*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 20161014141838!OttomanEmpire1683.png (3531x2773, 1.55M)

I'm glad that the Islamic republic of turkey keeps the ottoman legacy

I'm not

*humiliates you

Attached: napoleon-1er.jpg (625x952, 161K)

Never forget the genocide of Christians by the bloodthirsty Turks.

Attached: Genocidal scum.png (400x269, 162K)

*Ends your career*

Attached: bf7ee9210f1c307954424b59465a173d9ccd4089e486e69bd9e9d7850af6e2b8.jpg (361x360, 51K)

This country is nowhere near the might of ottoman empire.
Erdog tried to dominate syria by supporting rebels but fucked up badly.

Attached: 1529343547752.jpg (720x1080, 193K)

that looks like two guys.

It wouldn't be unusual for Turks to claim a cute white boy for themselves.

Even better

Why do t*rks larp as ottomans when they were as fucked as everyone else in the empire? Hell, turk was an insult in the Ottoman Empire even back then

>turk was an insult in the Ottoman Empire even back then

nice meme

I who am the Sultan of Sultans, the sovereign of sovereigns, the dispenser of crowns to the monarchs on the face of the earth, the shadow of the God on Earth, the Sultan and sovereign lord of the Mediterranean Sea and of the Black Sea, of Rumelia and of Anatolia, of Karamania, of the land of Romans, of Dhulkadria, of Diyarbakir, of Kurdistan, of Azerbaijan, of Persia, of Damascus, of Aleppo, of Cairo, of Mecca, of Medina, of Jerusalem, of all Arabia, of Yemen and of many other lands which my noble fore-fathers and my glorious ancestors (may God light up their tombs!) conquered by the force of their arms and which my August Majesty has made subject to my flamboyant sword and my victorious blade, I, Sultan Suleiman Khan, son of Sultan Selim Khan, son of Sultan Bayezid Khan

They deserved it.

"Turk" today is the Pan Ottoman identity created in the 19th century/early 20th century by the Young Ottomans > Commitee of Union and Progress > Kemalists. Basically all the Ottoman Muslims who stuck around with the state till the end became "Turks" which is why they look so different to the other. It's filled with Muslim Bulgarians, Greeks, Anatolian, Serbo-Croat, Arab, Armenian, Georgian, Circassian, Albanian, Tatar who took up the Turkish language and accepted the Turkish identity.

t. historian

Attached: Intellectual.jpg (655x527, 59K)

USA deported all Japanese into camps in the desert because two Japanese Americans allegedly worked with the Japanese navy in Hawaii.

World would be a much better place if the empire didn't fall apart

tatars are turk and yes ottoman empire was imperial muslim brotherhood

>empire
>cant even conquer malta
KEK

Attached: 1559926214497.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Namik Kemal, the role model to the Committee of Union and Progress and Mustafa Kemal Atatürk first brought up the idea to Turkify and assimilate all the Ottoman Muslims into one identity. Namik Kemal is an extremely important figure.

Attached: Assimilatio.png (651x405, 191K)

>Bluepill
Ottoman Empire was a Turkish Empire

>Cringepill
Balkan slavs, Greeks, and Armenians ran the Empire whereas Turks were serfs

>Redpill

Ottoman Empire was an imperial brotherhood of first class Ottomans: Turkic (Turkish, Tatar, Azeri), Albanian (Shqiptars), Muslim Caucasians (Circassians, Georgians), and Muslim Slavs (Bosniaks, Pomaks)

Attached: 1561757230903.jpg (510x680, 51K)

>he actually believes this

Weird how I've never seen this picture before. Almost looks fake.

Attached: wheat_field_erd.jpg (1080x720, 64K)

If you've noticed, the reason why the Kurds have been such a struggle to assimilate in the Turk identity is because they were autonomous throughout the Empire, answering to their tribal leaders and weren't part of the Ottoman life properly till Abdulhamit II period. While all the other races accepted the Turkification with not much hassle, due to being very exposed to the Ottoman life and forging a brotherhood with each other.

*Quietly walks around you*
Thanks for forcing Europeans to find an alternate route to Asia, Turkey.

Attached: Vascovoyage.jpg (650x520, 242K)

kara boga