Why is that? lmao

why is that? lmao
also, based finns

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-24-13-883_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1063, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/RK_62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High test hunter gatherer genetics

Funny enough 10% of the UK's number doesn't refer to defending the UK

fpbp

>countries near the only country that could potentially turn hostile are more likely
wow so big brain
this data sucks and its inaccurate tho

Based and redpilled Germs, imagine dying for your country lmaoooo that's so virginal

It really depends on the phrasing. To answer this question Finns will assume winter war 2.0 defensive war situation, where as for a German I would guess it has very different connotation

15% is kinda depressive
what happened netherbros

this. bordering an actual threat does wonders to your willingness to defend, whereas it's difficult to maintain a stong desire to defend if there are no actual threats.

Attached: hajonnut mortti.jpg (480x640, 57K)

most cucked shithole in yurope

Io difendo solo la sede del PD.

lol what a cuck country

Foreigners, women and people and with money don't get conscripted and can sit on their fat asses at home while I should bleed to death over politicians disagreeing in a dirt hole? No thank you.

individualism

anyone want to risk their life to defend this? finns are subhuman fools

Attached: w2cqyxuarq911.jpg (3114x4437, 1.3M)

le nothing matters lifestyle

>am*rica
>finland

Fighting for your country is a bad thing
Didn’t you learn it in school?

>t. Soros

there's no threat, so of course people say "lel who cares". if there were an immediate threat right now you'd see that shit change in a matter of days

But nothing does [spoiler] aside from Allah [spoiler]

Well I fucked up

those are rich numbers if you take into account women too.

>willing to die for corrupted politicians' safety
>willing to die for some stupid ideology you don't believe
>willing to die because propaganda tricked young people
I can understand people going to war because of their ignorance 50 years ago, but today we have internet and stuff

Attached: tankflip.gif (475x262, 3.66M)

someone post the South American one

Same as throughout all of Western Europe: an increasing number of citizens don't associate themselves primarily with the country in which they were born and raised.

Finns aren't in NATO though

Because here "fight for your country" actually means "Fight for the US in their retarded wars goym" and they can fuck off with that.
There is no currently feasible scenario in which we would have to actually fight for our own country.

I hate this godforsaken shithole so much

>what happened
People value their own lives and happiness over that of a nation that doesn't give a rats ass about them.
Everyone here is fully aware where they are born and raised but just doesn't feel like dying for it. I know I wouldn't.

But I love the place I live in and grew up in and worked in. I don't want occupiers, likely people who are less attached to this place than me and my neighbors, to change things too much.

I'd be even more willing to fight for my town than my country.

And what if you are invaded? You just let others march into your country and take your land?

Is that a kalashnikov?

>mfw i'm ready to fight for my shithole

Attached: Boxer+Pig.jpg (590x590, 58K)

RK-62
wikiwand.com/en/RK_62

>and take your land?
I get the point you're trying to make but you're just making his point with your argument. He doesn't have land. Its owned by other people and he doesn't really get shit from it.

Why would I fight for my country when my country is just a territorial designation with no common culture and a government that has disdain for it's own history?

Finnish variant, RK-62 (Sako, Valmet). It's the standard assault rifle in finnish military. Finland isn't part of NATO so we just stuck with what we had throughout the ages.

Attached: hajonnut aamukasa.jpg (1920x1440, 536K)

But I do own land, my parents own land and several of my friends own land.

>And what if you are invaded? You just let others march into your country and take your land?
What is WWII?

Good for you and them, but you're ignoring what I'm saying. He probably doesn't.

can't die for your country if it's not even a country

Attached: 1iw40c[1].jpg (682x682, 42K)

yes, our government is shit so I'd rather fight as a partisan with invasors

Attached: 1550159358675.jpg (1280x1168, 262K)

Ah yes being shipped off to die fighting Iran in Saudi Arabia, such an exciting prospect.

it does make a huge difference who we'd be fighting though