ITT: Jow Forums in 1801

ITT: Jow Forums in 1801

Attached: capitol-c. 1800.jpg (2401x1897, 1.31M)

LA REPUBLIQUE NOUS APPELLE

shit thread. i'm not in the mood for your incel historical roleplay, have sex

Only three weeks until Mad Tom takes the presidency and sacrifices our republican experiment on the altar of French revolutionary despotism and atheism.

>BACK-COMM SOUDRON UNBESTE!

Attached: gun2.png (680x797, 318K)

SOME TALK OF ALEXANDER
AND SOME OF HERCULES

*reads banned French books*
*plots rebellion against the mother country*

>In the weeks before leaving office, outgoing President Adams frantically appointed as many Federalist judges as he could to stymie his successor. Chief Justice John Marshall would sit on the Supreme Court for the next 31 years, handing down Federalist decisions long after his party had become extinct. "His twistifications in the case of Marbury, in that of Burr and the late Yazoo case, show how dexterously he can reconcile law to his personal biases." wrote Thomas Jefferson.

>Jefferson, a month shy of his 58th birthday, took office on March 4, 1801, the first president inaugurated in Washington DC. In order to appear populist, he declined to ride in a carriage to the Capitol, instead staying in a boarding house and walking to his inauguration. Although the new president spoke of undoing Federalist attempts at government centralization, he ended up being more moderate than was often supposed and had to reconcile with much of the nationalistic Federalist agenda.

>The new president often greeted guests at the White House in his slippers. His rejection of formal etiquette and adoration for all things French offended British ambassadors, used to the aristocratic, Anglophile Federalists. Since Jefferson was a bachelor president (his wife had been dead for 19 years when he took office), the lack of a woman to police him may have contributed to some of these slovenly behaviors.

>Jefferson also started the practice of having a clerk read his messages to Congress--he believed doing so himself was too monarchical and he was also conscious of his unimpressive appearance and weak voice. This tradition would be maintained by all presidents until Wilson. In addition, he began the practice of a president serving two terms at most, fearing any president who wished to stay in office longer had tyrannical intentions.

what country is this from? I checked and isn't chile a spanish colony?

Attached: 1567186323706.png (650x650, 13K)

historylets

Pls gib food.
P L S

I ordered a new wagon wheel from Massachusetts. They reckon it will arrive down here in Virginia some time next winter.

Come to America. We have a great deal of land from the Atlantic to the Mississippi that needs filling and we need hands and plenty of them to dig that new canal in New York.

Headed to Fraunce's Tavern for some food and ale.

Attached: 23987351.jpg (448x254, 26K)

That Jefforson is probably a sodomite. Who wears bright red trousers?

Freedom ain't free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be littered with the blood of patriots. Thomas Jefferson is not my president. He is Freemason atheist and probably French too. :DDDD Adam and Eve not Robespierre and Danton ok braise Jesus.

Just 193 years until Justin Bieber is born. Enjoy it while it lasts.

ich bin ein, ehh i dont wana learn german reeeeee

You can however get drafted into the army and lay on the ground, your blood pooling under you from the French musket ball lodged in your chest.

OF HECTOR AND LYSANDER
AND SUCH GREAT MEAN AS THESE

Ol' Jefferson predicts some day our republic shall reach all the way to the Pacific.

We really should do something against those evil oppressing Austrians. I think that we, in the crownlands of St.Stephen should have some representation

Perhaps so, yet they reckon it will most likely take five hundred years to settle the West unless some radically new mode of transportation should come along in the next few decades like a steam-powered cart on a track or something to that effect.

*ahem*
FUCK GERMANS

another 213 years of this joke being funny

Don't you have a potato to be harvesting now, Kirill?

It's been 18 years. Why is the Canadian border still armed with forts and ships? Why are you continuing to arm redskins to rape and slaughter our settlers in the West?

Soon

boomer

But until then, you just got the word that you have to give your daughter up to the Sultan's harem and she will be converted to Islam.

fuck off traitor we know you'll be coming up here to take our beaver pelts and big titti indian chicks any day now

Canadian citizens such as yourself should be free as we are

based Tom

>accuse us of being traitors
>refused to fight for freedom back in the day and ran up north so he could continue drinking a king's bodily fluids

No
*kills the officer and escapes to the mountains to become a kleftis*

>lee freedumb xDddd
doesnt make you any less a traitor

>The hated Sedition and Alien Friends acts were allowed to expire quietly a few days before Adams left office. Jefferson quickly moved to pardon anyone still serving jail time for violating them. The Alien Enemies Act remains in effect to this day--it was used to justify internment of German and Japanese-American citizens in WWII.

>Jeffersonians derisively referred to Adams's last-minute judicial appointments as "midnight judges" and Jefferson did not consider many of their appointments legally valid. One of these judges was William Marbury, a well-to-do businessman from Maryland and a vocal Federalist and Adams supporter. Jefferson refused to deliver his commission as a Federal judge, eventually leading to the Marbury vs Madison case in which the Supreme Court ruled that courts had the right to strike down unconstitutional laws rather than merely interpret law. Thus was born the practice of legislating from the bench.

My father is seriously considering for us to convert to mohamedism to avoid the jizya. Lying in the sensus doesn't really work anymore. He probably would have done it already if he wasn't really scared of circumcision. He already got veils for us so who the fuck knows what's going to happen next

One day when Britain is distracted we will free Canada and kill loyalist puppets such as yourself

Fuck Britain

I love living in New Spain

Attached: mad-tom-in-a-rage--federalist cartoon in which thomas jefferson pulls down the edifice of government (1238x1600, 477K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE OF AN """"EMPIRE""""
IM GONNA FUCKING SPERG OUT

You too have been called up to give your daughter to the Sultan's harem and your son to become a Janissary.

Fuck that nigger, im gonna be a fucken bandit

Attached: Хајдук.jpg (800x1111, 175K)

kidnapped and fucked a French soldier today lol

Also roach removal soon?

Some fat Albanian guy has appeared with some soldiers so unlikely

Gee, if only a foreign power was to invade all our occupants I'd be great

Haha! We just got Olivenza from stupid Poortugal!
By the way, I just joined the navy for four years on board of the ship of the line San Agustín. Wish me luck!

>Walks into west Florida and kills the indians and Spaniards

*ahem ahem*
FUCK NOBLES

Spain will kick you out of the Caribbean before this century ends, mark my words!

killed 7 mamluks todays LMAO

HOLY BASED

IKR LOOOOOOOL