India and Albania have the same average IQ

>India and Albania have the same average IQ.
How come a white European country has the same average iq as country a which has 70% malnourished people and very high poverty ?

Attached: 1569087864435.jpg (428x343, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html?m=1
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G

Y

>albania
>white
>white in even the slightest
lol

Because race has nothing to directly do with IQ.

P

INDIA SUPERPOWER

S

Y

3 MONTHS TILL SUPERPOWER

What?
They are white
India is very poor and has malnutrition problems too which Albania doesn't.

Why are Americans such stupid posters?

Gypsy make up only 1% of Albanian population.

Bump

In the Ottoman times Albanian education was banned.
Then in the commie times if you were a villager (70% of Albania's population),it was required to stay in the village and work as a farmer or a soilder,not go to universities.

But now people are a lot smarter,we don't shit in the streets atleast.

I'm Albanian from NYC and my best friend is Korean. I would take a grenade for him (no homo). Korean girls are super hot btw

Attached: 364-3649864_pepe-free-png-apu-apustaja-with-gun[1].jpg (920x713, 159K)

But Albania has been independent for more than 100 years though. Is education that bad?
Thanks Albania seems cool too, I don't my post to be offensive.

ooo that hurt :(

India should copy the Chinese system to increase average iq.

What do you mean by that? Allow only specific population to take the IQ tests?

IQ is genetic, cannot be increased. It's the reason why dark skinned countries will remain poor for next 1000 years too. Since India is low IQ it will never be a developed nation no matter how much it invested in its people. A better option would be for Indians to migrate to high IQ nations and send remittance money back home. Has worked for Philippines so far, another low IQ nation.

Yes,in these 100 years the money has been spended in building Albania , later in bunkers and military.

Education isn't bad at all , but most of the educated Albanians immigrate to Western Countries to make more money.

We are naturally smart though unlike Indians.

raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html?m=1

Wrong.

Albania is Muslim

Seems fake, India's IQ correlates well with it's per capita. A nations fate is sealed by IQ. Like it or not but its important to have this level of self realization as it prevents depression. If we accept we are genetically inferior to whites and accept a subversive position to them, then we may stand to benefit as their altruistic nature would mean more aid and benefits for us.

Don't think so, Albanians immigrants usually end up running brothels or doing petty crime, which again matches well with the general low IQ of the population. As I mentioned, IQ cannot be increased as its genetic, So no Albanians are not naturally smart else you would be good immigrants which you aren't.

It's not completely genetic, but partially genetic.

How is it fake you retard, check the sources yourself you self hating fuck.

IQ is almost wholly genetic. If you are born to inferior races (like mine) then there is almost no chance you will ever achieve anything worthy in life.

Cringe

There's only one race, iq studies cannot be validated using only a western cultural approach.

I genuinely cannot believe retards online have internalised racism so much they actually believe the alt-right bullshit they read online.

Yeah, yeah, seems like the race that created Buddhism, spread its culture so far and wide that the influence is so impervious you don't even realize it, is supposedly "low iq" just because the past 500-600 years were nothing but turmoil due to warfare and violence.

Attached: images - 2019-09-10T023759.501.jpg (679x451, 63K)

Doing crimes is more intelligent than shitting in the streets

Usually the smartest kids in our schools are Indian, so it's not like all brown people are stupid. I think the bigger issue is that anyone with half a brain leaves India.

The 'race' that created buddhism is extinct and has been integrated into Indian genetics.

21st century low IQ Indians making a statue of Durga

Attached: images - 2019-09-22T000539.100.jpg (739x415, 40K)

>Albania
>white
Cringe

High iq whites making a statue of a semitic god OH NO NO NO BUUUUTT WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIT

LMAO

Attached: OHMONjesus04.jpg (320x253, 15K)

Explain how Indians in South Africa have an average iq of 107, when most of them are descended from poor low caste indentured labourers?

By what factor though? you have a very low standard if you compare yourself 'smarter' than a already low IQ nation. Serbia for instance has IQ of 90, which makes sense, they have produced a world class athlete like Djoker. Albania has an IQ of 82, which again makes sense since it only produces criminals.

Even blacks can do this, you seriously think you need high IQ to make statues?

If you were naturally smart, your country wouldn't be in shambles. This includes all the balkans too so don't get your panties in a twist, we're all fucked

Based

>ancient Indians have nothing to do with modern indians
LMAO, turn off the VPN William.

Attached: cvaihdmcj6531.jpg (2765x3112, 1.94M)

IQ follows a distribution pattern, so of course all brown people aren't stupid. But as a general rule, brown or any dark skinned people are low IQ. You don't see Indians or even South East Asian people ever producing the kind of scientific output East asia produces. Its due to low IQ.

How the fuck can Indopoos be white ???

based HINDU nationalist sperglord ITT absolutely destroying the cuck

im not a Hindu nationalist myself but imagine being a cuck like the Indian flag ITT, imagine thinking "im so redpilled on genetics bruh accepting your inferiority is so antinatalistic imma redpill these subhumans" and then getting BTFO by a low IQ hindu nationalist chimp who'd probably make you lick his feet before making you bow down to shiva.

>Low IQ Nation
So the results of some few people describes the IQ of the whole nation. Albania's IQ isn't 82 your IQ is 82 , our's is 90 .

Source: brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

As for Serbia , historically they have been allowed to get educated by the Turks.

Kya william hindi mein baat kar sakta hai? Not a VPN, just a self aware Indian.

Again check the sources on this yourself you retarded self hating ape.
>You don't see Indians or even South East Asian people ever producing the kind of scientific output East asia produces.
Now you are just being disingenuous, Indians has decent scienfic output for a country of its income level.

The fact that you seem to be blaming turks further proves that Albania is low IQ. Blaming colonizers is what third world people do. Turks bought prosperity to balkans and this is the thanks they get.

Meme statistics

>accepts true Persian Zoroastrians and grants them refuge
>introduces writing to Thailand, Burma, Arakan and other SEA states
>civilizes South East Asia through spread of Hinduism
>invents the concept of 0
>invents Buddhism
>invents Finite Difference Interpolation
>discovers and proves Rolle's theorem
>discovers Taylor Series a century before Europe
>discovers the Pythagorean theorem before the Greeks
>discovers the Fibonacci numbers before Fibonacci
>invents Algebraic abbreviations
>invents cataract surgery
>invents chess
>invents rulers
>invents the first accurate calculation of the earth's orbit
>invents linguistics
>invents the weighing scale
>invents crescographs
>invents wootz/damascus steel
>invents crucible steel
>invents black ink
>came up with most of the insights of Plato, Parmenides, Neoplatonism, Spinoza and German Idealism before any of the Greeks and other western figures (viz the Upanishads)
>discovers microwave communication
>invents snakes and ladders (later popularized by Milton Bradley)
>invents the spinning wheel
>invents the cotton gin
>invents formal systems (Panini)
>invents plastic surgery
>discovers lithiasis treatment
>discovers ureastibamine
>first to describe the principle of gravity
>invents Buddhism
>invents all the concepts that Chinese and Tibetan Mahayana become predicated on (via tantra, tathagatagarbha, sunyata etc)
>invents Sihkism
>invent step-wells
>fails to Islamize even after repeated invasions by Arabs, Turks and Mughals
>fails to Christianize even after repeated invasions by Christians, namely British, Portuguese and French
>exists as one of the largest political entities every in the history of Earth causing unlimited amounts of seethe across the globe
>superpower by 2030

Attached: 1566160753042.jpg (498x672, 76K)

India's Scientific output is puny and whatever little it does is due to high caste brahmins. I myself come from a dalit background and have no qualms in accepting that brahmins are smarter. In fact I actually do agree that reservations are silly, since low IQ groups cannot compete with High IQ ones no matter what policies you implement.

Albania wasn't colonized.

The term ‘colony’ usually used for a landmass with small indigenous population, when some people from another country come there and settle.

That post just proofs your low IQ.

your friendly reminder that India was being constantly invaded by wh*Tes and a*Abs. despite this, India still emerged as the most influential civilization of the East.

MELANIN = SUPERIOR. FACTS.

Attached: 1568219747516.png (919x734, 77K)

75% genetic (if I remember right)

Indians are smart tho. If it weren't for those youtube cs videos I'd be fucked. Albanians on the other hand are like the worst European immigrants there are.

So by that logic India too wasn't colonized as there was no large scale British settlement. Please learn definition, oh wait you can't do that due to low IQ.

Our scienfic output is way higher than countries of similar income level. For example India has higher per capita output of scientific papers than a country like veitnam (which is mostly similar to East asians).
Also there isn't a huge iq difference between castes.

Bookish knowledge ≠ Smart. Indians are rightfully hated across the world for infiltrating IT, IT is supposed to be white man's domain, we have no business being there.

>we have no business being there.

Maybe. But you can have the business of making cs tutorials.

India gay

The only albanian person i know is as dark as an african american if not darker.

lmao imagine being this much of a cuck

BASED

Cucks seething

Attached: images - 2019-09-22T003401.416.jpg (575x533, 42K)

And?

Brits build India meanwhile your brown asses were shitting everywhere and praising cows.

No one expect Albanians builded Albania at what it is now.

You should be grateful about Britain

>IT is supposed to be the white man's domain

how about you stick to cleaning the street dalit, and let us brahmins take care of the world?

Attached: Our_Managment_IMG_Rajeev_Suri.png (470x283, 110K)

>Brits builded India
More like destroyed? Are you kidding me? LOL. the amount of infrastructure constructed in British India was negligible. Even the Mughal administration before the British Raj was more competent.

I am grateful about britain, but you don't seem to be grateful to Turks who gave you your civilization and are the reason you are muslim. Also I sense subtle racism in your posts, that's a low IQ trait.

High level of Inbreeding. If you live alone in mountains have much higher chances to fuck your sister or cousin

>...
Albonoids are black

>I am grateful about Britain
You're grateful about what? Mass famines, subtle racism, slavery, dysfunctional judicial system, and a secular government that pretends it has no identity or history to create disillusioned self haters like you?

>no toilets

Reply to me you fucking self hating cuckold

sometimes I feel like retards ITT need to be sent back to British times so that they finally realize what the fuss was about kicking whites out of the country. Portuguese literally raped Goans like low IQ apes but this retard ITT would probably thank them for that. Thank God India invaded Goa and showed those fucking rapists their place.

>Doing crimes is more intelligent
Is getting caught part of your plan?

Attached: 1492858664211.jpg (900x469, 102K)

Grateful for

1) English language
2) Parliamentary Democracy
3) Fair Judicial System
4) Railways

These are just a few.

it's obviously a vpn why are you so butthurt?

>Turks gave us civilization
Turks weren't even at the first place civilized . They only stopped us from being civilized by banning Albanian schools

>2) Parliamentary Democracy
>3) """Fair"""Judicial System
Cringe
>Railways
Almost
Majority of which was build after independence.

Actually contrary to popular belief inbreeding doesn't affect your IQ much unless it's like sister-brother

Interesting theory
Gib me some proofs

>There's only one race
The white race, the rest are subhuman.

Inbreeding, in nature at large, has one primary effect. It increases the chances of two copies of harmful, recessive alleles. Consequently, offspring are much more likely to suffer from genetic and/or degenerative diseases and thus cognitive diseases but it's a coinflip between being mentally retarded or fine mentally speaking with nothing in between.

Albania is funny country ngl

Oof

Here is the secret: Jews hate whites. Indians are the go to choice. And they are cheaper. Yahoo is literally all Jews a few Indians and a token Anglo goy

I wonder if Romania is mostly gypsies

yeah, but that's not a racial problem. gypsies are the same race as Indians but they are born with high tendency to perform criminal actions, illiteracy, extremely low intelligence while even Indians are smarter. But I guess you can attribute that to inbreeding.

Don't waste your time on some cuck lungilund who gets off to sucking ytoids on internet