Why does she make Jow Forums absolutely seethe?

Why does she make Jow Forums absolutely seethe?

Attached: 001ca420-de14-11e9-8dae-0c658e56ba63.jpg (639x414, 26K)

Because int full of incels

I had no idea she would even make it out of Swedish media bubble but I'm glad that she did.
I live for chaos like this.

just a subsection of american posters and all of the monkeyzilians. most of Jow Forums are in the team climate goblin.

not only Jow Forums, i don't know about your politicians but ours are mad

Because she speaks for Soros, Rothschild, JP Morgan and basically every jewish organization/banker out there

Yet people see her as a harmless autist

She has a punchable face, like all white teenagers.

Lol, Jow Forums defends her the most

Imagine if Satan found a blonde girl who can fake tears and tell people that only jews can have nice meals and hot shower. That's why

>nice meals and hot shower.
Oh shit the jews already got brazil

>Jow Forums defends her the most

This. Everywhere else (on the site and elsewhere) I have read mostly mockery. Jow Forums has easily had the largest number of Greta-defending comments I've personally seen.

Because Jow Forums is full of pedos
But I read comments under article about her on r/europe and most redditors were very critical of her

Maybe because half on int came to this board from /leftypol/ and other leftist sites

The 350k jews in Brazil are more patriotic than the 11 million arabs living in your shithole. At least I can't complain too much. Swedes on the other hand work for international jews 24/7

she gives swedes a chance to say something on Jow Forums
it's truly annoying

from what i can gather, Jow Forums seems to dislike her cause:
>she's just saying the same thing over and over again
>she's acting too emotional, angry and whiny
>she's saying stuff that apparently we all know and are already doing something about it
>she's a puppet from other powerful people
using her (a child) to say whatever that powerful people believe
it ain't really the message, but the messenger

Attached: 1500138098600.gif (500x377, 92K)

They're incels and autists from Jow Forums, most likely. Now, I myself am likely on the spectrum, and I am also involuntarily celibate, but I don't give two fucks about her and 99% of the time I've seen her, it's been on Jow Forums. She is not relevant news, she's not saying anything new, and yet so many autistic incels are obsessed with her.

I hate her ,i hate everyone who has that shit eating grin , she is a white supremacist , absolutely racist woman

While I do agree with the problem of climate change, I find her really obnoxious and annoying. She just goes around the world spilling her angry autism to everyone for not (in her view) contributing in the reduction of climate change.

i feel this is true desu
i genuinely have never seen her be talked about outside of the internet, most people probably have never heard of her

Bet she hasn’t read a single scientific article and maybe only around 10-20 internet buzzfeed tier articles about the environment in her life

>she's just saying the same thing over and over again
>she's acting too emotional, angry and whiny
So, she is Jow Forums?

She also lives in a society while living in society, hypocritical little bitch.

>just stop producing carbon bro
>look at me, I sailed on a boat, anybody can do it bro
>it's fine, you don't need central heating, think of nature lmao

Attached: 1555934163556.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Bet she has no idea how product distribution works either. We need that oil for transport of shit to stores. Not to mention gigawatts of electricity per day

i just hate sweden no more these thread

>da jews
Wait, I thought americans don't like her. Are there two antagonizing groups of jews now?