So, we're pretty much all in agreeance that the Skycoin image assassination attempt in July has been proven not fatal...

So, we're pretty much all in agreeance that the Skycoin image assassination attempt in July has been proven not fatal, right?

We'll be sitting on about six months of positive developments for the coin once we hit the final phase of this bear market. The disgruntled investors that are currently shorting the coin will run out of funds soon, and we'll start mooning uncontrollably.

The entire market is going through an immunization phase and Skycoin got its vaccinations early. The more you accumulate at this price, the faster whales won't be able to suppress it any more.

Attached: 806010792_131480.jpg (1127x1280, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEZe4DayuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just to recap why it's not dead, let's cover some fud that was successful in tanking the price.

Exhibit A. The claim that Skycoin published a blog post about communications with Binance about putting BNB on Fiber, without actual coordination with Binance. Finally validated just a few days ago.

Attached: Skycoin-Binance-Partnership.jpg (3188x2284, 1.23M)

Exhibit B. The concept that the team has "exit scammed". They're still paying to fly a team of promoters around to events and still spending their time and resources on hardware and software.

Attached: photo5084623099982358510.jpg (1273x1280, 273K)

Exhibit B part 2

Attached: photo6206269662057048126.jpg (1280x960, 231K)

Exhibit C. The police report for the kidnapping has been around for a while. Part 2 is the fact that the kidnappers haven't posted to social media since the incident.

Attached: 1538761816888.png (1136x2198, 2.78M)

Poor Sam, shouldn't have done it. No posts since the incident.

Attached: Screen Shot 6.jpg (1728x848, 229K)

fuck off sudo

>imagine having to convince yourself this hard that you haven’t thrown all your money into a scam.

So your only rebuttal to the evidence presented is “hurr durr muh scam”

Fren you’re never getting your money back. It’s never going back up. I’m sorry you got scammed. Take what little you have left and put it in chainlink. The alternative is to watch helplessly as chainlink continues to moon with you left telling yourself you’re in it for the tech and in 10 years you’ll be rich.

Not only did Binance not delist Sky. They doubled down in their support. Thats enough for me desu. Still think the bottom has not been found though but I'm watching carefully

Hey Candy. Need more tips on not getting cucked by your friend's sister?

Of course, I DYOR for all the coins I actually put money in.

You don't?

Attached: Screen Shot 11.jpg (2042x1144, 273K)

I choose ones that don’t have a worrying amount of real world fud shrouding them that requires explaining away rather than the obviously satirical ‘bunch of 4 channers’ tier fud surrounding Link. i.e. I’m basically all in on Link and so far I’m massively up.

Oh yikes. You know oracles don't actually exist, right?

I hope you make some good gains on it while you can.

Attached: happythanksgiving.png (2304x1818, 696K)

lmao He always leaves threads after he is called by name.

Low IQ normie attempt at shilling a refugee coin. btfo

Oh man, what did they do, pledge funds for migration efforts?

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEZe4DayuI

>Holocuck

>tfw no saggy milkers gf

Attached: 1525535791544.jpg (356x356, 16K)

dont know who candy is but i know that is sudo. you would think a community manager would have something better to do than shitpost on Jow Forums all day

They actual hold up surprisingly well.

Attached: 15412614778231217773568305871897.png (1599x2048, 2.78M)

Candy is a skinnyfat ginger developmental failure pattern who literally modeled his online persona after degen postmodern weeb anime larp culture.

Attached: candyman.gif (500x281, 888K)

Jelly faggot

sudo was fired

Yep i certainly was now you can all buy skycoin. Dont forget I have about 80k skycoin

It she floats, then she is not a witch like we had thought
A down payment on another one at salem's lot

These all your coins huh?

Attached: poopysudo.png (336x541, 62K)

This nigga just named that file "poopysudo" what a faggot.

They think getting indoctrinated by shill interweb articles is DYOR

>agreeance

Use actual words if you want people to read your bullshit.

Is that the hobbit hole from the LOTR movies? I am actually rewatching those right now. Good shit

nice job ruining the image with niggercoin
faggot

If the community manager is shitposting on Jow Forums, maybe they do have a decent chance of making a dchan after all.

Seriously, skycoin needs to show less concepts and more actual working examples such as dchan. And algo fucking when already

Attached: skyneet.png (420x388, 352K)

I tried familia. You’re welcome to watch as Link becomes the biggest crypto project of the year and Skycoin slides into obscurity. You’re in it for the tech though!

And don’t forget to buy a satellite! kek