Untitled

Attached: Norwegian male & female.jpg (685x442, 220K)

is this a way to cope with the fact you masturbate looking at him?

Is this before/after?

Norwegian males.

One of them is half Finnish

Ummmgly Borreby cromagnid oonga boonga

Haland is my favorite football player

snowmonkeys are not human

>herro me rikey footbaru!!
fuck off

>herro me finnish gorden horde mongoria 4ever!!1!1
fuck off

what's up with North europe and nigger noses?

>memes
fuck off

Stop posting this disgusting tranny you pedophile freaks. He is literally a 7 year old boy in makeup.

>akshually he is sixte...
No! He took hormon-blockers so he never hit puberty. This is according to the faggot-tranny-pedophiles supposed to make him feminine but in reality he is just a boy in drag.

>flag
fuck off

>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T POST EMMA SHE'S UNDERA--

Attached: BTFO.jpg (628x230, 32K)

Do you look at flags you talk to?

And it's still a little boy since he never underwent puberty. Pedophile faggot freak.

The left looks like that meme where you copy the left and right side of an image.

you kinda got a point brah that's basically a little boy

Attached: 1569020553542.jpg (910x960, 81K)

High WHG admixture.

It's because you are overrun by M*zzies you gotta think like them for seeing underaged girl everywhere, Sven Al-Stokolmi

Drink bleach you filthy faggot pedophile. If someone didn't undergo puberty, it is per definition biologically a child. It is understandable that you like that though, most if not all homophiles are pedophiles.

No it's not you retard lmao, in Every country someone that reach 18 is no matter their appearance adults

lmao I can immediately think of a few people I know who look exactly like the left one.
No one like the right one unfortunately.

Biology doesn't care for arbitrary human laws. Puberty is what determines if someone has an adult or a childs body. This BOY has a childs body. He never underwent male or female puberty. Looking at his legs is enough to immediately determine it. You're a sick freak who gets off on dressing up little boys as girls. In a sane world you would be put down like the filthy animal that you are.

I know a Swede who looks very similar to the left dude. What causes it?

>You're a sick freak who gets off on dressing up little boys as girls. In a sane world you would be put down like the filthy animal that you are.

Attached: 1559483850678.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

>Why yes we do believe procreation with the same race is essential. How could you tell?

Attached: 1568269148867.png (898x1200, 414K)

It's just in our DNA.

We're called snow niggers for a reason