Stop polluting

stop polluting.

Attached: 1542878819403.jpg (218x219, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/video/2019/09/23/thunberg-says-leaders-empty-words-have-s?videoId=603917239&videoChannel=118169&channelName=Editors' Picks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stop polluting.

Attached: 12053.jpg (231x218, 9K)

>Poor-uert "Rico"

I legit don't understand the hate for her. Someone explain.

I work in a plastic bag factory

brb going to burn some more trash

Where did you norms even "watch" this potato that you're spamming all these threads? Are you all literal 60 year old boomers who watch TV?

ahh, so this is the epic German humor I've been hearing about.
Only Jow Forumstards and boomers hate her.

>Retarded face, angry at me.
Thats it.

>NOOOOOOOO! STOP SAYING THATTTTTTTT! I NEED MY PLASTIC STAR WARS DOL- I MEAN ACTION FIGURES! HOW WILL I SHOW THAT IM A FAN IF I DON'T BUY ALL OF DISNEY'S GARBAGE!?

Attached: 1552576252208.png (647x778, 17K)

Muh global warming

its literally only third worlders upset

You do know news websites have videos and stuff right?
reuters.com/video/2019/09/23/thunberg-says-leaders-empty-words-have-s?videoId=603917239&videoChannel=118169&channelName=Editors' Picks

third worlders dont give a shit about what some white bitch tells them to do, do you really think anybody in india is going to change tomorrow because they were so moved by grutta

the people that are mad are the ones who realize they are going to be doing the bulk of what the wealthy virtue signaling left is demanding, and it will do fuck all when the bulk of pollution is coming from the 3rd world

>Using plastic bags? Not cool bro. Also I did not see you seperate your garbage properly, it is my duty to report that. I am sorry.

Attached: 1547490002793.jpg (1080x1246, 119K)

shut the fuck up and stop the fires already you goddamn viado

Imagine having sex with Greta Thunberg.
You'd have to teach her everything about sex and she'd look all confused due to her autism.
Imagine her facial expressions as you start plowing her hard in missionary position.
She would bite her lip and her eyes would scan the room while you fuck her, almost like she's not fully aware of what's happening.
Her face would show both pleasure and confusion at the same time.
Then, as you ejaculate deep into her, she experiences an orgasm for the first time and lets out a cute autistic squeal.
She would be out of breath and would watch your thick semen slowly leak out of her cute underdeveloped body.

What a bad acting, I realize this is autism or something, but it's just painful to watch

tard rage + her hate for nuclear energy aka the only actual clean energy

No, not you

Attached: 1569262551432.jpg (960x844, 129K)

Attached: 1563605464514.jpg (617x800, 69K)

going anywhere except modern fancy 1st world cities would be gross. just ugh. imagine actually having to talk to some 3rd world peasants. disgusting.

Manchildren and boomers scared of change
Because using plastic straws is apparently a fundamental freedom that need to be protected

If a 14 year old with 3 mental handicaps goes to the UN and tell them to stop the economy, and all the journalists of the west support her, then there is good reasons to rage.

And yes, we perfectly know the UN don't control jack shit and it's basically powerless, but she don't. And she is lecturing presidents all over the world.

I'll sneed you