My language will go extinct in 2 centuries or less. Anyone else the same?

Attached: 1566157194191.jpg (1401x871, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWsnNZvW7tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

English, spanish and french will keep existing.
Rest is damned

I disagree. The immigrants come into Europe at a slow enough rate that they will all learn the languages in the countries there.

Will Russian and Chinese not take over? Especially if the Chinese decide to leave China and go everywhere else

What language

Even when the Soviet Union was supressing Tartar the language continued to be spoken. Chinese is not going to be used outwith China, that is the problem with China they don't have a lot of power outwith their borders.

>2 centuries or less
fewer, user, two centuries or fewer

Attached: 95B47BDB-7B6C-4E93-922D-5AEB18E651F8.jpg (2400x1350, 179K)

I come from a finno-urgic tribe and my language has been dead for like a century now

Mine has been dead in writing for the past 400 years, some people would imprison you for writing it but that is very rare.
Probably fewer, maybe only 1 century.

haha no

>Scots!!!!!!!

Attached: 1563348082142.png (467x264, 37K)

Do you think Swedish will stop being spoken?

Definitely not in the coming 100 years, but in 200 years who knows? Considering even local languages dialects like Elfdalian and Gutnic are alive here I think autists will always keep certain languages alive no matter what

its hard to tell, even though europe is flooding with non-europeans there are still going to be a lot of swedes in a hundred years time, but if the birthrates are still this low in the future, its eventually going to die out

I hope it stays spoken but does it matter if it is till spoken if only africans speak? I don't think so.

Snowniggers won at the end, sorry Scotto

seems unlikely considering africans are still less than 1% of our population.

of course it matters, because the swedish language has been formed and made by the swedes and their ancestors, and our language is our connection to the past

What do you mean?

oatmeal in the mouth english?

But why do you care if it is spoken if only foreigners speak it?

Japanese will not go away as long as weebs exist

You talking about brochan?
Japanese will exist forever.

Attached: oat-presoak-stirred-oat-yog.jpg (1600x1200, 193K)

I'm not very optimistic about the future of Quebec French. I believe in 100 or 200 years it will already be substantially more marginalized than it presently is, and it won't take too much longer after that for it to begin dying completely.

marginalized? how so

Anglos seeth that the Quebecois dare speak anything but English.

Is that puke?

I hope not.
Is Quebec French even French, is it like Portuguese to Spanish?

what the hell are you talking about

Go among young Montrealers anywhere that is even remotely close to the Downtown area or the Western half of the island, and you'll notice that immigrants fucking absorb anglo-american "culture" (including the language) like it's fucking oxygen. They're frankly obsessed with trying to imitate amerifats down to the very language they use, meanwhile they openly hate French because of its national(istic) connotation here. And fact of the matter is that Montreal is a huge portion of our total population, and is increasingly overflowed with immigrants. Also, an alarmingly large number of Québécois even outside the immediate confines of Montreal report having to sometimes use English at work. Combine that with other issues (like the fact that fluency in English is only increasing, and with it the tendency for example to watch American shows/movies in English rather than a dubbed or at least subbed version). Finally, zoomers and millenials who are even slightly center of left (i.e. the vast majority) have completely swallowed the anglo propaganda and have become self-hating at a subconscious level (even though they may not realize it).

Kajkavian is basically dead and "Croats" killed it.

No...
That is what I usually eat (not my picture) for my meals. It is Oats set in water, sometimes I eat it warm but usually cold.

Yes, it definitely is French. I'd compare the differences between Quebec French and metropolitan French to the differences between Glaswegian English and standard American English.

meant for

" My language will go extinct in 2 centuries or less. Anyone else the same?"

Everyone will be speaking English or Chink in 2 centuries anyway

this, I'm in uni studying linguistics and so many of my friends are scandiboos and obsessively study swedish, danish, Norwegian

has quebec trafitionally been very right-wing, homogenous and traditional?

Okay, I heard from some others that they couldn't understand it at all. They must have been joking.

I met a lot of nafris/blacks in montreal whose parents spoke french and the kids adopted quebec French

Yeah, like how second generation Pakis in England adopt the chav accent, meanwhile their parents have stereotypical Pajeet accents.

That is really funny when you see a pakii speaking like an English man.

If

Depends. In the early 19th century the wave of liberal nationalism spread here, but then from ~1840 to WW2 it was practically a Catholic theocracy, i.e. very homogenous and traditional. The only exception was business and industry, which were dominated by rich anglos. That started changing after WW2, and by the late 60's we had some form weird leftist civic nationalism with a big focus on syndicalism and language (but abandoning virtually every other facet that didn't concern language). This lasted until the early 2000's, and as a result now our """"""""""culture""""""""""" is literally nothing other than the language. Even politically, we've become a carbon copy of the rest of North America (and the western world at large).

That sounds like proper integration (as long as they don't ghettify themselves)

In the future there will only be 5 languages spoken: English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi and Chinese.

sorry, accidentally hit "Send"

If you're talking about the colloquial speech then yes it'll be hard to understand (though most French will still manage to some extent). But if we slow down a bit then it's easily understood.

sad, are you a quebecois?

pakis cant intergrate. it goes like this.
paki 1: emigrates to uk, stays like he is back home
paki 2: adapts and becomes like chav
paki 3: hates dad for being chav, becomes highly fundamental muslim

Is that why xqc sounds like an illiterate retard on meth to most?

but arabs and similar creatures make up 40%

Yep

Take heed from our history: don't ever just dumb down your entire culture and identity to "muh culture". It's a deathtrap from which there is no escape.

the japanese are the main guys sabotaging their own language
last I heard some people there just want romanji and they can't write a single song without english verses

>40%
Do you seriously believe this? Muslims are less than 10% and many of our muslims are Europeans from the Balkans so how can they be 40%? You've been reading too much Jow Forums

>don't ever just dumb down your entire culture and identity to "muh culture"
fuck, meant "muh language"

>xqc
Don't know who that is

it is actually 60%. swedes are invaders into the native muslims Sweden.

I honestly hope my language die out and we speak English or French instead

So much richer literature and culture in general, Swedish is kind of a useless language

I think French will soon overtake English as the global language

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWsnNZvW7tk

Ok sven you seem to be conveniently forgetting the millions of "refugees," especially from Afghanistan and """kurdistan""". Your country is, at a moderate estimate, 40% MENA and muslim.

hahhahaha.
I think he is the doctor that said British women were racist for not having sex with him.

lol

yeah, in our case we dont even dumb down our language or culture, we just downplay its existence, atleast in the mainstream, sweden has a huge cultural heritage and cultural expressions that is dying out, its mostly old people who do it, and even though some young people are interested in fok music for example, its still not enough

Sauce?

youre overestimating it, but were getting there, in 40 years time swedes will be a minority, no doubts about it

sorry, I don't have it saved but I saw it on an earlier thread, it might not be him since they all sort of blend to one.

England is like 80% muslim and you seem to be doing well. Muhammed was a Nordic blue eyed blonde man btw.

Honestly he sends off gay vibes

ask if he knew his father well. if he says no then he is gay.

Agreed

Stop embarrassing us you cringy Jow Forumstard.

cringe