ITT: Jow Forums in 1904

ITT: Jow Forums in 1904

Attached: Scientists staged a racist Olympics in 1904 to “prove” white superiority, but these indigenous a (2500x1911, 1.57M)

>inb4 Justin Bieber

1% years more bros, and i swear poland will be free

Feels good being a male and Mormon in rural Utah

fuck i meant 15

I need to coom

Attached: plac3a7a-espanya-i-can-esteva-1904.jpg (3128x1880, 2.71M)

I can't decide whether the Turks or British are worse

Hey Congolombia, how'd ya like that?

Attached: tr.jpg (189x267, 5K)

justin bieber

Lula is best president
Most honest man in our country

It's always an excellent day for baseball being a Boston fan.

Why are spics so ridiculously easy to steal clay from? :^)

>be black in Georgia
>be lynched for even making eye contact with a white woman

My country is shit poor so I move to Argentina, one of the richest countries in the world with top tier quality of life

how are you preparing for the argentinean century?

>My country is shit poor so
Getting bored of working in a British-owned mine to feed your 15 kids?

FOUR MORE YEARS. FOUR MORE YEARS.

Attached: 1904_Electoral_Map.png (650x349, 134K)

>Tired of the jibes that he was an accidental president, Roosevelt was eager to be elected in his own right. The conservative standpatter wing of the Republican Party was unenthusiastic about the "cowboy" president, but had no viable candidates to oppose him with. Ohio Senator and McKinley kingmaker Mark Hanna, the only possible challenger to TR, died early in the year. However, the GOP did insist on Roosevelt taking the centrist Indiana Senator Charles Fairbanks as his running mate in exchange for the support of conservatives.

>The Democrats, smarting from back-to-back presidential losses, threw two-time loser William Jennings Bryan overboard. The conservative wing of the party prevailed and at the Democrat convention in St. Louis that July, nominated Alton Parker, a conservative and highly respected New York judge.

>The general election was a relatively quiet one, with Parker campaigning against TR's one-man rule and calling for a nation of laws, not men. In the end however, the latter's immense popularity with the American public and flamboyant personality against the bland Parker carried him to an easy victory. Roosevelt managed 336 EVs to Parker's 140 and carried all states outside the "Solid" South. Missouri also returned to the Republican camp for the first time since 1868. An American historian, writing in the 1940s, said that 1904 was one of the few presidential elections where the voters had a choice of two first-rate candidates, both of whom would have been an effective president.

good question Juan

Based Teddy.

Road trip time senpai.

Attached: 10300108_649368518468890_504543228238761648_n.jpg (960x578, 105K)

That pic looks 1910s or 20s, not 1904.

Wow I can't belive Mexico is a first world country thanks to Porfirio. The only bad thing is dumb, poor and lazy browns not wanting to do their job, but Basedfirio is bringing chinks to their job. I hope he gets relected soon so Mexico can stay a power potency instead of being a violent third world shithole for the next 120 years.

Attached: autos2086.jpg (384x256, 36K)

We want constitutional monarhy reeee

Fuck Armenians and Russian Empire and Nicky
Musavat is me likey

And now you're in a war with yellow people.

Finns? No, they're alright. They have le Grand Duchy-thing.

90 years. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I am FUMING. Why are we spending HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of pounds on dreadnoughts while our poorest are starving? There hasn't been a major war since 1815. We're clearly past the era of war between continental powers, the only threats we face are from anarchists and pamphleteers. The dreadnought deterrent is a complete waste of money and it should instead be invested in beneficial causes like eugenics and psychic mediums

Attached: 1559399685235.png (243x234, 31K)

God, our economic growth is on par with US, in 20 years Russia would be the richest country in the world, what could possibly go wrong?

Go to bed H.G. Wells.

How much longer u till the chibks try to take the whole world on again? They need to learn their place, this is the white man's century

Wow i can't believe that mexican economy is so good yet people are poor as fuck, it's almost like a shithole where slavery is not only legal but supported by the government. The country technically belongs to foreigners and rich mexican families, the rest of the mexican are dying of diseases and starvation at childhood and those who survive just are so stupid and malnourished you cant call them humans anymore.

Mhmmm i wonder what will happen in 6 years

Attached: images (98).jpg (360x274, 20K)

>The country technically belongs to foreigners and rich mexican families
aka literally all the white people in Mexico.

HI I'M AMERICAN AND MY DUTY IS TO MAKE EVERY THREAD ABOUT RACE
some things never change

We are white.

>The country technically belongs to foreigners and rich mexican families,

based

ط

The Reich is so prosper and well off, just need to teach them negroes in our colonies Ordnung.

That's nice. Now get back to whipping your indio slaves into mining phosphate. America and Britain's factories ain't gonna wait.

We had to beat up some strikers last week at the mill. Can you believe they demanded a 5 cent raise? We'll go out of business at this rate. I blame it on those Europeans dumping all their anarchist communist rabble-rousers on our shores and corrupting the American worker with their insidious propaganda.

>be me
>wake up at 4:30 AM
>go to the construction site
>get lifted up to the 20th story of another fucking skyscraper
>no safety equipment
>watch some innocent kid die every fucking day
>work for 12 hours no breaks
>constantly fear for my life
It's worth the $0.55 an hour r-right?

Attached: sick of life.jpg (600x315, 25K)

And then you can go home to your tenement apartment in Hell's Kitchen with your ten kids, two of whom just got killed in an accident working at the foundry the other day.

On that note, we just got the word in from United Fruit Company. They're rioting down there in Honduras and demanding higher wages. Roosevelt's vowed to send the Marines and take those little brown devils to school.

It's 1904 not 1855

>he thinks shit working conditions and child labor didn't cause huge butthurt in this era

Blacks got payed that in the 1800's so unless you were irish or Italian you weren't making that little of money

>1855
>skyscrapers

Keep reading the thread before posting next time

god i'm so hungry

A handful of beans, rice, and corn tortillas has to feed you and your 15 kids, so use it wisely.

Pew pew pew!

Attached: Schauman_shoots_Bobrikov.jpg (2849x1831, 1.7M)

Later on it turned out that Upton Sinclair was full of shit.

Comfy. I'm glad our grandparents kicked the *nglos out of the Baleares. Hopefully our grandchildren won't have to deal with them.

Bobrikov is such a cute sounding surname, it mast be a real cruel man to shot person named Bobrikov...

Holding an Olympics in Missouri. Absolute fucking genius.

>about five countries show up

Russo‐Japanese War desu

Attached: 4A9F5F65-11DD-4B8E-9166-4E1FDFE53DCD.jpg (515x595, 52K)

Attached: magnicidios3-1.jpg (1200x944, 546K)