What do Australians think about Aboriginal people?

Want to marry them?

Attached: baseball_new8-20190920-154728-000.jpg (400x473, 71K)

they're animals
in australia you never have your back to aboriginal

Every Abo I'v ever interacted with has been shitface dunk/drugged, stealing shit, asking for gibs or sitting in their own piss. Shits wild, now I understand the bias that high functioning people dont stumble up to you on the street but as a representation of a race thats fucked.

Would I marry one? yeahnahm80 but they're not all that bad.
I don't see why we can't just let them go live alone in a desert. If they flourish cool, if they starve to death well then it was meant to happen.

I hate Australians so goddamn much
Seriously fuck you , stop dehumanizing people

Natives > Africans
Our cities could do with more natives and less Africans.

I lived in Oz for 2 years and agree with the above posters, always on drugs and violent or at least acting menacingly.

I need meet a nice backpacking abo girl who was kinda mentally slow but normal and polite. She was half white though. Naturally all the hipster backpackers were lining up to get an insta photo with their abo "friend".

How is this related , I'm telling you to stop dehumanizing abos

That's what I said, they're better than Africans. That's a compliment you burke.

Bruh actually come here and get well out of the cities before you judge. All the shit I'v said encompass all the different interactions I'v had with Abo's. Including when I went to a Abo shit hole to work for weeks on 'immersion' with school. I understand not all of them are like this but as a whole they need some serious help.

Australia deserves to be colonized by chinks

Probly, where not much better than the Abs we replaced and where dopey enough to let it happen. Very cool Pablo

You need to work on your complimenting skills
I never heared an Australian say something nice about other people in Australia , you always say bad things about Chinese , Lebanese , abos and Africans , it seems to me that the problem is from you

Based Med brother. Fuck the cunts itt abos are based.6

How was she mentally slow?

damn never knew australians were this subhuman before encountering this thread. Such self righteous and egotism from them could even dwarf amerimutts. China should treat you the same way that you treated to abos.

Literally and unironically subhumans.

Attached: IMG_1320.jpg (2892x4136, 1.79M)

you know how americans feel about arab people like you right?

Slow talking, slow to realise simple concepts and jokes, just generally dumb but not mentally retarded.

> Robo-Chinks
> Wog scum
> Niggers and more Niggers

Everyone else is just shit. Ofc you only see people belly aching about coloured people, its a solid white majority and not like their gonna talk shit about themselves. Apart from that most of them on the list are perfectly decent brain drain except from the shitiest of unskilled refuges that struggle in a 'first world' country. Its just Abos are/got so supremely fucked up as a people their gonna need a hand.

> never met a wild Riginal

damn you people have no sense of self awareness

Lots are just filthy and willingly live in squalor despite generous handouts, some are fine and average. People get sick of how much they hammer the stuff about their culture and their mistreatment.

Good words , I'm glad we reached an agreement