Stop dehumanizing black people

Stop dehumanizing black people.

Attached: 1567362198128.png (507x540, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9VaWTkK_i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cook a meatball

ok

They're pretty much dehumanizing americans, Asians and Brazilians all day.

i wouldn't expect a reasonable response

sorry about that

Sorry ni-
Whoops hehe almost did it again

sure, just stop being black

Attached: 1554029033875.jpg (758x644, 64K)

stop humanizing Wh*Tes

No

>t. Tyrone Leafham

That is not my intention. I am just frustrated by how black people can't stop killing each other and committing crimes. Why can't they just live like normal people?

M8 with all due respect that's still a minority, a big one at that. Were trying to work and survive like the rest

Bro ignore him he's brazilian. Compare homicide rates of South America and Africa.

Black people are dangerous. Look at the exploding murder and shooting rate in Toronto.

Yeah, I am just near the worse of them. I hope that by natural selection things will improve with time.

Then stop bitching whenever you don’t get what you want and stop blaming others for your woes.

you cannot dehumanise what is not human

Attached: 1547264708453.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

>tf
>tp
Ironic innit?

It won't because they have lots of kids from different fathers.
It's just a different type of bearing "successful" offspring biologically.
Whites just have 1/2 kids they give everything to.
Blacks pump out a bunch and the dads leave constantly and if half die it doesn't matter because some will still grow up and have their own children

why do you blame blacks? aren't there a lot of muslims there as well?

Are you retarded? Exactly because he lives in Brazil he has a motive to think like that

Does this look like human behaviour to you

youtube.com/watch?v=-9VaWTkK_i0

Almost all brazilian homiciders are blacks

Does this?

Attached: Inquisition05.jpg (160x284, 21K)

Most black people don't act like subhumans but a disproportionately high amount do and it's at a high enough level that it affects the perception of the rest of them.
Just look at what they've done to the US's crime rates and to inner city neighborhoods.

That is an interesting topic. The black people living in Africa appears to behave much better than the ones we have. I can almost accept that it is because of the enslavement situation during colonial times when I think about it.

I don't understand.

Yes, it shows organization and a purpose behind it, unless random nig packs

But what fan you do?

>can't criticise the culture without massive backlash
>no institutional power to enforce changes
>can't even deal with some criminal types without endangering yourself
All you can do is just sit there and have everyone shit on you because of them

That is the frustrating part. I feel bad for good upstanding black people. Maybe with the recent growth of Africa population things might start to change and change the impressions we have right now.

Monkey

>video evidence vs a cropped 15th century lithograph

Classic, CLASSIC case of wh*Te dishonesty and goalpost-moving.

Faggot

Hopefully
Thanks user

Don't ever call me wh*te again

Ok poopskin

Attached: 1534240368440.jpg (250x246, 12K)

>youre skin is brown. poop is that color too. hehe everyone needs to have reddit skin like me heheh

Attached: 7040B677-3282-4DD2-B347-EEA82F7FEECD.jpg (224x224, 17K)

Based, fuck wh*tes

Those are somalian refugees, they also look down on west africans and think themselves to be superior to them.

Blacks are better than Spanish

You shouldn't care too much about what people on the internet that live on the other side of planet thinks about you guys. We are not a good representation about what people think in the real world, here we are much more crass and oversimplify and exaggerate things for no reason. Pursuing a good life and taking care of your family and community is much more important.

Niggers arent human bud

You didn't have to write that user but you did you kindhearted soul. You rarely hear people break through the fourth wall and offer special advice

Have a nice life bro

They dont behave much better then apes in Africa

It’s mostly blacks doing. I guess Muslims as well in the case of Somalis but they’re still black, and most black criminals are slave niggers.