When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of asia minor, Iran and India...

When I masturbate I like to visualize the indigenous cultures of asia minor, Iran and India. I picture their way of life: peaceful, agrarian, effeminate, matriarchal and egalitarian. Every generation living identically to its predecessor in idyllic pastoral bliss.

And then I think of the INDO-GERMANIC ARYAN BWC BULLS. TALL. BOLD. BRASH. Piercing eyes bluer than the wine-dark sea. Wearing corslets of shining brass and wielding engraved swords forged by their Chieftains, riding their great war-chariots pulled by swift Stallions. They worship different gods, gods who are like them: Warriors.

They butcher the disgusting protomen and burn their villages and holy places, taking their wives and daughters and despoiling them, planting the next generation of warriors in their eager wombs, utterly destroying their languages and replacing them with this new Indo-Germanic Aryan tongue and a new masculine patriarchal order, ultimately leading to complete assimilation. I ejaculate with them, my vital life force gets forcibly excreted from my body and I collapse, spent.

Attached: andronovo.jpg (1037x513, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7g_9eNnYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based?

Based

fucking based

based as fuck
fuck farmoids

Based.

fake and gay

Brownoid cope.

Except this never happened

based russians/balts

Nice aztec/mexica swatsika on the horse

Attached: b0414df12fd417020b398fe7581d9c78.jpg (654x800, 185K)

My ancestors kicked these guys asses and enslaved them
Finnish word for slave comes from Aryan

Based af

You guys were Sweden slaves.

Finnish word for slave comes from Aryan

Cringe but redpilled

>invent "greek" culture
>also destroyed by greeks because they granted them civilization
linear b was a mistake

Attached: f4aae2385a4655840c67cf102bbee11b.jpg (2185x2172, 983K)

you stole this copypasta from ylilauta

Who is this nordic queen?

Attached: snake-goddess-crete-1600bc.jpg (680x1031, 184K)

No I stole it from a /his/ post that may have stolen it from him, I don't really know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7g_9eNnYk

Why does everything indian look so cheap? Even when you can tell they dumped a bunch of money into something it still somehow comes off as cheap.

Based.