Why are amerisharts like this

Why are amerisharts like this...

Attached: the_pice_de_rsistance.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCeKWgImK1RAD9IGjWZqxmIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF

Now we know what demons eat when they can't get human souls.

why did god create americans? was he on a bad mood?

A fellow ja/ck/ patrician I see

we don't actually eat shit like that we usually just eat pizza, cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, pasta, fried dough, ice cream, soda, water, and mashed potatoes in this country

NEVER ever fucking post this disgusting fat fuck """"""""""""""""""""""""""""Italian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" lard ass ever again, keep it on /ck/

now im hungry

You're not really white are you now? You slimy bulgar Turk rape-baby son of a gypsy. Who do you think you critiquing the noble American people and their fine culture. You are probably starving in your gypsy camp praying to Allah to help your 5 year old daughters and sons you sent to steal from wealthy people in the capital. You absolute sack of worthless garbage. You swarthy jungle monkey. We consider your threads anathema

t.

Attached: American.png (1235x650, 298K)

You're not really white are you now? You slimy punjabi rape-baby son of a Gook insectoid. Who do you think you critiquing the noble American people and their fine culture. You are probably starving in your gypsy camp praying to help digest dairy products while you slurp down rat soup every night. You absolute sack of worthless garbage. You swarthy jungle monkey. We consider your threads anathema

has anybody got videos of that one scottish woman named sarah who used to get posted on the /ck/ringe threads?

youtube.com/channel/UCeKWgImK1RAD9IGjWZqxmIw

You mean this?

It's a test to human

oh fuck off
we watch your anime for you and you get money from us because of consumerism

>watching moe shit

GIGA YIKES

>the whole casserole is just toppings and condiments.
why.
tho.
I am blessed to be from the South West where we make chicken enchilada casseroles

Attached: 1541931931974.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Attached: 1543908544758.png (889x696, 133K)

i don't watch anime myself but i know that more americans watch anime than japanese people do

>we watch your anime
>i don't watch anime myself

Choose one

>amerishits

Attached: 1471760244742.png (236x330, 151K)

there are a lot of americans user and none of us are the same, other countries can't understand our culture because we are so much more diverse than they are lol.

yeah I know, but clearly some fucked up people eat shit liked that

there's no such thing as American people. we are a mixed group of people from all over the world.

Jesus christ what is your fucking problem Americans?

Based Jack

>more diverse

Amerimutts just appropriate other countries' culture

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
for anyone who hasnt seen the entire masterpiece before

Some of the comments are classic

I was going to critize it, but he looks so content at the end looking at the empty plate, he might aswell suit himself.

>lime jell-o

:-O
:-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The ethnic equivalent of Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad

yes I know we are le burger country, but cooking with jack is a special kind of American the one that kills everything he touched with mayonase and cream cheese. He puts McDolands to shame

what exactly is so evil about this?
don't get it

Wtf did I just see?

They really are.

Attached: bean salad.webm (640x360, 2.6M)