Do you carry cash or are you a card/phone cuck?

Do you carry cash or are you a card/phone cuck?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 46K)

Card always.

I only carry metal coins

cash

Only card and a 20€ note

£50 cash money dosh kaching, rest is on my card

cant even remember the last time i handled paper

>carrying cash
For what fucking purpose, your dealer?

>Excuse me, cashier... is it possible for me to pay partially with change, then pay the rest with my gift card?

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

>Trusting the fiat jew

I only carry solid gold

Attached: GDP graph in PPP terms 2.JPG.jpg (922x734, 80K)

Bit of both.

why does using a phone make me a "cuck"?

He means apple pay or whatever the android version is called

Your boogeyman da joos/elites control almost all of the gold bouillons in he world. Hoarding gold as anyone but those born into billion dollar families is boomer tier stupidity.

cash because i can calculate changes

how is using apple pay worse than using cash?
I really hate it waiting in the que and then an old granny needs 10 minutes to find her coins. It is much faster if everybody uses phone/card

Have to carry yen, lots of restaurants don't take card.

Yeah what the fuck Japan, I thought that shit was advanced instead I have to count coppers.

Cash cash cash

Worst are the people that try to use part of their benefits card and part cash, benefits card doesn't have enough funds, so they fish out a crinkled drug money 100, then get really autistic about the notes like "I need five 10s, two 20s, eight 5s, 32 ones, and the rest in quarters so I can do laundry"

Card only, for air miles and convenience

I enjoy going to countries where I have to use cash sometimes though, like in Japan. It is part of the experience.

Just card

Cash always would rather die than use phone

Shady places.

>Your boogeyman da joos/elites control almost all of the gold bouillons in he world. Hoarding gold as anyone but those born into billion dollar families is boomer tier stupidity.
This gold is artificially inflated like diamonds

Cash, always