I believe I'm the only Mexican who can't eat spicy food, not even the least spicy sauce when I go to eat tacos...

I believe I'm the only Mexican who can't eat spicy food, not even the least spicy sauce when I go to eat tacos. I always taste the green sauce (yes I don't even know what's it's name) at the restaurant/inn to be sure it's not spicy.
My family always call me a weak pussy faggot for not eating at least 3 jalapeƱos like they always do.

Attached: chile-jalapeno-c468-D_NQ_NP_872009-MLM31217847374_062019-F.jpg (682x441, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=am i only mexican spicy&src=typd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastritis#Cause
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicobacter_pylori#Inflammation,_gastritis,_and_ulcer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a weak pussy faggot

Have you tried italian pepperoncini?

It's very very mild, but still has a tiny hint of heat.

no, i don't eat anything too spicy either

what a weak pussy faggot, rofl, man up

Attached: BERSHREK.png (1366x768, 959K)

The only good thing about this is we won't have gastritis in the future.

that's a meme

local species ramp up till 50000-85000 SHU, we got habaneros too tho. Anything over that is just challenge tier if you ask me.
Fun fact: I like spicy food a lot, but I can't stand plain tabasco

Attached: Sigaretta calabrese.jpg (620x438, 88K)

my grandma has gastritis and she can't eat spicy things anymore

in what way? I've seen family members getting gastritis for eating too much spicy food.

twitter.com/search?q=am i only mexican spicy&src=typd

your grandma's a wimp
natural chiles won't hurt you

you have to go back

You are dumb and correlating things. Your family is infected with Helicobacter pylori. Spicy food does not cause gastritis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastritis#Cause

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicobacter_pylori#Inflammation,_gastritis,_and_ulcer

Spicy food is the ultimate tastelet filter

based

Attached: KYRIAKOS GRIZZLY_2.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Helicobacter pylori colonizes the stomachs of more than half of the world's population
wow, so gastritis is very common.

My wife is Mexican and even toothpaste is too much for her. She can't eat anything even remotely spicy

I have gastritis and I shouldn't eat very spicy food anymore but I keep doing it and getting sick at least once every month

It is actually, but most infected people are asymptomatic.

>However, over 80% of individuals infected with the bacterium are asymptomatic, and it may play an important role in the natural stomach ecology

Attached: bee cum.jpg (749x744, 52K)

Spicy things do not cause gastritis. It hurts because it tricks your body into thinking it is burning, if you already have gastritis, of course it is going to feel worse. But that's about it, it only feels, it doesn't cause gastritis. If anything, it benefits secretion of saliva and stomach acid which benefits digestion. And improves your blood flow because of vasodilatation, mucous membranes are really benefiting from it.

I didn't say it was caused by it, I said I get sick when I eat spicy food because I have it now.

there are like 7 mexicans in here rn.

Hold on this is just a blog

Attached: slartibartfast.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>mfw I eat too much chiles habaneros and my ass burns

Attached: shahar_4.jpg (1080x1920, 360K)

Attached: mexican spicy food translation.jpg (474x546, 147K)

>Why yes, I do grow my own chili peppers. What gave it away?

Attached: garden august 2019 - 032.jpg (2000x1184, 427K)

Based

Fucking love spicy food, sadly when going to restaurants or just shopping, things that are classified as extremely spicy are often nothing that special. Do you guys have any recomendations for good tasting and very spicy hot sauces?