles have common Q subclades with Uzbeks

That is unfortunate for them, but it doesn't affect me

Why is it unfortunate for them?

Because it probably has something to do with Asiatic horde rape

Attached: qhaplogroupeurope.png (787x509, 161K)

Of course there is, Hunnic age is when thd Hunns were around.

Why are youvthis insecure about a little race mixing? Races are not natural barriers, they resulted from geographical isolation. Now thst mobility has become easier, its natural thst far removed ancestries will mix together, ushering in a new world with never seen mixes of ethnicity to a beautiful banquet of color and shape.

It's Eupedia, not Europedia

Attached: 1565604367701.jpg (707x720, 79K)

Attila

Attached: 1557769619158.png (1342x896, 1.29M)

Slavs enjoy sharing their women

They never reached the Netherlands.

I thought Attila had a shapeless lump for a head with two pinholes for eyes

Attila was a white Scottish man, deal with it

Attached: 1544008298400.jpg (375x500, 36K)

Roman diplomats specifically state that he had small narrow eyes and a flat nose

>Hunnic age is when thd Hunns were around
I suppose but it still isn't a proper historical term like the Iron Age or the Viking Age. The real term is the Migration Age which is actually makes sense since the Huns were just one player in the whole scheme of things

>Why are youvthis insecure about a little race mixing?
Because you're implying that there was sexual domination involved when as usual the mixing went both ways and was simply as a result of multiple very mobile populations coinhabiting an empire

Also I can't believe I was right about your gf lmao, I hope that she is at least not Thai

Need sources

>Prof. Lotte Hedeager has recently argued at length that a variety of archaeological and literary evidence indicates that the main 'Anglo-Saxon' homelands of northern Germany and southern Scandinavia were actually conquered and made a part of the Hunnic Empire during the first half of the fifth century, with a Hunnic presence maintained in this region for a period.

caitlingreen.org/2015/07/were-there-huns-in-anglo-saxon-england.html

It was clearly male medisted and the Huns were clearly the dominating party like the later Mongols. Its pretty pathetic trying to even deny this, probably for some autistic "muh pure germanic race better than race mix race" reason you schio Aussie tranny seem to have.

Is that why Mads Mikkelsen looks like he's from Kazakhstan

Attached: 1546744783346.jpg (1080x1351, 181K)

Priscus through Jordanes:

>He was a man born into the world to shake the nations, the scourge of all lands, who in some way terrified all mankind by the dreadful rumors noised abroad concerning him. He was haughty in his walk, rolling his eyes hither and thither, so that the power of his proud spirit appeared in the movement of his body. He was indeed a lover of war, yet restrained in action, mighty in counsel, gracious to suppliants and lenient to those who were once received into his protection. Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and swarthy skin, showing evidence of his origin

What did Norse sagas say about atilla and his religion

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-144959.png (1080x2160, 254K)

I dunno, Mads has something Lapland about him imo like he could be one of those reindeer people with dark frozen faces that look like leather.

That's a lot of words and not much actual evidence
>the words of some guy who lived centuries after the Migration Period when people always wewuzzed as various Migration Period tribes
>some guy who never even mentions the Huns
>a few Hunnic artefacts in Britain that were obviously brought through trade
Hmmm

Post the source please, this is interesting.

>probably for some autistic "muh pure germanic race better than race mix race" reason
No, the reason is that there is genetic proof that the mixing went both ways. Also there is no proof of Germanic wives being common among Hunnic leaders, whereas there it is known that Hunnic wives/slaves were taken by Germanics after the empire's collapse :^)

Your obsession with Germanics getting raped by Asians makes me think that maybe your Asian gf is actually a bf. Hmmm...

I wanna fuck Mads

Why do some of the Norse sagas praise atilla as a great and noble king?
Attila is portrayed as sinister and brutal, maybe he even killed his brother Bleda to be the sole ruler. He appears in several sagas, e.g. the Norse sagas and especially in the Nibelungenlied, the "song of the Nibelungs". In some sagas he is described as great and noble king, in others he is a more shady figure.

The guy's a Finn, he IS the Asian bf.

All the old sagas valued strength above all else

Title of the paper is 137 ancient human genomes from across the Eurasian steppes, 4bin thinks its spam

Are you Yyy?

Aaand thats how easy it was to tease out the Aussie white supremacist incel who gets triggered at the thought of nonwhites dominating Germanics sexually.

Thanks. Funny how genetics actually seem to add up with historical sources in this case. One fascinating thing about the Huns was that they supposedly scarred their cheeks to prevent facial hair from growing there. I wonder if they somehow saw beards as effeminate or simply found them a nuisance while out on raids. Perhaps they couldn't grow facial hair very well?

I'm not an incel lol

Also I do get "triggered" by people forcing their weird fetishes onto history, but I think this is pretty reasonable

Whats that?

A Mongoloid supremacist from Finland on racial anthropology forums

Smells like ms paint

They did other body modification like skull deformation, I wouldnt put it past them to do scarification too. But yes obviouzly they just couldnt grow beards because they were Asian, not linked to the scars.

Huns weren't asian they were slavic some turkic and later kings largely German

>Asians can't grow beards
Lol
>Half Asians/Whites (i.e. Huns) can't grow beards
Lol

No Im not interested in pseudo shit like craniometric rsce typology sl I dont post on cesspits like that. I'm strictly interested in population genetics. That's why I often clash with the Aussie, he's a TheApricity tier race sutist that puts actual value on racial categories and racial purity.

Only when they are mixed with especially hairy people like Uzbeks or Hazara are with Iranics, Russian hapas usually have clean cheeks.

>I'm strictly interested in population genetics
The mark of a soiman
>larping as Germanic God-king and ascending above petty scientific "facts" made by incels in lab coats
That's based

memory of the Huns also lived on in various Christian saints' lives, where the Huns play the roles of antagonists, as well as in Germanic heroic legend, where the Huns are variously antagonists or allies to the Germanic main figures.

This but unironically

The Huns were white

Why are nomadic tribes from central asia so powerful?

I see you in the "Classify me" threads, you def aint no Germanic gods

>says he isn't interested in those websites
>browses those websites
Hm

>Classify me" threads
Enlighten me

>no remarkable legacy
I disagree

Attached: 1567242348291.gif (685x452, 1.06M)

There are threads on anthropology forums where people post photos of their faces and users of the forum tell them what phenotype they are

I didnt say I didnt go through the swamp things on there to dab on them. I used to browse it back when Ratatoskr was still around. Every single thread I found had some hideous tryhard guy who clearly never got lsid in his life. Thsts why theyre on race forums obsessing over the slightest curves to their nose or shape of their head as if that was whats keeping them from getting laid and not their pathetic personality.

>calls them hideous
>later says it's their personalities that are preventing them from getting laid
Hmm

It is, their uglyness is just a bonus hurdle. A lot of ugly guys have gf, but none with shit personalities do.

>actually bothering to register on forums
Too much hard work. I'd rather just enter Jow Forums threads and derail, interrupt and destroy all attempts at structured discussion

I have only ever tried joining one forum (The Apricity of course) but it didn't let me :(

Germanic God-king Odin was in all likelihood a Finn
Future genetic studies will confirm this
Ynglings were his descendants

Do you have to send in a resumé or something?

cringe, clearly someone upset at the fact that Väinämöinen was Swedish. Odin was not a God-king though, careful using such powerful powerful words....

Ok :)

Odin is my ancestor

No, for some unfortunate reason it just didn't send me an email that was necessary for registration

Did this really happen? Holy fucking damn...

Attached: Umayyad Caliphate.png (1481x902, 30K)

Certainly possible if you're from Satakunta or Ostrobothnia

Not going to bite lol

Ynglings were N-L550 proto-Rurikid

We already know they were I1-M253 my boy but I doubt the Ynglings had anything to do with Rurik since Ynglings probably had their origins in Västergötland and Rurik was supposedly an east coast nigga

Revisionism

need to take a shit now

Attached: 44641124.png (500x584, 176K)

dis happened

Attached: 1567647880623.jpg (2579x1655, 1.84M)

Outside of this retarded we wuzzing, do you have any good theory that explains why Viking Age Gotland had Danish, British and Finnic individuals but no Swedes. Is Gotland really thst distinct? Were the Swedes just cremated?

Maybe Sweden and Gotland were so close geographically and culturally that Swedes who died in Gotland were buried in Sweden

>Interestingly, on Gotland, there are much more Danish-like, British-like and Finnish-like genetic components than Swedish-like components, supporting the notion that the island may have been marked by extensive maritime contacts during the VA. Our two Gotland sampling sites, Fröjel and Kopparsvik, have traditionally been argued to contain non-local individuals20, but recent Sr-isotope analyses have suggested otherwise.

Why not in Gotland if they lived there

It became Swedish after the Viking Age

Because they weren't born there

It did, and we wuz there

Denmark was strict DANE bull clay for most of its history but idk, depends on where they took the samples from really. If they took em from an area with a lot of trade or foreign historical presence it's hard to say. Swedish presence on Gotland was always kind of hostile and so if they died there they would probably have been buried in Svealand, we see a lot of proof of that when Svear died abroad they would usually get buried and have their runestones set up in Uppland or Svealand. That, or Swedes were just banned from Gotland for being douchebags or something. What surprises me is the British DNA there, why were Anglos such a merchant breed?