I may or may not be affiliated with ICON. Maybe

I may or may not be affiliated with ICON. Maybe.

ICON raised $45million in the ICO and burned through most of it. Some of you found out about a scandal that leaked in Korean news about Daylight Financial and millions of dollars in a lawsuit and backtaxes. Min tried to play it off on twitter. I’ve seen a few of you post about it here but kept quiet about it.

Part of the ICO funds went to pay that off while the rest was focused on development. The team did rapidly expand from very small to having almost 80 developers. So they did a great job on growing the company. Unfortunately they ran into funding issues and are dependent on the token unlock to cover operating costs.

So be aware that the team will be dumping on Binance and Korean exchanges. Since KRW pair volume is low, they may do it on Binance. They recently received approval from the Foundation HQ in Switzerland to do so. I’m not sure yet about the buyback.

Anyways, I’ve seen a lot of you guys really frustrated on here so just be careful and watch the price. You may have already seen some sharp sell offs on Binance.

There is some good news on the horizon but just be careful. I can’t disclose much.

Attached: 364D043E-B695-4EAD-BA5F-385BA07D8C69.png (1400x789, 879K)

Dayli*

What can you disclose? Give us all you can tell us mate, we are all fucking GOOKED beyond belief. trust me. I lost hundreds of thousands on this shit, and so many other /biz tards have as well.

Honestly thanks for the butt ramming, it wasn't enjoyable but put me in my place. Thank fuck link was 50% of my portfolio and not this shit

I have lost nearly a million dollars from ATH because I went nearly 100% into ICON and have held this fucking bag the entire way down.

Please tell us more friend

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-003007_Gallery.jpg (488x530, 135K)

Attached: Icon.png (1467x568, 272K)

Attached: Kavanaugh.png (1168x290, 90K)

Attached: #NoMoreGuns.png (1162x430, 114K)

Attached: National School Walkout.png (1158x515, 137K)

Yep used to be over 300k and now 24k. Fucking gooked shitcoin. Worst decision ever.

Nice larp, but seriously you don't need to fud this coin, Jow Forums already hates it, there's literally a meme associating icon with buttfucking, just let it rest.

Ah yes, ICX, I got raped pretty hard on this one! Easily one of my greatest losses of the year. What can I say, but it was an EPIC hold! Can;t wait to see how low my investment will go!

Sing along Jow Forums

~ Assholes high, into the sky ~
~ When ICX comes a knockin, my pants be a droppin' ~
~ Down it goes, all the money down the drain ~
~ ICX Raping your asshole, loving all the pain ~

Happy buttfucking fellow ICX holders!

>11629800
Hello everybody and welcome to WHEEL OF SHITCOINS

I'm your host, analmcrape, and here are our contestents! BRRRRAP oh wait just kidding it's a fucking autistic shithead who loves getting raped by shitcoins! What do you have to say to the audiance?

"I WANT TO FILL MY BIG FAT MEATY BOY HOLE WITH ICX SO THAT I CAN SHORT MY OWN LIFE DOWN TO ZERO!

BUY THE DIP, THEN DIP INTO MY OWN ASSHOLE AGAIN AND AGAIN! IT;S THE NEVER ENDING CAROUSEL OF ASS FUCKING!"

"Wow that seems like a really good investment, mind if I climb into your asshole?"

"Sure, go ahead! Just watch out for Mr ICX, he'll fucking rape your asshole too!"

"Duly noted! Into the infinite asshole I gooooooooooooooooo~"

"Woah! How far does this man;s asshole go? Just goes to show you the POWER of ICX! It can turn any asshole into an INFINIASSHOLE!"

/biz standard fud
1. Your coin is a shitcoin my coin is superior
2. your coin is an obvious exitscam
3. I bought at ICO and sold at ATH - I am very smart and you are stupid as shit

Anyone else looking forward to the next dump? I'm hoping we can hit negative values on this coin soon enough! Can you imagine the pain and misery if it went negative! I can't wait another minute! I think I'll die if I have to wait another second for ICX to go below 0!

I CANT WAIT ANYMOE PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING GO TO ZEOR I WANT TO SEE ALL MY MONEY DISSAPEAR THEN I CAN MAYBE IF IM LUCKY AFFOR DOT KILLMYSELF HOLY SHIT PLEASE PLEAS EPLEASW EJUST END IT ALL GOD DAMN PLEASE JUST END MY LIFE IE QANT TO DIE I WJWNRFNT IJUST KILL ME ALREAYD EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE NEEDS TO KILL ME RIGH RTNOW OLPPELASE DIE I NEED TO DIE NOW

Attached: 1541264057389[1].jpg (474x472, 18K)

icon is shit compared to waltonchain lol. Walton actually makes mad money and will never run out of funds plus they have over 300 employees and 3 national blockchain schools

The only other thing I can tell you is Min Kim has a large iTunes KPop library

Gooked

not sure if srs

Sorry you lost your funds user. I fucked some Korean hookers with it. The next yellow paper is almost done. I usually write a couple sentences a day so it’s taken a while sorry.

Good news? Are they setting up a second vending machine that accepts Icon?
How anyone can still hold on to this gook scam is beyond me.

kek

Min Kim spent all our ICO money to buy out kpop albums so he could get a chance to meet his favorite idols.

Attached: 8173da8eb4c4a5964c13a9bd5554cd9cf331e6efe9c07b2fc2da969f9ef6ea0a.jpg (800x532, 51K)

Nah the unlock already happened in April.

I'm still GOOKED though. FUCK

I don't recognize a single idol in that pic. Is this a new group?

It's the new group Produce 48, 3rd generation Produce 101 competition show with Korean trainees + AKB48 members. They just debuted officially

>just when you think we cant sink any lower, we do

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ho Lee Fuk