"what? I make 300K+ loser and I am an engineer at a fortune 500"

>"what? I make 300K+ loser and I am an engineer at a fortune 500"
>"why do I need your small dicked and broke ass?"

Attached: hotchemicalengineer.jpg (612x612, 82K)

Have sex incel

>Actually, I'll have you know that my dick is average, if you look at the statistics. What you've just said was downright slander.

Attached: gigachad staring at you.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

>tfw no provider mummy gf

>chemical engineer

Attached: xPjCX97.png (400x400, 157K)

shed love my hung aryan dick and the blond hapa babies id put inside her

>tfw a small dicked loser that has dated an asian qt with a phd in nanotechnology but her mother obviously hated you for being worthless so she dumped you
>I'm supposed to somehow pursue regular women after hitting the jackpot

Women don't like dating down anyway and they feel like they're settling for less if they're dating an equal.
They wouldn't even talk with losers

I remember you talking about this before
sucks

except this chinese girl actually have an asian bf

Based HUNG ARYAN

Hot

shit's rough man. it's like driving a maserati, having it repossessed, and then shopping for a geo prizm.

You need to drive the maserati carefully, because its cost so much.
Get a cheap car and flog it around the twisties mate

>asian
>phd in nanotech
Easy to get a phd in anything m80. That shit is like bling, except that it is a tad bit harder to attain.

I bet my 100 php that she has not invented nor assisted in anything of value with regards to nanotech.

she had a really nice body and had patents in biosensors though
face wasn't exactly the best though

There are a shitton of patents out there m80, try to find the one that actually works. And no, not every patent "works" FYI.

Again, this meme-tier "edumuhkayshun" system that is used in all parts of the world makes it easy for retards to get an A. As with the biosensors, methinks she just improved pre-existing ones and said "i maed dis".

If it is so easy why is your country an utter shithole and Flips are really among the worst.
The niggas of Asia, so stfu.

>kraut buttblasted that I shat on his azn waifu fantasies.
To answer your question as to why we are not much into meddling with "muh patents", we have more important shit to deal with than the "muh patent creation" circlejerk that you fags seem to have a hard on for.

>niggas of asia
With your cucked leadership and cucked peoples at the fore, you will be niggers in no time too.

rude, he was just being honest and critical

Nothing wrong with being rude, m80.

It is just as natural as life and death.

I suppose so. I'm naturally a mean and bitter person so I've been trying really hard to manage my anger. I haven't been mad in a long time so I'm quite happy about it and feel somewhat proud of myself.

Yes, like selling your kids to pedos in exchange for drugs.