Opinion on the mexican flag?

opinion on the mexican flag?

Attached: Mexico_SIP_Trunking.png (1024x585, 19K)

Cheap and tacky Italy rip-off. Mexicans will give me (You)s in 3... 2... 1...

I wish it had some Aztec reference they have such cool imagery

Unironically the best in the world

I like its emblem

don't think there's a single latin american country with a nice flag, they're all shite

kys

pretty cool, the story behind how the meshico was "founded" is pretty cool. I can't help but think that the shaman that was so far gone on peyote was probably glad his vision came true before the rest of the tribe sacrificed his ass lmao. But building a city on top of a lagoon is some crazy shit for those stone age days.

The flag of 1916 was better. The eagle looked smug as fuck on it.

Attached: 1557018473057.png (1280x731, 138K)

Cheap copy of Italian flag.
In turn cheap copy of French flag.

Despite all the shit I give Mexicanons, their flag is pretty based actually. Good one on ya, Pacos.

Attached: Ed thumbs up.png (532x582, 399K)

Better than some faggot stripes and 50 stars, fucking unoriginal faggots
>inb4 ur flag is also star and stripes kys
It used to be beautiful, but not anymore thanks to you amerikikes.

Attached: pr_1873.gif (340x228, 5K)

Based and Iturbidepilled

>It used to be beautiful
Now is also a star and stripes kys lmao

Too complex desu, I’d simplify the eagle design and maybe change the white to yellow to differentiate from Italy

>looks like italy's flag

Nonsense, both are unique.

Although the Mexican tricolour (green, white, red) has been continuously used for a longer time than the Italian one, at the time of the Mexican flag's adoption, the similarly toned Italian tricolour had already been used briefly in Europe, for example by the Cisalpine Republic in 1797, but it had different proportions from the modern Italian flag.

Both flags use the same colors (green, white and red), but the Mexican flag has darker shades of green and red (particularly the green). These flags present a different aspect ratio (proportions): the Italian flag aspect ratio is 2:3 (1 to 1.5), more squarish in shape, while the Mexican flag aspect ratio is 4:7 (1 to 1.75), resulting in a longer shape.

Mexico took its colors from an indigenous insurgent group which used a tricolor flag called 'Bandera Siera' (Siera flag) it is also believed that a tricolour bird that occurs in Mexico and Central America was the inspiration for the flag colours.

Attached: Mexico_Italy_flag_differences.gif (300x205, 32K)

Amazing colors

The symbolism is good, but the design is over complicated
Also
>green on a flag

Love the fact that the eagle, representing the State, is devouring the snake, representing liberty.

Don't you get fined by literally everything in Merrica?

Attached: Mexican Empire.png (1400x800, 153K)

Beautiful. Eagle + snake is 10/10 imo

They stole it from Italy

I like the eagle and the backstory
Dont like that it looks like the italian flag

Literally the best flag in the world.

I remember that politician that said blue was the fourth colour of the flag.