Brazil isn't whi-

>Brazil isn't whi-
oh nooooo how will europstan ever recover?

Attached: 1569088200954.jpg (1080x564, 166K)

Honestly, most Jow Forums posters with their sterotypical word views have no idea what any folks looks like. Be it Brazil, Cambodia, etc.

Damn, they can't even spot editing in pictures where the word is bending around a huge ass.

At least 90 million of them are just light brown pardos

>-te

Attached: 1538995643_50ebe.jpg (620x420, 58K)

That would be advantage over looking British, honestly.

81m for Germany lol do they country Turks as white? Bs

>posting neymar

Can't get any duller.

SEETHING refugees
based whities, remember to stand your ground against the Euro, they are all brown.

This, it should be around 75 million

>mfw whiter than almost half of europe
das rite brownies

you mean as white as those sudanese living in america?

>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.

yep, ahmed is seething.

so even if i'm ahmed i'm whiter than you according to your own country's census :)

he's right you know

>>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.
Wtf thats dumb

white here is based on self-classification
which in turn is based most on the color of the skin.
So you can look white, and you'll be white (in brazil), but in the US you be considered non-white.

Not hard to do when southrons are brown as fuck.

Black people wouldn't consider themselves white here
Or they would lose their affirmative actions (cotas) here

>So you can look white, and you'll be white (in brazil), but in the US you be considered non-white.
who gives a fuck about the US anyway
i look whiter than 90% of burgers and my great-grandfather was mestizo

>i look whiter than 90% of burgers and my great-grandfather was mestizo
Anyone here looks better than mutts, mutts are deluded with their own propaganda

Average Brazilian huwite

Attached: hue.webm (542x406, 1.88M)

the weird thing about Brazil is that even our blacks have so much white gene that it is not uncommon black and white couples having white kids while matching both parents DNAs

>hehe i'll post gore favela videos
>gottem
If we went just for that, then america is a beautiful sunshine place where you can marry scarlet johanson for nothing
Your country is trash, american, no cope will make it better

kek
did you even watch the video Gabriel

yeah, it's a fucking dwarf doing shit, seen that shit plenty of times on /gif/
Gore video is just a generalization, polska

No such thing as white people, this colonial bullshit needs to end. What language people speak should be the only classification to exist not le huwite race. Fuck you and fuck white people.

>5'9

Triple checked Hue's. Maybe you guys are alright afterall

The sun is rising, america

>identifying
lol

Shut the fuck up nigger you only say that because your country have nothing to be proud of except for your soon-to-be-a-dead language, fuck gingerdom

Aren't most European Brazilians moortuguese? Do they count as white normally? I thought that the boundary beyond Spain and Italy is where you stopped classifying people as white.

>leaf
>knowning whats white
lel

>Identifying

Mootuguese are below the cutoff mark for being white. Too low of a steppe ancestry that brought the milk drinking genes to Europe. If you can't drink milk then you fail (one of the many) criteria of being white.

>steppe
lel are you drinking man's seed again?

No, why would I? I am not a gay farmer, unlike you.

>I am not a gay farmer, unlike you.
lol, is this the best you've got?
gringos really can't swear can they? lmao

brazil census is self reported

Being referred to as a farmoid is enough of an insult to a true descendant of the steppe steppe. However it does nothing to weak farmoids like you as we have just seen.

A real Brazilian white would cry out about his Italian and German blood. Guess we found the brown Nordestino here lol

>Italian and German blood
Pfft, thank God I don't
I have portuguese and spanish heritage
Meth head talk

Attached: 1562714524548.png (702x755, 153K)

>Not wanting blood of peoples who have actually accomplished things beyond conquest
t. sub 90IQ Nordestino

>Aren't most European Brazilians moortuguese?
Some indeed are portuguese but most portuguese descendents are pardos and blacks (fruit of rape in colonial brazil). Our TRUE whites are Italians > germans > portuguese > spanish > slav(e)s in that order, our "whites" are portuguese > italians > spanish > germans > slav(e)s
Do they count as white normally?
Yeah portuguese ppl are white (european)
>I thought that the boundary beyond Spain and Italy is where you stopped classifying people as white.
What?

>Italians
>Did absolute nothing for a thousand years after rome's fall until they unified
>Lost all their world wars
>Germans
>Destroyed romans, used to live as sandniggers
>No colonial empire
>HRE
>Killed themselves in religious wars
>Unified only in the 19th century
>Yet austria is a thing
>Lost both world wars
>Being raped by pakis now
If they are so superior, why did they came to my shithole of a country anyway?

>Hungary
>9.6 million whites
This is how I know these numbers are fake

>If you didn't conquer NIGGERS and Injuns you are worthless!!
lmao cope more Moor. 80% of all Nobel prizes in southern Europe are earned by Italians followed by Greeks. I can't imagine being descended from such a brainlet people

Stop being so cringy, dumb Brazilians.

>Do they count as white normally?
I would consider Italians, Germans, Spanish, Slavs as white. Portuguese are white if the person in question doesn't have plenty of RECENT north African admixture.
>What
Tried to rile up the guy who was offended at the obvious Irish shitpost.

Yeah, I forgot about the Renaissance too
Oh well, my time is up
bye

>Italians and Spanish
>white

Stop being a parasite, coward chileno

The new world is 100% WHITE & EUROPEAN. Deal with it Europoors

>>Italians
>>Did absolute nothing for a thousand years after rome's fall until they unified
This just inst true lol
>>Lost all their world wars
Yeah
>>Germans
>>Destroyed romans, used to live as sandniggers
This is true but that applies to almost everyone back them
>>No colonial empire
No they had colonies but then ww1 happened
>>HRE
>>Killed themselves in religious wars
Yeah fuck swedish dogs with their protestant gay shit
>>Unified only in the 19th century
So what
>>Yet austria is a thing
I dont see your point
>>Lost both world war
Yeah
>>Being raped by pakis now
Yeah thats true

Only anglo dogs frenchie ppl and butthurt slav(e)s try to shittalk german and italian achievements through history

Didn't mean to offend you user, Brazilians are my fellow American bros.

you have to go back batman da silva

Nahh, I fucked up hard in there
I just get sick of euros posing as perfect

Seen a Spanish guy in my class who had white skin (like the Celtic kind that you would find the Britain-the one that refuses to tan). Looked white to me even though he had dark hair and eyes. He has a slightly paler complexion than a Russian in our class.

slave trade made moors non uuhite, before they uuere uuhite, just not european, but that does not matter cuz the portuguese have little berber dna, and most brazilian whites have it from north italians and germans.

Hello sir can you repeat what you tried to say?

>uu

I believe he's trying to say that the Moors have alot of black DNA due to the slave trade. But the Portuguese do not, and have little Moor DNA. And that Brazilian huwites are North Italians and Germoids.

Do not know what he's getting at though

Ah thank you, i guess he's right except for the part of berbers having black dna but I honestly know nothing about berbers maghrebi whatever

you know that spanish and portuguese are part of the same ethnicity right ahmed?

False

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

I feel sorry for Brazil, you guys don't deserve all the hate that you're getting

Attached: images (44).jpg (532x500, 36K)

t-thanks kiwi

maybe they should act less like apes

how are things there after... you know, tarrant?

I wish I was a white Brazilian

They aren't exactly the same. That and you are genetically closer to Ahmeds than I am.

White in Canada pretty much just means European ancestery.

Unlike the USA we have a category for west asian and one for arab where all of our MENA's go

We also have one for Latin America instead of White and non white hispanic

The only spot it gets really autistic is asians since we have so many of them we start going off of nationlity and region

Attached: toronto.jpg (750x1091, 234K)

Why yes I am a white brazilian man, how could you tell?

Attached: brazilian man3423.jpg (720x1280, 52K)

Not him, but pretty much the same. We lost some guns because new gun laws but most people don't care. Don't hear much about Tarrant now, but that will probably change when his trial starts next year. Idk how much most people cared about the muzzies desu.