Why do latinos celebrate high african birth rates when they will be outbred too?

Why do latinos celebrate high african birth rates when they will be outbred too?

Attached: Worlds-Population-In-2100-By-Region-1.gif (684x784, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYfNfFdDUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europe going down the drain will benefit us enormously

How so?

black is beautiful

Shut the fuck up

its going to be an amazing time to be a white woman

can play our cards right to get some of the industries they will inevitably lose and therefore we break away from the role as primary matter suppliers

Blacks are superiors to L*tinos

We don't, we have the perfect birthrates. Euro too low, africa too high.

Whatever you say mexinigger

Attached: Zambo.png (699x673, 124K)

I think African birth rates are a meme. They will stabilize after a while like everyone else. 30 years ago Latin America had "African" tier growth but now the rates are getting lower and lower approaching Europe levels in a few years. The same thing will happen in Africa especially once they get internet and have their own incel revolution.

Chinese people are more likely to take their industries

>arab
Your people enslaved negros, why do you larp as one?

>The same thing will happen in Africa especially once they get internet and have their own incel revolution.

You said that before and it never happened.

Because it is whites supporting them, when whites are finally gone we will simply sterilize all of them with chemicals in the water and kill all the violent ones

Based

Hes a nig himself

Get BLACKED schizo

I'm learning French so I can get a cute black gf in the future. Think ahead like me people

Because the world will become less gay

Are u yt?

>Get BLACKED schizo

Attached: Zambo de las americas.png (720x720, 73K)

Only white libs support them, you can be allies with white nationalists

Because the nugs can´t reach the american continent

We just want to see europeans having to deal with millions of nugs nogs since they fucked our continent

Based

It whites wanted every single African gone they would have done it a long time ago, even if white suprecists exist it was other whites that stopped them and they ate the huge majority, the whites do everything they have in their hands to maintain the black race safe.

of course

Redpilled

>Because the nugs can´t reach the american continent
Blacks will reach our continent, jews will import them here
Vid related:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYfNfFdDUw

>they fucked our continent
It was mostly sephardic jews who ruined the americas, many conquistadors and slave traders were jewish

Pic related

Attached: 1568302101765.jpg (488x958, 263K)