We must secure a future for our white children. RACE WAR NOW!

we must secure a future for our white children. RACE WAR NOW!
ODIN IS WATCHING US FROM VAHALLAH FOR THE EMPEROR WE MUST DRIVE OUT THE SHITSKINS FORM OUR IMPERIUM!

Attached: 1569206626683.jpg (488x872, 71K)

Leftists are raging because their divide and conquer trickery against our race gets less effective by the day.

Attached: 1569154376321.jpg (670x1024, 134K)

>t. mutt

BASED and REDPILLED post my white brother. We must purge the west of muslims and left-wing soy boy degenerates. Make sure you vote for Trump next election so that we can deport all the shitskins, turn America into a white ethnostate and most importantly, trigger the FUCK out of goddamn libtards. MAGA!

this. We will oen day take back our FATHERLAND EVROPA from the shitskin hordes which rape and defile our young beautiful aryan girls. Can't imagine what kind of disgusting sodomay is going on in EUrope with big bulky large black men having sex wih beautifful aryan woman in mass. So sad

Why do you write like this? You are always being sarcastic but you are never funny you retarded argensimian shit

>American using mythology that's older than his own country
Cringe as always. Even if I do support sending shitskins back to their own countries.

This my white brother. Our race will one day regain it's righteoius status as the world's only and the greatest race of all. It's hilarious how leftist communist soyoboys try to fuck us up all the time.

Shut the fuck up brown nigger shitskin I wish your nigger family gets gassed and your subhuman family to be slaughtered when the day of the rope comes. I wish dogs to eat your 2 inch "penis" as I rape your mother and your sister.

america is the heartland of the global crusade.

death to all wh*Te dogs

AMEN my WHITE brothers

Attached: 1514332167280.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

First two are not white

fuck you leftist nigger soyboy people like you are the reason why our race is dying day by day.

Powerful...

Attached: 1456880749002.jpg (907x647, 264K)

what would you know about being white fucking mongoloid subhuman slint eyed dog? Germans raped your mother and spread some good aryan genes to you you fucking subhuman slave. We could exterminate pathetic russia in less than a single hour.

AMEN!

>america is the heartland of the global crusade.
America is the heartland of mutting and SJWs.

Attached: adolf.png (670x1024, 543K)

DIE SLAVIC MONKEY YOU SUBHUMANS ARE RUINING Jow Forums AND OUR GLORIOUS WHITE PRIDE MOVEMENT

but thanks to donald trump we are now once again the center of 1477!!!

Whiter than you muhammad
that argie is not white he is making fun of whites in case you don't get it

lol okay brown mutt shitskin you are probably more than half brown just like almost all of your subhuman countrymen. America is moer than 70 oercent white while brazil is 0 percent white. KYS

Muttoid is sarcastic too.
Probably reddit invasion.

>Trump
Last hurrah before the crisis hits.

How low is your iq bruh

stop coping nigger chink monkey churka holhol fuck off

said the shitalian

Based.

>

Attached: french-sex-ed-book.png (1024x768, 677K)

You're my favourite mijo but I'm hungry for bigger pastas

Hitler would tell him to kill himself and that he's weak for killing himself irl

>Big and bulky
I know you are just pretending, but if you ever saw the african manlets in Europe, that statement is still hilarious.

There already was a race war, ww2. White people lost.

Real Aryan reporting in.

Nepal is the only last true white country left. All other Aryan countries have been converted to a Semitic religion, Christianity or Islam.

We the the last ones to remain true to our Aryan spirit

Attached: C01E3D05-03E0-4612-8408-856693C1A200.jpg (452x335, 171K)

All the black folks here are over 6 foot and strong and muscular af so I don't get your meming

based thread

future is here

Attached: nepal_3390828b.jpg (620x387, 303K)