I wish australian infrastructure were as good as japan's

i wish australian infrastructure were as good as japan's

Attached: fd0acfb6c7dab2440475b964f74a85ab-japanese powerlines in shinjuku.jpg (1000x1500, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/why-does-japan-have-so-many-overhead-power-lines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jap cable management is god tier holy shit I wish ours was as good

Attached: japan.jpg (3024x3112, 1.16M)

>Shitty North Indian restaurant selling shitty food

Its shit tier, youre not supposed to have them in the air in the first place.

earthquakes

The fuck? They are all above ground and look shitty af

it's sarcasm

yes and floods but there are ways to organize that spaguetti, they don't for some reason

they are selling things even north indians don't often eat

Attached: Naan_shiva.jpg (800x788, 174K)

it must be nice living in a country where there aren't kilometres upon kilometres of suburbs wherever you turn

Attached: 98668593-japanese-countryside-village-scenery-in-fukuoka.jpg (1300x866, 235K)

Jap infra is shit

Chiba have not been recoverd since 2weeks ago

And jap still use cash, Fax, key

Everything is slow and inefficient

Plus radioactive

Look reality man

sometimes it seems like collectivism can benefit society

Attached: Fuji Bullet Train japan.jpg (2694x1515, 176K)

This is quintessential

Attached: C7747D17-1E7D-4A5B-9706-FEF3BDBB8A37.png (680x969, 1.42M)

bury your cables you niggers

It's far more practical from a maintenance point of view. Europe is incredibly geologically stable by comparison so what works for a tiny country like Finland isn't necessarily applicable elsewhere.

>living like a rat is good infrastructure

You have been to japland?

Or just delusion?

Japland is like 90s korea infra, old building, slow and inefficient

They don't live in the telegraph poles, dickhead.

the netherlands also has excellent infrastructure, but the netherlands is tiny so its not as impressive

私はあなたにうんざりしている韓国の犬は、このクソボードで私たちについてたわごとを話しているmotherfuckersを食べていますあなたの母親キムチ探しのお尻の雌犬と性交しますたわごとのお尻の雌犬の性交のすべてのあなたは韓国人をファックkim jong unがあなたの国全体を核にし、あなたがchernobylになることを望みます

Oh this will be a great thread

Attached: 1521896109246.jpg (500x449, 39K)

>A random bait thread about Japan
>A butthurt Korean appears from nowhere
Classic

I am moving to Japan soon to become an anime producer

You have been to kimchiland?

Or just delusion?

Kimchiland is like post ww2 japan infra, half of country gone, nukes pointed at you 24/7

You spend a month to install internet in japland

Fucking slow and inefficient

And why japs still use cash?
They even carry coin wallet lol

When chiba will be recoved?
Its 2weeks after typhoon

Jap has god tier infra?
HOLY SHIT

just finish using cash, fax, key
Then we can talk

And why japs somoke in indoor?
That is Terrible experience in my whole life

>country that even not completely be installed 4g infra

Lol

You suck dick to america for month to pay for shitty internet

5G internet burn korean dogs balls and brains but thats ok you got no balls and brains anyway

Kimchi using credit card everywhere because kimchi too stupid to not drop his money so he needs government to babysit him

When north korea be recovered?
it's 60 years after war oh wait lol

Korea is a legitimate excuse of a country?
HOLY SHIT

just finish stop being ugly and virgins
Then we can talk

and why kimchi smell like shit and eat dogs and shoot up american schools?
That is Terrible experience in my whole life

>I need 5G to kill what's left of my virgin sperm

thats ok we will fuck your women for you like 100 years ago

it's interesting to see how careless they are with distribution cables and at the same time do the complete opposite with the rest of their infrastructure

Attached: staricase of suga shrine.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

>fall from building in japan
>get electrocuted to death

isn't the same true in israel?

Lol You Just emit your emotion

Why every japs are so emotional

>Kimchi using credit card everywhere because kimchi too stupid to not drop his money so he needs government to babysit him

??? Almost country use credit card except for jap

Hey just look reality
You are shit infra

Just clean streets are only good thing

Bitch I use American express everywhere in Japan and the toilets give me an orgasm

No you just smash on the concrete

oh

Attached: GA62631.jpg (473x473, 55K)

Imagine fixing that afer and earthquake or tsunami

Attached: MLf7fNt.gif (445x255, 263K)

>just imagine the scene when it burns

>A further safety benefit has been observed during earthquakes, according to the NPO Non-Pole Community. The organization says that during the Hanshin Earthquake that struck Kobe in 1995, neighborhoods with above-ground power lines were much more extensively damaged. Non-Pole Community’s Secretary Toshikazu Inoue also referred to toppled poles blocking roads and preventing emergency vehicles from swiftly reaching victims in the disaster’s aftermath.
japantoday.com/category/features/lifestyle/why-does-japan-have-so-many-overhead-power-lines

Do you love Japan?

Almost all the curry restaurants are run by Nepalese.

>toilet paper rubbish bin and blue soap on a stick

Lol.

I have to admire their ability to make use of every bit of space they have in Tokyo. It's really neat when you're walking down some random little street only to come across little shops and bars tucked into a corner.

It is more the necessity as Japan has high population and small space. But really narrow streets are a little dangerous I think.

lmao you are literally a slave, you are not even allowed to talk

Attached: 1514081614486.jpg (840x1290, 185K)

Japan's infrastructure is literally stuck in 1995, it works well right now but every year it's getting more and more outdated. I don't think it's anything to be envious of in >current year.
it does look comfy though

Yikes, roastie.
Not because you're female, because you'ee gross.

>public phone
>works fine even when wireless network gets shutdown during power outage

never underestimate old tech!

Attached: public phone booth.jpg (375x500, 58K)

I've been there that's why I said shitty north Indians. It's not run by nepalis, at least not this one. I know most of the "Indian" restaurants are run by nepalis there. I lived in Japan for a decade

That is not true. Our trains are great, are roads are well maintained. Our infrastructure is fine.

Don’t kid yourself Singapore, outside your show off financial district Singapore is kind of developing world tier tbqh.

More like well maintained. Their transportation is top notch. I agree in some ways they are behind but it's more like they maintain everything so well they can afford to be a Gen behind sometimes. This isn't true for everything tho, some fo their tech is cutting edge

Korean infrastructure is so shit compared to Japan it split in half.

>good infrastructure
>no street names
pick 1
the reason japs were so ahead with gps navigation systems is because their dumb layout is impossible to traverse without it.

You are American no? Not asking in an insulting way

this is getting ridiculous. Even here in Greece, our urban areas have forbidden the instalment of cables. Everything is underground.

They are well maintained, but that doesn't contradict the fact that they are usually old and Japan is not replacing tech/infrastructure with modern ones, which will bite them in the ass in the future.

Singapore doesn't really have any spot with bad infrastructure so I'm not sure if I understand your claim, but obviously comparing a country the size of Singapore (barely larger than the 23 wards of Tokyo) to all of Japan is a bit pointless.

What is even the point of being first world if you can't at least hide the comminications underground. Sad

> 2 : 0

Whole world remember

why gooks always angry?
if you come Jow Forums only for anti Japan, get out, scums. you are nothing and not welcome here.

fuck jjokbari, japan is shit, discount Korea

I need an autistic wh*Toid to photoshop those cables out in order to assess the loss of soul caused by their removal

soulless whites don't know nostalgia of cable

Yes

It works fine because japs don't damage their shared space, most of it is outdated

Did you know Koreans live with pooed toilet papers? lol

>When Jen Kim, a Korean-American in her 20s, went to use a public restroom inside a local cafe franchise in Ilsan two years ago, she couldn’t help but notice a trash can that was overflowing with used toilet paper that emitted an unbearable odor.

>“I left the stall immediately, telling myself I would rather hold it in and risk getting a urinary tract syndrome than use that bathroom,” she told The Korea Herald.

>On the door of the stall, there was a sign that asked users not to flush toilet paper down the toilet.

Attached: kimchi toilet.png (1412x1142, 912K)

well, no wonder every time gooks smell like shit