What kind of people drive this car in your country?

what kind of people drive this car in your country?

Attached: dacia.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

what are you implying? it's a great car

Nobody cus Dacias arent imported

I'm implying nothing,but you didn't answer the question

grandpas to their dacha's
also it's called Reno here

any kinds of people

smart people who don't get scammed by g*rman overpriced cars

bydlos and rental offices love them

he is implying LOL POOR PPL AMIRITE ITS DACIA NOT BMW LMAO

Anyone that want a functional car that dont need a lot of comforts, its pretty interesting.

everything bigger than classic Twingo is overcompensating

these are illegal in my cunt

Working class families I guess?

I think they are mainly bought by lease companies because it's the cheapest car you can give employees that make them think it's luxurious because of it being a crossover rather than a hatchback

Middle class people who want a new car. Duster changed people mentality in car sales here. Before it introduction it was something like "buy second/third/etc hand luxury car and spend a fortune on parts and shiet". But duster showed people what a good brand new car is a better choice, even if it's not as comfy as old luxury cars.
They sale them here under Renault brand tho

This but unironically.

Rich moms

No Dacia's here, but small SUVs/crossovers are super popular right, especially among women

But no one ever orders the base version in Sweden
Everyone on sale is fully equipped.

everyone
the last models are pretty good

To be fair the difference between the entry level model and the fully equipped one is 5k.

only soccer moms and old people drive crossovers

dacias though labeled as pleb car is a very good vehicle.

This here is used by businesses, some guy fixing your shit or people working for a security company

They all look like they buy them brand new

[spoiler]dacias are the worst when it comes to safety[/spoiler]

Attached: lolecsde.jpg (700x484, 53K)

More like 9k and even more for satnav and spare tires

No one
We don't get those

new families who recently got their firstborn, young couples looking to expand family. it's a solid car with good warranty at a very affordable price, not to forget the suv-meme appeal.

except that it's not a retarded cosmetic crossover. 4x4 version has really great off-road capabilities

Better people than audifags

I like how the two Italian comments are just butthurt about succesful car brands.

The average middle class person and Uber drivers.

I said nothing about audi cars, i talk about ppl who usually buy audi in my country
Stop to understand only what you want fag

Stop being butthurt, and who even are Audifags? Majority of Audis are corporate lease given to people with a nice function so they can brag to their friends.

And an other thing to you holland:
STOP DRIVING SO SLOW ON OUR COUNTRYSIDE ROADS
STAY IN YOUR SHITTY WINDY SMELLY FAGGOTY CONTRY

.t Enzo Ferrari
Nigga you best

No audifags are basically niggers and i know for sure you are one. Nobody can be this triggered by being called "audifag" unless you are a audifag

I'm a Toyotacel. Audi stands out the most as a corporate brand and the majority of new models sold are sold to leasecompanies because they have a very corporate status.
If Shitalians actually buy Audis over Mercedes/BMW with their own money it only shows how poor your taste is.

Only shitty italians (like you said) buy audi and drive like a grandma (or a dutch)
I've nothing against german cars overall. I like bmw and Mercedes but hate audi and vw

Ps: you and audi fags drive slow like a corpse

My neighbor who has 2 kids from an ugly neurotic woman who is also 3 years older than he is and lives in a large old house with other 2 family members he utterly despises. Previously he owned a Fiat Punto. You can exchange extremely old cars for benefits at Dacia dealers. It's a government funded project.

Lol. You described me. Also, we do hiking and hunting so 4x4 is neat.