That little girl triggers me AAH she is stupid she is stupid poopoohead stupid swede stop supporting her AAAAAAAAAA

>That little girl triggers me AAH she is stupid she is stupid poopoohead stupid swede stop supporting her AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: k.png (232x217, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lefthandpalm.blogspot.com/2013/04/dodgy-cliff-and-randy-mann.html
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bro this is kinda cringe

>She's so powerful and inspirational

Attached: Yay.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Attached: you only see them protesting instead of actually coming up with something.png (1500x1400, 89K)

>stop subsidizing fossil fuels
>invest in renewable energy while using nuclear in the transition period
>ban the usage of plastic for disposable products
>fund the development of more efficient and durable batteries

>b b b bbut then china wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: magacore.png (275x183, 5K)

>implying big corps will waste money on all this shit

They won't (for the most part). That's why regulations exist

>relying on regulations
Ultra giga maxima soy

>but but but what about the CEOs?!?!? NOOOOOOOO you can't regulate my company NOOOOO AHHHHHH my profits!!!!!

Attached: 1557416267808.jpg (640x723, 39K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO SHE CAN'T JUST SKIP SCHOOL THAT'S NOT ALLOWED

Attached: soyboymad3.jpg (1070x1010, 156K)

upvoting because the little girl makes me mad

>Invest in renewable energies
Like what?
Wind turbines are trash that kill wildlife wih no end and need tons of space while also giving undependable energy.
>Solar power
They are an energy net loss, produce tons of dangerous chemicals and pollution.
>Hydro
Only viable in certain places

There are no viable renewables. The future is Nuclear until we figured out (or dont) fusion energy.

Also banning plastic will put a far stronger strain on our supply networks because food needs to be replaced far more often in stores

>NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT
>WHY DOES THAT AUTOMOBILE HAVE NO CAMERAS AGHHHH
>IS THIS AN INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULB???!!?? HOW DARE YOU

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

Funding new research on renewable energy will make them more viable. You also forgot tidal power generation, geotermal plants and biofuel plants
Of course nuclear is still great but not all countries have access to uranium or nuclear capabilities
>Also banning plastic will put a far stronger strain on our supply networks because food needs to be replaced far more often in stores
You can wrap stuff in bioplastics. But I was more thinking about coffee stirrers, plastic bottles, those things you use to clean your ears and so on

Attached: 1538193393328.jpg (860x466, 46K)

LED lights are much more durable and energy efficient. It's your loss if you want to spend more money on your energy bill

>LED lights are much more durable and energy efficient. It's your loss if you want to spend more money on your energy bill

Attached: soyy.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Huge cope

you're arguing with a hungarian bro, it's the same as arguing with a monkey there's no point in doing it

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE BETTER LIGHT BULBS
>B-BUT THEY'RE LESS DURABLE AND CONSUME MORE ENERGY
>HOW DARE YOU BUY ANYTHING BUT THE CHINESE LEDS FOR 10.59 LEVA
>HUGE COPE

Attached: (You).jpg (708x800, 95K)

>Wind turbines are trash that kill wildlife wih no end
FUCK wildlife

shut up ahmed

Awful post

>YEAH WE'LL TOTALLY OVERCOME CLIMATE CHANGE WITH INSPIRATIONAL SPEECHES
>AND DON'T FORGET THE TAXES

Attached: 1518729563923.gif (413x243, 51K)

10levs for LED? i buy them for 2-3

Az ne kupuvam otde da znam

also support global depopulation

>that girl needs a good dicking, i offer myself for the task

Attached: .png (640x640, 305K)

basically Lisa Simpson on crack

Attached: 1569323156395.png (794x798, 292K)

based post, redpilled too

some retarded birds arent wildlife with no end

i know environmentalists are annoying so the knee jerk is to disagree with them but fucking come on now
carbon makes shit hotter, we're adding carbon to the cycle which makes it keep increasing because only a certain amount is absorbed back a year

Attached: yoyo.png (524x624, 529K)

it's a hoax
yesterday it was the ozone layer and the coming ice age
now it is global warming
it was bullshit yesterday and it is bullshit today

Attached: 1546690901589.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Attached: 1568792897803.jpg (540x960, 255K)

Even if it’s a hoax, what’s wrong with taking care of our planet?

carbon doesn't make shit warmer or we aren't putting carbon into the atomsphere
at least one of those has to be wrong, tell me which
either way fossil fuels are limited and theres a lot of fucking rubbish floating around and the population of all animals is a tiny fraction of what it once was

I agree we shouldn't live like niggers and take basic steps to clean our shit up. Still making the population pay CO2 taxes and whatnot doesn't really solve anything but create another profit mill and eradicate competition only advantageous for megacompanies.

You have a point with the plastic rubbish, but as for wild animals, the whole initial point of creating a civilisation was to protect from attacks of wild animals.

The hilarious thing is that the graph you posted is not even scientific and the guys who are stated as sources (Cliff Harris and Randy Mann) doesn't even have an actual college degree.

I don't have to write anything more about it but this link disproves the shit very well
lefthandpalm.blogspot.com/2013/04/dodgy-cliff-and-randy-mann.html

Here's an ACTUAL reconstruction of temperatures the last 200 years made by ACTUAL SCIENTISTS

you Jow Forumsfags are literally retarded and will fall for any propaganda and fake infograph thrown at you lmao

Attached: tempiceages.png (1449x1088, 341K)

yeah but its still quite grim that basically all mammals left are humans or our bred to be retarded food

we NEED to give the saudis more money THINK OF ALL THE WARS THEY COULD FUND!

This is another hoax deniers like to throw around, "HURR DURR BACK IN THE DAYS SCIENTISTS WERE SAYING THE WORLD WAS COOLING"

Actually in the 70s they were indeed some papers stating that the world was cooling. However, there was SIX TIMES as many papers stating that the world was warming.
SOURCE:
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

And today the scientific community completely agrees that the world is warming as all science points to that.

now eat shit and die you stupid belgian faggot

Attached: pepepunch.png (785x757, 123K)

based

Dude I live in the wine border, my direct ancestors in the late middle ages had a vineyard here. Then it became too cold peaking in the Spanish period. Now we're almost back to the point where we can make good wine here again. It's already possible but far from ideal yet.

The vinestock used here was introduced by the Romans btw, who teached the art to the Belgic tribe of Trevires.

seething with rage

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

NO MORE SCIENCE NEEDS TO BE DONE

BELIEVE THE SCIENCE

STOP ARGUING WITH ME JUST BELIEVE ME ERR I MEAN BELIEVE THE SCIENCE!!!

Attached: 1569331415830.gif (498x278, 621K)

That retarded brat named 5 countries that were hastening the climate change.Those countries are

France
Brazil
Germany
Argentina
Turkey

Holy fuck, except for maybe Brazil none of these countries are doing half the damage China and USA is doing but no fuck these cunts in particular, lmfao.

>Here's an ACTUAL reconstruction of temperatures the last 200 years made by ACTUAL SCIENTISTS
your graph is from 2013, that 2016 point is a projection

>(Cliff Harris and Randy Mann) doesn't even have an actual college degree.

not a proper high priest hunh? I guess now everything they say must be invalid because there's no way anyone can have expertise on a subject without having a college degree

Anyone Remember how there would be 50million "cLiMaTe rEfUgEes" by 2015 and how 2015 was going to be An apocalyptic hell? This was around 2000.

So that's why monkeys are on fire all day long.