I fucking love teaching English in Japan. It's fucking awesome!

>I fucking love teaching English in Japan. It's fucking awesome!

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marycagle.com/letsspeakenglish/prologue-1-off-we-go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does sound like it'd be pretty cool
>Easy work
>Live in a foreign country
>Fuck foreign girls
>Easy traveling
>Opportunity to learn another language because you're immersed in it
What seems to be the problem?

WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION

Agreed, I didn't exactly teach English but I did go abroad to be an instructor and it was a great time spending my free time exploring some of the more rural regions of Japan.

Get paid like shit
Some places overwork you, expect you to come up with lessons for several classes even though you really don't have any formal teaching training
Passive aggressive Japanese coworkers that make working extremely frustrating

Talking from experience?

>Get paid like shit
>Some places overwork you, expect you to come up with lessons for several classes even though you really don't have any formal teaching training
>Passive aggressive Japanese coworkers that make working extremely frustrating
Sound like most jobs anywhere, just without the other benefits

No, he just read the same generic misinfo bullshit online.
No one who complains about Japan actually went and lived there. They just read shit online and believe it to be true.

From my own? No, but I doubled majored in Japanese and I've probably talked to 25~ people that have gone to Japan through the JET program. I'd say half of them really liked it. The biggest complaint I heard was shit pay, and very high expectations from people who have no kind of training whatsoever. The pay thing is a little weird, some people get placed in very high COL cities like Tokyo, and they essentially live month to month because everything is so expensive. But, in more rural places you have more freedom.

Interesting, not that I'm interested or anything, but I'm going to Japan for the winter and new year for two weeks as a holiday with my gf.
Looking forward to it

Reminder.

Attached: kXetL5ZXvkttgS83zuqAQcNgTHWP-4M7Fnfmf3k5sHQ.jpg (974x160, 22K)

I'm you will love it. It's a great place to vacation.. just maybe not work in unless you're doing something you love, have fun fren

Lastima que no entres en ninguna de las categorías que describe

Thanks fren
I don't plan on working anywhere outside of my country anyway and I convinced my gf who isn't Dutch to stay here as well after her studies.
We've already been living together basically in our student town because we both have our own studio and one night sleep at my place the other at hers etc.
Now I'm living at home again for my master's degree and it kinda sucks only seeing here every weekend or ever other weekend only now that I'm used to waking up and going to bed together every night :(

Attached: 1ca5ec52e8c27242e5abbdc63db93426.jpg (332x328, 15K)

>teaching English
>well paid
we just need white collar like Google workers

>Google workers
Indian call center slaves?

how popular is learning the scots language in japan?

Learn English Pablo
>Black people always criminal

basically not

Based. truth.

Good point

>get paid like shit
>not a real job
>not even part time job
>you work with kids not adults, you're a pet next to a real teacher
>no respect from your peers
>no carreer prospects
>you work like 3 days a week (some people think this is good) so you dont get to meet people of your age because everyone is busy working until 9pm.
>you actually have to stay at faculty lounge for the rest of the day making eye contact with the floor when you're not singing your ABCs to kids lol
>delaying inevitable return to your shithole where you'll have to start your life from the ground up
>your feet hurt

>not a real job
Great argument
It's not supposed to be a career, it's supposed to be something you do for a few years to enjoy, so you can travel and experience living in a foreign country
Why are you acting like any other job is so wonderful?

>It's not supposed to be a career, it's supposed to be something you do for a few years to enjoy, so you can travel and experience living in a foreign country

d a m a g e c o n t r o l

I've never done it, but I know a guy who went to China to teach for 2 years, he traveled a ton during his time, learned a shit ton of Chinese, then came back and said it was a great time

You should definitely not be teaching in Japan for more than a year, you're making peanuts

Nips must cringe really hard at those gaijin weebs

This. Teaching in countries for one year then going to another sounds great

As someone who has looked into it, it’s a better gig in Korea as your apartment is included, so you don’t have to pay rent. You can save $1000 USD a month easily, even on the lowest paying jobs.

China is pretty good as well. Amenities included, you get similar pay to Japan/Korea, but the COL is much much lower. Only problem is that you have to live in mainland China

Japs are fucking weirdos, going to china is an ok idea though I am destined for greater things with my superior IQ

marycagle.com/letsspeakenglish/prologue-1-off-we-go
everyone should read this before argue about it

Attached: lets-speak-english-11.jpg (302x850, 92K)

Yeah the problem is China, unfortunately. I’d much rather do it in HK or Taiwan, even if they don’t pay as well.

>>you work like 3 days a week
Why is this?

OK then go do it :)

Japanese kids need foreign specimen to learn foreign language so they can increase their intellect and become a more advanced people while you remain a foreigner that was dissected and used as a guinea pig.

Because you don't "teach" english for the entire day of every day of the week?