This photo was taken at a gay party in the state of Bahia, the blackest state in Brazil (81.4% black)

This photo was taken at a gay party in the state of Bahia, the blackest state in Brazil (81.4% black).

Attached: hell_and_heaven_bahia_2015_vila_gales_gay_festival_05.jpg (2048x1366, 432K)

According to the one drop rule, Bahia is 100% Black

And the one drop rule is the only right way to decide blackness

>this thread for the 4th time in two days

Attached: 1565604591879.png (400x400, 160K)

This picture was taken in Japan where it is 98% Japanese and the other 2% are other Asians.

Attached: 01_BKb2QRNh2RL.jpg (1064x1041, 419K)

>gay tourism isn't a thing

why do brazilian gays all look the same?

It's literally a gay resort full of turists from other States.

Imagine the smell

White genetics.

Attached: most_faggots_in_brazil_are_white_despite_brazil_being_a_black_majority_country.jpg (1600x768, 481K)

We don't. But it's not uncommon that people from the same tribe (i.e. gays that want to party on speedos in a gay resort) verge to similarities. Happens to every tribe/sub culture.

These are not whites. But than again... In regions with majority blacks everything that ain't black is white, etc, etc, etc.

Attention all Jow Forumslocks that will eventually ruin this thread. Everyone hates you. Your toxic idealogy will never be mainstream. You will never leave your mother's basement or be with a woman. Fuck you

They all look too old. Only guys I want fucking me are 18 and 19yos

Sodom and Gomorrah.
May Jesus guide these 'people' to the right path.

based smug boomer faggot

Tbh why are gays more handsome than heteros?

Attached: 1557459988147.gif (268x348, 728K)

Heteros are dirty, fat and smell like shit.

new testament bible
tldr
jesus never had a girlfriend

?

Thank you for not answering my question and instead giving me a shitty bait

Brazil is such a goddamn dystopia. How did the Portuguese fuck it up this badly?

I always feel bad for the fatty who is obvious the “third wheel” in that group

What do people do at parties? What's so great about them?

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!