How cringy is their "we love electronics and cartoons" Olympics opening ceremony going to be for Tokyo 2020?

How cringy is their "we love electronics and cartoons" Olympics opening ceremony going to be for Tokyo 2020?

Attached: Japan.jpg (500x300, 12K)

Jelly ?

I don't like olympics
It's waste of money

Attached: 1564799701978.png (892x1016, 479K)

They'll downplay it a lot because most of the world doesn't like it.

Japan's smarter than that. They'll do something tasteful & palatable for the normies.

Japan have samurai and ninja

I hope some flying gundams gliding down into the stadium through the open roof and land on the field like to show real Japanese power

Japan have Nintendo

I love japan and i hate amerishits

Attached: 1539922465754.jpg (623x702, 177K)

this
you are cute by the way :3

Except they didn't last time. They did exactly what OP said in the last Olympic's ending ceremony.

It'll be cute, and the Japanese will breed.

Attached: It's-a me, Abe.webm (600x338, 807K)

Around the same about our inclusion of indigenous theme in our Olympics. Kdian neat how we had to pull them out to make Canada culturally stand out since asides from Terry Fox basically being canonized here we don't have much to include in an Olympic ceremony.

You're not cute

Attached: 4FE51C08D8154757996FBE8ACBF33775.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

>ding ding ding ding ding BREED!

shut the fuck up you moronic weeb

Russia has tigers.
What does Japan have?

Poland

Shibas

Attached: QmQctBlT_20170308110851.jpg (800x789, 97K)

nobody even knows that your country exists. stfu unless your people can produce high quality animation and games.

awesome animation and anime! my fav so far is Evangelion. poor Kawaru, sacrificing himself for shinji. :'( Japan media is so advanced and futuristic! love Japan. :)

Attached: Evangelion_3_poster.png (265x376, 217K)

What a thoughtful opinion.

unironically akira themed performance would be an excellent choice

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE EVANGELION SO MUCH!! IT IS THE BEST ANIME EVER THE STORY IS SO DEEP!! EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGELIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565662224566.png (454x520, 7K)

you wouldn't be able to create anything a sixteenth as meaningful as one minute of that anime. you're not smart and creative enough to create such deep beautiful animation and anime.

>you wouldn't be able to create anything a sixteenth as meaningful as one minute of that anime. you're not smart and creative enough to create such deep beautiful animation and anime.

Attached: images (4).jpg (196x250, 8K)

wasabi (REAL wasabi!)

You mean limited budget as fuck animation drawn in low ass frame rates on top of a industry system that pretty much forces ALL of the burden of funding the anime onto the studio forcing studios to cut corners? How the fuck is One Pace the cornerstone of Japanese anime and manga still have horrid animation in this day and age and the FUCKING EAT IT UP.

USA military bases.
How's that?

Olympics is a massive joke. The only event worth watching is the womans pole vault when the EE and scandi girls come out in their regalia.

Evangelion is overrated piece of crap
for loser pseudo pseudo intellectual weeb

You mean Japanese will be bred by Olympic athletes

Zainichi Korean

Attached: 5FF76ECA-7D2C-46E5-8C56-8BE920F6410E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.51M)