What is your national image of Jews?

My grandmother used to teach me that a Jew is an evil mirror-reflection of a Pole. A Pole is a Jesus-loving, honest, big-hearted, decent-souled, peace-loving, humanist, wise, hardworking and truth-telling person. Meanwhile a Jew is an exact negative mirror-reflection (opposite) of a Pole: a Jesus-hating, dishonest, small-hearted, mean, warmongering, anti-human, cleverly evil, parasiting and lie-telling person.

Attached: 1299078577_by_wolyn_600.jpg (600x497, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your grandmother is a dumb whore and would happily suck my bjc

You must be a jew.

bjc = big jewish cock

We kind of like them. Atleast the Israelis. They have the same kind of humour and are cursed similarly by being surrounded by assholes.

Oh wow, i guessed right!

Communist enemy of the Hungarians.

>and are cursed similarly by being surrounded by assholes.

That's definition of Poland

it wasnt hard to guess, fella. but im proud of you anyway

You must have in mind that poor and low-level jews like you are first ones who go to ovens because of sins committed by rich and high-level jews who are never punished.

You have the sea in the north.

Meanwhile you have Poland in the north which is the most humanist and civilized country in Europe that never attacks anybody as first one.

its still worth it though because i make people seethe just by existing

Těšín. Also lolwut, Polacks are exactly as miserly as jews, they just believe in a slightly different god.

You are probably not even really jewish, just some kind of muh-heritage amerimutt. A real jew rised on Talmud would just ignore what i say or he would pretend being a goy on the Internet and troll me from "i am a pro-jewish goy" position. He would never burn his positions by telling that he is a Jew.

well my mom is jewish and i look jewish but youre right i wasnt raised jewish

I have some jewish friends. They're funny people

>but youre right i wasnt raised jewish

That's visible. You have too much righteousness and openmindness in you for a jew. A real jew is more cynical and cunning. First of all: a Jew is never angry about antisemitism, as long as it doesn't bring him a revenue. For example: if a Jew sees some Polish guy telling bad things about jews on internet, he doesn't even notice it. Zero attention. That's because he knows that there is no profit from noticing it. But if i was a Polish politician or some kind of influencer-Pole, all Jewish organisations would attack me simultaneously for saying the sad truth about the jews, because attacking such a person is already connected with a revenue/gain of political and financial nature.

well youre right about me not caring about you

You were just too angry at the beginning to make me believe that you are a real jew. Jews never get emotional about such things like antisemitic posts on imageboards. That's because they are taught from childhood that they belong to "chosen nation" and that they are hated by all goyim in the world. It is natural for them to believe such idea. So they become cynical and cold about this. And foremost: calculative: they just learn how to make money on this and how to use this self-created "hatred" for increasing jewish nationalism

please teach me to hate you without being emotional

You should talk to your ultraorthodox rabbi, he will teach you

ok friend, next time ill make you regret coming across me

I wanted you to learn talmud-wisdoms, not krav maga, though.

>krav maga
im not a trumptard wtf

Oh, so you vote for democratic party, so you are a traitor of Israel then. How antisemitic of you.

nah i voted for trump but i dont care for him

>implying there's a non jewish party in the US

I was just kidding, guys.

>Gopnik
>A good honest person
Lmao, pick one granny

The most brave and steadfast people. They have lived and survived for thousands of years despite all of the countries that want to destroy their 1000+ year old country.
It's a crying shame there's still antisemites online and even in government, it makes me sick. We in America need to adopt similar laws Germany has, there's no reason anyone should be able to say things like kike or yid.

>there's no reason anyone should be able to say things like kike or yid.

I would polemize.

I don't even know what that means. You need to translate to speak effectively on this English website.

>polemize
average pole starting trouble

>I don't even know what that means

I am not surprised. You are American after all.

That jews are a hard working yet suffered people
Fun fact: in Brazil we have a slang called "judiar" each means to ill treat something, and that comes from the sufferings of the jewish people (jew im portuguese is "judeu").

>each
Which*
My bad

Do you also know that the word "Polaca" (Polish woman) existed as synonime of prostitute in Brazil for a long time because of thousands of Jewish women who were human-trafficked from Poland by Jewish mafia to South America as whorehouse workers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal

I bet your jewish-run universities don't mention it.

rent free

Attached: ..png (1234x586, 339K)

I did not knew that
Thanks for the heads up, Polska

I used to think that everyone from Eastern Europe was jewish so usually just Eastern Europeans

>I used to think that everyone from Eastern Europe was jewish so usually just Eastern Europeans

It is not true anymore after the WW2. By the way, there was a very simple way to tell who is a Pole and who is a Jew, at least in case of males. It was just enough to check whose penis was circumcised. Situation is much more complicated in today's USA because amerimutts are being forced by law for circumcisation so Jews would easier and more effective blend in in the society.

circumcision is optional here

Optional in forciful way, right?

nah, the parents can deny having it done to their child without any issue

Our jews all died due to evil Germans. But we will forever remember their legacy. And we almost saved Anne Frank.

>amerimutts are being forced by law for circumcisation
lol wtf are you talking about schizo

Attached: 1566081632647.png (727x2108, 85K)

First of all, i want you all guys to realize that i am not really an "antisemite" - a person who hates jews because-because. I don't care about jews, i would gladly live in the world in which word "jew" is as rarely said as word "mozambican" - so almost never. I just try to be jewish in my attitude to jews. There is no jew on this planet who has any human feelings for Poles and Poland. We could all die today or tomorrow and jews would be neutral about this or even happy. That's how it looks from jewish perspective. That's why i personally feel angry and insulted that i can't really follow the ancient jewish moral rule based on the "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" dogma. I can't really say that i shit and piss on dead jews, so called "holocaust" and so on. I am forced by law, education system and popculture to respect all these things, while blood and millions of dead Poles are being ignored even in my own country at benefit of jewish martyrology. That's my problem and i can't really accept this fact. I want Poland to be all about whining, crying and honouring millions of Poles who were killed during, after and before WW2 by Germans, Russians, Ukrainians, Jews and other nationalities. I don't want Poland to serve as some kind of "holocaust" disneyland, and jewish doormat that jews can shit on, clean their shoes with and spit on anytime they want, without any consequences. That's all. You judge if my desire is too far-reaching.

>There is no jew on this planet who has any human feelings for Poles and Poland.

Attached: Man with recessed chin.jpg (202x250, 5K)

he's 100% right about this though

Worry not polska
Jews are disgusting, despite what my country thinks

I just want Jews to be treated in Poland exactly the same way Poles are treated in Israel. Thats all. Is that antisemitic? Jewish schoolbooks dont even mention a word about millions of Poles killed during WW2, so why fucking Polish education system mentions dead jews? If jews defame us in their education system by accusing us against facts that we collaborated with Germans why cant we say in our schoolbooks - according to historical truth - that the biggest group of nazi-soviet collaborators in Polish society during war were actually Polish jews?

Just look at our relations with Russians. We say only bad things about them and teach our children that russia is evil incarnate. Russkies do the same about us. And thats fair. Meanwhile polish-jewish relations are very unsymmetrical

Cringe and bluepilled. Jews are our masters since the Middle Ages and you as a Pole(because you aren't some Hohol rapebaby I hope) are their loyal and obendient servant and should make all their wishes. All your post is just gross and shameful. I hope that you will be suck old rabbis circumcised dicks as punishment for your shameful act

Wasn't Bela Kun literally the only dude trying to stop the Czechs and Romanians from spliting up Hungary?

>And we almost saved Anne Frank.

Fucking amateurs lmao

Attached: 916C6736-27AE-4361-A7D9-8E5F59A8A09A.jpg (3500x2400, 1.06M)

> A Pole is a Jesus-loving, honest, big-hearted, decent-souled, peace-loving, humanist, wise, hardworking and truth-telling person

Attached: 1566928200925.jpg (680x793, 41K)

>Meanwhile a Jew is an exact negative mirror-reflection (opposite) of a Pole: a Jesus-hating, dishonest, small-hearted, mean, warmongering, anti-human, cleverly evil, parasiting and lie-telling person.
You take that back slavshit

Attached: 1566856254600.jpg (403x392, 20K)