I am a child of immigrant parents. Born in Sweden AMA

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMjKEzvSyOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your skin color?

Lemme suck you?

Who would win a fight between a bear and a gorilla

Why Yes I joined ISIS because of I was stigmatized and rejected by an eurofaggot society because of the color of my skin how can you tell? I later returned and had 50 kids to various wh*Te girls over the years.

Attached: w6mnpjbhh4x11.jpg (1080x1331, 81K)

You eat flies and mosquitoes when you catch them ? Like sparows

Do you live in Stockholm? What do you study? Do you make sure you get enough vitamin D? I have been told it can be a problem among people with immigrant backgrounds. I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Do you like to ski? Do you like cats?

Är du bögen i buren? xD

I'm pretty white.

Only if u girl

Bear has claws so my bet is on bear

Based. Actually ISIS lads begged the government to take them home. They refuse

What?

Both parents born in Iraq?

Hur många svHoror våldtar du per dag?

How many women you already raped?

alhamduliliah

Are you NEET leeching off the government?

>Do you live in Stockholm?
Yes. Live in förort.

>What do you study?
As of now personal economy and accounting. Started this fall.

>Do you make sure you get enough vitamin D? I have been told it can be a problem among people with immigrant backgrounds. I hope you are taking good care of yourself.
Thanks user. I do eat vitamin D. Yes. My mother or sister usually buys them and forces me to eat them.
>Do you like to ski?
I skied once via the school. It was fun. Have not done it again since.

>Do you like cats?
My favourite animal is the tiger so yeah

Nej lol

Nope. I will keep it a secret.

Nope. Studying and working part time

har du import vänner i orten eller hänger du med svenskar också

>Nope. Studying and working part time
bluepilled

>Nej lol
Bögen är lös xD haha men du verkar helt okej, jag studerar också och jobbar

t. user uppifrån norr som faktiskt aldrig har pratat med en riktig invandrare

how many grenades have you thrown at police

I'm a piece of shit loner so I have no real friends. I have one true friend tho and he's asian. I have always hated those orten guys. They're so fucking loud and obnoxious. My school was full of them. I had both Swedish and immigrant friends in elementary school

Can you go to the no go zone?

not even migrants go there, it's absolutely terrifying
youtube.com/watch?v=VMjKEzvSyOQ

Nice user. Kom till Stockholm för semester nån gång för upplevelsen. Det är fullt av invandrare av alla sorter här.

I'm always in my room so I don't go out. Have a full box just laying. Should go out sometime

If you mean Tensta or Rinkeby I have been there. There are full of immigrants there but occasionally you see some swedes. It's just like anywhere else just poorer

lol quit giving (You)'s to this fag. Real immigrants would post their passport.

Attached: syrianon.jpg (1840x3264, 1.08M)

why do you have a swedish and not finnish juaz safir?

Attached: syrianon2.jpg (3264x1840, 1.24M)

you need to go back to poland

interesting

Är du en fucking 00:a. Döda dig själv ortenungjävel

jag är 01 haha. Denna bord tillhör zoomers nu och det finns inget du kan göra åt det

lol i dont speak swedish

Är svennar racistiska mot dig?

OP här. Inga svenskar har varit rasistiska mot mig då jag är rätt vit.

>173 cm
yikes

I'm 172 lol please end me

baserad

you're 1-2 cm shorter in the evening than in the morning

remember to impregnate as many white women as you can

Jag kan bli din vän

based
fuck sw*doids

Estonian fucking shit. Get raped by a superior russian

Do you consider yourself eastern european?

How does it feel to knowingly replace & thus wipe out a nation of gullible yet kind people?

>173
Lel

How tall are you?

Tack fren. Jag vill bli din vän också.

Sweden eastern Europe? Considering how many eastern eu countries have had Soviet influence on them I say no. Sweden felt like the best place to live in the 90s and 00s. The world is kinda messed up today with all the immigrant situation and it doesnt feel like that anymore.

Since I was born here I dont know anything else except for visiting my ethnic country in the summer. And migrants arent really replacing anything. They are adjusting well to this country and learning the language like every other migrant in every other country.

188cm or 190cm

perfekt. Jag bor också i stockholm

Are your parents European?

min farsa är utlänning också jag är fett gangster jao

visa handen

Where do you live? From what country?

han är fakking engelsman

A bomb is being planted on KE flight 288 tomorrow Sept. 21, 2019
ISIL claims responsible for it.

Attached: 0.jpg (1536x2048, 182K)

A bomb is being planted on KE flight 288 tomorrow Sept. 21, 2019
ISIL claims responsible for it.

Attached: 1567872015024.jpg (750x504, 36K)

Fuck off shizo

och? ingen bryr sig

Do you consider yourself to be a swede? Do you think ethnicity is more important than culture?

Libya fucker

Any proof?

Why do middle easterners move to places like Sweden or Finland? It's cold and dark most of the year.
Especially Finland where the people are complete autists, all the cities are ugly, and eveyone lives in glorified commieblocks

Attached: Hervanta1.jpg (900x675, 134K)

nice.

No. For some reason im pretty white considering my ethnicity. People from my country thinks im Swedish. To give an example. immigrants think im Swedish and Swedish people think im from somewhere close to balkan or eastern europe.

Förort i Stockholms Län. Thats a secret.

I dont consider myself a swede as swedes dont consider myself a swede, rightfully so, even If i was born in their country. I do consider myself tho to be part of the swedish society since I was born here and only have a Swedish passport.

I say that your surroundings have a lot of influence on you. My parents know the language very well and I watched a lot of swedish tv programs as a child. My elementary teacher was a 64 year old Swedish lady. So I was exposed to Swedish stuff a lot. When I started high school I met dudes that newly arrived here. I met some dudes that came here as a 6 year old or something but since their parents dont know the language very well they were exposed to the culture of their home country. So they dont know a lot of swedish stuff and kinda made their own broken swedish dialect. So to conclude I think that its lika coin and it differs for every person.

Where would you rather live:
A first world country that is kind enough to let you in or a war torn dictator shithole? I think that the weather is the least of their worries.

>Förort i Stockholms Län
Which one

How do you feel about being a part of a biologically dysfunctional population that cant even maintain a liveable society people dont have to flee from thanks to their subhuman impulses.

Do your parents also look white?

France.
I'm assuming that most people who move to Sweden have no real intention on going back so imo I'd rather choose a non-depressing country and one where I could at least somewhat pass as local.

I would rather live there than an American suburb. Absolute hell on earth.

>2000 zoomer
Yikes.

Are you muslim?

t. Too autistic to live in his own house.

The middle east would be fine if america and israel left them alone

I aint gonna tell you. Gonna get doxed. Do you also live in förort i Stockholm?

Its always Finland. Before Jow Forums I only thought swedes had beef with norwegians considering all the jokes I heard in elementary school.

They look like immigrants.

lmao

Yes. One of those middle eastern ones.

>the Americans
The British and French did far more damage to you guys by dismantling the Ottoman empire and allowing Israel to form.

>111602958▶
Based Shia or cringe Sunni?

>Do you also live in förort i Stockholm?
I do
True, fuck them too.

>my parents look like immigrants
>i look white
Are you sure that’s your dad?

Cringe Sunni

Pretty sure. I have two siblings. The thing is both of them look like immigrants. The weird thing is one of them look a little like a latino and have even had latins come speak spanish to him. The other look like he should.

That's normal if you have a middle eastern background. Generally people are very diverse so you literally have a genetic lottery going on withthe birth of each child.

Who does anyways?Just some hoax I'm guessing。

How has your experience been there, are people nice or mean to you or are they too nice to some extent?