If you are a straight male, what is the downside to becoming muslim in your country?

If you are a straight male, what is the downside to becoming muslim in your country?

Attached: Jordani.jpg (710x615, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islam4europeans.com/2018/03/04/dutch-muslim-dennis-i-became-more-aware-of-my-culture-and-race/
islam4europeans.com/2019/06/17/why-white-converts-feel-so-marginalized/
islam4europeans.com/2018/11/11/what-a-white-muslim-sub-community-would-look-like/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie I've considered it multiple times. The thing is I've studied hermetic arts, khabala, left hand path, chaos magick and thelema steadily since 4 years ago. I'm too rotten.

You're required to marry multiple wives to avoid them becoming barren spinsters. And what's worse all 4 need to be satisfied sexually equally

same lmao
I feel guilty whenever I visit a church

Getting circumcised, not being able to eat pork, having to pray 5 times a day.

Let me gut this straight, you've spent the past year complaining about how Europeans are cucks who suck Muslims off and now you want to convert to Islam now? Fucking kill yourself, retard

>past year
I have been here calling euros brown longer than that man.

Attached: 1562235390876.jpg (2000x2000, 1.74M)

Either way, kill yourself, you dirty hypocrite.

Gee, sounds awful.
Based schizo bromanian. 93.

Attached: 1551647608062.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Why are you being islamophobic?

No downsides at all. Probably circumcision but that's about it. islam4europeans.com/2018/03/04/dutch-muslim-dennis-i-became-more-aware-of-my-culture-and-race/

Dang

Everyone will think you're insane.

Not really.

all degenerates will be your enemy, they will hate you with passion
they can't stand someone being more moral then them

Do you have to be cut to be a Muslim?

No idea, but if you're a girl you gon get the shoe

www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/christian-charged-with-murdering-teen-daughter-over-affair-with-muslim-1.5494447

Rampant Islamophobia being part of the culture (for understandable reasons) and the fact that all muslims here are moroccan ghetto druglords and their kabile clans.

Some mazhab of the 4 says it's optional for new reverts to circumcise, just like a tattooed reverts [mostly ex con that was converted while serving their time] to cleanse their skin. If you're firm in the believes, it'll naturally come from within you to voluntarily do it [unless doctors certified that it might harm your well beings in the long run

Yes really.

Being cut is how muslims tell the difference between themselves and christians

FSB will add you to watch list, ethnic russian converts are rare and there were several who commited teracts.

Not really.

>her relationship with a man who was serving time in prison, as well as her plans to convert to Islam for him.
That trash deserved it. Good riddance

Converts are also extremists here.

Yes, and your children too.

>hello sir i wanna see your penis to tell your religion
what do?

Attached: 69982833_1641406759326820_6456449719886413824_n.jpg (745x960, 136K)

Don't snap me bro. I'll show you my halal penis.

Some bunch of europeans over billions of muslim behind their back accepting him won't matter to the reverted guy and his wife as long as they live somewhere in islamic country. Even strangers muslims will offer them helps.

What do you mean? Aren't penis inspection days normal in Syria?

>what is the downside to becoming muslim in your country?
>as long as they live somewhere in islamic country
mMmm, really makes you think

um i'm iraqi but yes it is normal
in fact you're supposed to whip out your penis whenever entering a mosque while uttering alsalam aleykum so they know you're a fellow muslim

Can't watch anime

Thanks I will memorize this instructions

Lel, what I mean was something like these:
islam4europeans.com/2019/06/17/why-white-converts-feel-so-marginalized/
islam4europeans.com/2018/11/11/what-a-white-muslim-sub-community-would-look-like/