I think I've banted the USA so much that I'm banned from entering

I think I've banted the USA so much that I'm banned from entering

Attached: 1568862486504.png (861x877, 186K)

Why would you even want to go in there anyway?

You think they'll arrest ya for your post about them?

To fuck thirsty army wives while their husbands are out deployed

Some bitch wants me to go there with her I don't want to go. I'll tell her that I'm banned from entering
no but shoot me on sight or something?

kek I'd never waste this much gas and money for a roastie

Attached: leb_smug.png (900x800, 272K)

>shoot me
Yes that sounds very American true

how did that happen?

oye vato gimme yo weekly renta or i rape your madre again foo

Attached: ms13-777x437.jpg (777x437, 81K)

banted you guys here and on youtube

Just buy some black paint and paint yourself, claim you are a trans-racial canadian with triple canadian, american and jewish citizenship.

Attached: justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg (780x463, 84K)

based

how did the feds know that it was you? Can you elaborate further?

bump please elaborate

oh I don't know I'm just assuming that I'm banned lmao. Can't they do a in-depth check on me if they stop me at the border?

We don't care. As long as you didn't threaten real harm on individuals many times, then you're good user Even then, unless it was something big, you're still okay

oh ok thanks user I'll come visit you ;)

I did tons of questionable searches through my computer ranging from neo-nazi websites to some maoist prison cell that was being monitored by fbi

He's the fuzz don't listen to him

did you got banned from entry due to your internet history?

ngl this kinda worries me for when ill visit china and russia, what if they know my post history of talking shit about them and ban me, or wait for me to arrive and arrest me?

Go for it, i'm in Utah. Tons of Canadians here, just stop flying your flags everywhere lol

don't worry ill fly this flag instead

Attached: drapeauqvebecroyal2.png (2000x1000, 135K)

I am super paranoid about feds visiting me one day because I did some ironic muttposting and some both communist and neo-nazi larping. But honestly, I never made threats of violence except when I called for violence against meat-eaters while larping as a vegan.

Fucking based! It would be a welcome sight, we love our French bros here

Attached: Utah-State-Railroad-Museum-Ogden-UT-06092014_003.jpg (900x675, 139K)

based
also based

Yes

here's what I wrote
]
I will visit your house and then I will proceed to shoot you with a gun at your legs to immobilize you. Then I will proceed to cull you in the same way m*at eaters slaughtered billions. You will squirm for mercy but in the same fashion as how all murderers of innocent animals did, I will pretend to be sad and emotional moved will not changing my act of brutally castrating you after I kill you using my butter knief. I will stab a small but a sharp stick in your filthy penis then proceed to slowly push it. Than red and white and brown liquids will come out then you will let out a small scream. But sadly, you won't survive as you are already bleeding from your penis with a needle sticked inside it. Then I will proceed to slowly cut open your belly using my butter knife around your intestines. Then I will pull out the dirty organs like intestines by pulling them out after you finially die. Same thing will and must happen to all meateaters

Attached: 1568310367330.jpg (952x1352, 148K)

All meateaters will meet ruthless vengence for what they have been doing. They will be physically castrated then put into cages where animals used to live. Then we will forcefully fill your intestines with eggs while you are fed crap food. We will artificially slit your throat and your belly when you become plump in a 1mx1m sized pen without any light. The productivity of humans will increase day by day as we modify your body using surgery to deform you into a more meaty figure.

I wonder if 18st feels left out MS13 gets all the attention

damn

Faggot nigger meateater's bodies will be modified to an extent that it can't be called a human anymore. We will first castrate you using needles to smash into your penis hole. Then we will proceed to do something more radical including decapitating all of your limbs using scissors. These procedures will be done in a massive facility through trained vegans as a revenge. You might scream and tremble but you won't be able to do anything. You can't die even if you wanted to as your hands will be chopped off using industrial machines.

For every animal that was decapitated
For every animal that was castrated
For every animal that was murdered
For every animal who had to watch their sons and daughters decapitated and turned into livestock
For every animal that was put into industrial machinary
For every animal that was deformed beyond recognition
For every animal that was tortured by man
A man will and must serve the same fate as they had done to animals
All men will lose their forms
All men would lose their limbs
All men would lose their penises
All men would no longer be men
Same to what kind of yoke men had forced onto animals for the eons
The same shall be done to man himself as a finial act of justice and retribution

I will fucking decapitate you and forcefully puit 30 liters of horse semen into your anus using mcahines

After we do the righteous act of justice to the meateaters we will put them onto eons of servitude for thousands of years enough for their devilish sins to go away. Their devil sins of killing and torturing innocent animals shall be avenged for thousand s of years along with once 'GREAT" man's sons and daughters taking their parent livestock's position as karma to what homo sapiens had done. There will be no end to finial act of retribution against humanity as how humans would never had left free of their livestock from pain humans themselves had caused.

sTOP acting as if you are being a reddit teenager fucking faggot meateateryour kind will meet retribution for your own crime and sins

I know that you are trying to be that "haha im so funn y i am so fucking reddit soy nigger jre crabfaggot everybody look at me" but dont worry you wont "get me" this time because your kind, which is of meateaters will no longer get excused for your crimes.

Dont worry whatever you do the future is inevtiable you filthy nigger. I will personally drive to your jewish house then proceed to shoot you 2 times while you are sleeping like a cute baby that you murdererd. Then I will continue to decpaitate your penis like how your chickens are made out of dog penises. After that I will bring you to my basement where I will cut off your limbs. I will eat you if you survive castration adn I will make you the first honorary human cattle in history.
wow that was hilarious and quirky. Dont worry you will be the world's first human livestock for me to breed you by smashing 10 inch steel needle into your bum with a stone hammer.

"haha i jus called him "keep it cool" im so epic fuinny lmao!!!"

dont worry you will be 2nd human cattle

dont worry animals are having much worse already while being castrated and decapitated. If you think you are worse off than animals than I will make that into a reality by castrating you personally with a 6 inch needle.

Nothing could excuse the human race in the same way how a rapist suddenly becomes innocent by stopping the act of rape itself. It is also absurd that someone would continue eating meat when people were perfectly compatible with only eating vegetables before modernity.

Have you ever seen humans put into 2mx2m area in an industrial scale openly with billions living like that way? Have you seen humans getting systemically castrated? Have you seen humans being decapitated from birth in the same way billions of chickens were? Have you seen majority of humans subsisting on worst of food? Have you seen human children being torn apart with a machine while billions ignore it?
Still unable to be compared. Animals suffer far worse fate than even the worst condition that man had ever faced. Even the so-called prison of the mind is nothing compared to getting physically decapitated and experiencing emotional toil daily. Mammals generally do have the same ability to feel the emotion of pain as humans do.
The criminal must receive punishment for what he had done. Merely ending his lineage painlessly isn't enough as that wouldn't be enough to pay for man's sins.

Ruthless Vengeance must be done against man to pay even for a fraction of what they had done as a species

Attached: 592825b2-5a7f-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_012012.jpg (1200x800, 370K)

My realistic trip to Russia: cancelled

Attached: Ffg.jpg (680x382, 93K)