I like to collect photos of the asian from New Zealand

I like to collect photos of the asian from New Zealand

Attached: 1565338255876.jpg (800x600, 66K)

what's up with that retarded hat

shut up infidel scum

no

then i will have to downvote you

it's my brother's hat, he was forced to wear it on his trip to brunei and champa

what kind of asian are you? why are you forced to wear a silly gay hat if you visit brunei and southern vietnam?

he has multiple ancestries from southeast asia and china. He did some genetics test few months ago

I talked to you with a different flag few months ago which led to me stalking you online

mutt asian, which means i could probably pass as a native in any south east asian cunt

Attached: muttlo.png (715x540, 49K)

but you don't look like a person from south asia

>south asia
why?

it's only 3%

Attached: dna 2.png (416x418, 44K)

dunno but some parts of southern china used to be under Vietnamese control

it's the other way round

is this also you?
what does that have to do with having south asian ancestry?

aren't south east asian people just negrito and or indian people mixed with chinks?

nearly nothing

南越 Nam Viet

Attached: bản-đồ-việt-nam-văn-lang.jpg (1280x853, 150K)

downvoted for racial slurs

> Asian from New Zealand
Which one?

no, i don't think so. afaik the first inhabitants of the region were negritos but they got overwhelmed and largely replaced by settlers from southern china from which modern southeast asians descend. i think only some groups from the malay archipelago and malaysia itself have negrito ancestry
isn't that just we wuzzing, though

the guy who posts his faces. He also has a more calmer tone than others

is there any muslim fashion item that doesn't makes them look even more retarded?

but he looks good with that hat on

proof of my indian hunter ancestory

Attached: indian amcestors.jpg (800x600, 90K)

We have a few angry teenage Jow Forumstards. I’m also ashamed of them. They greatly dishonour our nation.

Come to New Zealand and I will make you delicious Char Siu.

why were you complaining about being a virgin on the other thread?

I don't like being hostile towards others

I was having a south korean flag when i talked to you last time and I had been observing your posts like a stalker ever since. I had came up with a conclusion that you are one of the best posters in Jow Forums

Please don't go full elliott near me

Jow Forums would be better with more posters like you

i am not hapa

Attached: 12_부산민족미술인연합_걸개그림_482×336cm_1992.jpg (740x513, 370K)

muslim clothing looks horrible on asian people

Attached: Sultan-Raja-Moch.-Emirudin-Sultan-Kanoman-XII-02-WA.jpg (400x535, 112K)

but it still looks cool

cringe

I prefer the East Asian influence

Attached: sino.jpg (960x960, 121K)

that's true

Attached: 200px-Korea-gat-01.jpg (200x267, 16K)

by the way the commoner's dress is often sadly excluded when we talk about traditional clothing. It's absurd that we only call what less than 1 percent of the population wore as traditional clothing.

Attached: 9986CF495B76332231.jpg (600x813, 65K)

Are you that protestant Korean user?

I larped as a pro-religious guy once because I was bored but I don't think I am the guy you are thinking

bump because why not

Attached: %25BE%25A9-11.jpg (600x400, 45K)

im socially challenged and mentally ill

just be yourself

gay hat mate lol

very rude and uncalled for

is this better, master?

Attached: kaifeng jew.png (527x703, 520K)

why post your face here so much hatboy?

Do Chinese discriminate against people with SEA admixture?

because he is beautiful

probably if they look like a person from SEA

I hate insect people and think they should be put down to the sword and have their women taken

Attached: 1568272067764.jpg (1478x1108, 141K)

I slept in and missed out on mass this morning so this is my punishment, plus you guys bring joy into my life
No, Chinese people really don't care about that kind of stuff

>mass
are you christian?

at least people in korea discriminate against people from SEA

roman catholic

insha'Allah 7abibi

based! peace be with u

>being cuckatholic in 2020
why?

rude and downvoted

inshallah

i was born into it

i identify as a small anglo man trapped in an asian person's body please free me

you are Yan Ah Tam not an anglo or an asian but Yan Ah Tam. Important thing is to just BEE YOURSELF no matter what :)

why is your family cuckatholic?

french missionaries 100 or so years ago visited my grandfather and made a deal with him to convert

because his own family was probably catholic

wtf

my brother will be muslim in a few years time

you gotta stop him or he will honor kill your family sometime in the future.

Attached: catgun.jpg (720x726, 23K)

are you going to honor kill him?

he should have became an atheist communist revolutionary

islam is

He's quite disconnected from my family though. I could really care less about him, he's always been hostile and vile towards me

not surprise he's evil if he's converting to islam
can we expect him to die somewhere in the middle east?

He'll probably live a prosperous and good life when he moves to Brunei

disgusting

but why?

no need for extra suffering on this planet

what is his job?

I like azn user too. He's not one of the r/aznidentity freaks

He's a software engineer I think. I want to connect with him but it's difficult

Honestly why are people on Jow Forums obsessed about r/aznidentity when less than few thousand people are even in that website? There are far more white nationalists who lack nuance than salty asians on this website.

does this show how islam=high iq?

white nationalists aren't white most of the time
pic related

Attached: flaming.jpg (963x255, 31K)

iberians are white

But they are white as they are usually accepted as white people in society. White is more of a social term as we don't usually call arabs as white even through they sometimes have white skin.

Only an amerimutt would think whiteness is a social thing.
BAN MISCEGENATION.

but it is a social thing. Also we are all results of "miscegenation" between far different races thanks to thousand years of rape and migration.

Whites began as a mixture of three races around several thousand years ago, then evolved in relative isolation for thousands of years. In a globalist world, new races can't form in isolation, so MISCEGENATION now results in permanent muttification of the planet.

>relative isolation
say hi to turks, huns and the mongols

pls show articles that show 10% or more admixture from those groups among modern europeans

A tiny drop in the bucket compared to the enormous European population. They left a tiny imprint on the southern and eastern peripheries of Europe, but that's it.

Hello again, I remember you

Analyses show that the Ottoman occupation of Europe left detectable impact in the affected East-Central European area and shaped the ancestry of the Romani people as well. We estimate that the investigated European populations have an average identity-by-descent share of 0.61 with Turks, which is notable, compared to other European populations living in West and North Europe far from the affected area, and compared to the share of Sardinians, living isolated from these events. Admixture of Roma and Turks during the Ottoman rule show also high extent.

enough to disprove the myth of the "pure" race

He's a bit of a nutcase this one.

is he the guy who was rambling about hyperborean shit

>have an average identity-by-descent share of 0.61 with Turks,
that sounds like FUCKING bullshit

>its bullshit when it disagrees with my viewpoint

if you think it's bullshit show why the study is faulty

Please don't argue :(
Anyways, I made some tea. You guys want some?

Attached: 20190922_161435.jpg (1080x1386, 884K)

I'm not denying that European peripheries have a tiny amount of non-white, which is why they usually have a swarthy complexion, and shows that even 1% non-white blood affects the phenotypes of whites.. The natives of north-west Europe are usually 99.9% white.

if people from the balkans are over 60% turkish why don't they show up way closer to them on pca maps instead of being next to other europeans?

Attached: 1557597486497.jpg (946x941, 191K)

yes but you are thousands of miles away from me

Why do you looks like you have a Down?

Lovely teapot and cup. When are you going to Asia?

This is the only chink diaspora that I don't hate.