Your singularity food? The first food you'll eat after the singularity

Your singularity food? The first food you'll eat after the singularity.

For me it's Kobe beef, the best beef in the world.

Attached: kobe beef.jpg (738x554, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 09-19-06-kim-bigmac01.jpg (397x319, 154K)

20floz of onions

>Eating meat
Yikes

Attached: NPS_map_symbol_fishing.svg.png (1024x1024, 39K)

fuck thats too rare

Except it’s literally dumping right now. Target: 6100 sats

Attached: CB6DD8E7-196D-4290-8BC6-B20CEA41EDBC.png (800x668, 86K)

Attached: maccoin.jpg (539x960, 129K)

wtf its still walking around the table and shitting on your lap

that looks fucking awful. looks like a heart attack objectified.
any meat but chicken or fish isn't worth eating. steaks and pork are pleb food.

I havnt ate McDonalds in over a decade and shy away from fast food but when the Singularity happens I will drive to my local McDonalds and happily enjoy a Big Mac...why would you dine on anything else?

I will buy an entire cow and eat it raw

Waygu is better pretentious fagit

That isn't Kobe beef in your picture

Everyone saying that's too rare is fucked

BIG MAC

Attached: 34A74B6D-535D-4A60-8F41-C4B66A32B29A.jpg (548x599, 172K)

>1000
Fucking chekt.

I’ve had prime cuts of ribeye and filet that taste better than kobe. The Japanese get a bit carried away with their delusions of culinary superiority.

The only true answer

Are you black? no racism just really wondering who thinks that's too rare.

trips of truth, checked

Attached: LINK (624).jpg (2975x3506, 3.35M)

a nice girl's butt

Checked and kekd

Attached: 2359E77E-0EB6-4381-B0EF-AA513262EBE7.jpg (750x1334, 445K)

Post-singularity would imply we've transcended the need for food. Our AI divine ruler would have long since figured out how to synthesize all the energy we need from pure sunlight

mcchicken with extra mcchicken sauce

I'm unironically black and think that's too rare. I get my steak medium rare when dining out and the rest of my family thinks that's too rare.

That looks medium rare though. It's still pink, not purple

I've been vegan for 4 years. Big Mac.

fpbp

Attached: tumblr_o1dak3XeQm1v0pigno1_500.jpg (409x409, 44K)

I'm a vego fag but when the singularity comes I'm getting a big mac

Its not just the nips. Plebs think more expensive = better.

Is this how amerifats eat imported Kobe beef? What a disgrace.

if you actually have ever had it you would know its extremely overrated. just get a good rib eye for a fraction of the cost

Sushi burritos.. lots n lots of sushi burittos :3

BIG old bowl of pink slime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

This but well done

Kobe beef isn't that good. Way too fat IMO. I'd rather have a good Charolais or Fin gras du Mezenc you can eat blue rare.

argentine black angus rib eye had the best taste i have tried a lot of shit usda prime is asswipe compared. but it has it's own problems the connective tissue is very strong in it even after aging, stucks between your teeth which is not nice.

>the singularity

wat?

Fuck this thread you cocky fuck. You are the reason we won't make it with faggot threads tempting the universe to JUST us by being overzealous like this. I hope you lose your private keys to your 1k LINKlet stack.

Oh. And McDonald's of course has to be the singularity meal. Amerimuts can't even get pic related. I'll have to send one of these to Sergey.
>land of the free

Attached: IMG_20181008_212038.jpg (3024x4032, 1.92M)

For me, it's the same.

Checked. Nice digits.

Attached: 1517385627076s.jpg (230x250, 6K)

/thread

holy fuck those digits

Most Kobe outside of Japan isn't Kobe, it's just some jap exporter ripping off round eyes.

Hell, getting genuine Kobe IN Japan can be an issue these days, it's so meme now.

The best steak I ever had was on the cow an hour before I ate it. Same for fish. The best salmon in the world is one caught from the river outside of Anchorage in the summer, and on the fire 15 minutes after you catch it. You can't get the quality anywhere, because it will never be that fresh again.

Dude, most of the incels and NEETs on this site would dump a bunch of A1 sauce on it, after burning it to medium well, anyway. They can have the freezer burned tri-tip, they wouldn't know the difference.

That steak is perfect. If you think it's too rare, you like the taste of overcooked beef.

we literally just ask for extra patties, they don't bombard us with stupid marketing over here because we just get what we ask for

It will only be lab grown meat after the singularity

For me, it's the McChicken

The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>any meat but chicken or fish isn't worth eating. steaks and pork are pleb food.

> steak - pleb food
> fish - not pleb food

Please user, tell me where I can buy a bag of steaks for 10 buckaroos as I can point to you where you can buy a box of 20 lbs of chicken for $30.

Fpbp

$15 where the heck do u live?

How much do you get paid? Seriously, is this a gig I should consider?

GTFO. I know you can't get extra patties on Big Macs. No one does that in the states.

$15 Malaysian Ringit which is like $3.60 in USD. I don't live anywhere. I travel the world and live off crypto.

That's what medium rare looks like though. The only problem with that steak is the sear looks like it was grilled and not seared in a cast iron pan with oil to create a nice golden-brown crust.

That looks shit.

BASED AND REDPILLED AS FUCK

for me, it's the mcchicken

Damn even the get is 1000, fuck you linkies and your goddamn singularity meme

the only right answer desu

The singularity is fiction. Even if it were to happen, it won't happen in our lifetimes.

Fucking checked.

I'm gonna surpise my wife with a whole jamon de bellota

I'm going to make my favorite chili but instead of doing canned I'm going to finally take the time to make it from all fresh ingredients I grow in my own aeroponics garden and spices I crush myself mortar-n-pestle style. I'll have my family over and we'll all dig in and they can tell me what I can do to improve it. (It requires no improvement.) Then we'll enjoy a night of drinking good bourbon (and Miller for those that just want to stick to their usual) and playing farkle. By evenings end we'll crowd around a bonfire and reminisce my deceased brother. I miss him still.

When singularity comes we won't need to eat. Just need a some low voltages to move our consciousness around on the network.

Attached: black-pudding-lead.jpg (700x360, 58K)

Not different from what I eat now, except I would like to take my parents for a steak dinner at the nicest place in town.

I do plan to go to a nice restaurant for dinner when I make it on one of my attempts (crypto or career-wise), but nothing specific. Won't be too hard to choose, as I just need to find the rare good vegan option.

You guys have zero fucking taste re beef.
I ironically best beef I’ve had was from Salt Baes Nurset restaurant in The Four Seasons, Dubai. Hot second would have been the wagu and local (I’m aussie) cuts at Cafe Sydney.

I’m rich already so fuck you

Attached: C62510BB-4184-4987-9475-AA5EF3A354FB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

When the singularity hits, not when you make it, you fucking faggot

Exquisite taste, if I do say so myself.

fucking snake eatin bogan cunt

Just bought 6lbs of lean ground beef 15$, 6lbs chicken breast 12$, 2lbs string beans, 2lbs broccoli, 4lbs brussel sprouts, 2lbs cheddar, 2liters goat kefir.
Veganfags and carbfags get out.

What singularity?

Kobe beef is not overrated, it's just that most of you fags only have tried it at western restaurants where they don't know how to prepare/serve it (e.g. OP's pic). Go to a good Kobe beef restaurant in Japan if you want experience it.

Japan feeds their cows a diet of onions to make the beef fat as soft and buttery as it is.
Real beef fat is supposed to be tough and crunchy. That means that the fat is saturated and healthy.

Japan has a nice food culture, but onions is their downfall.

Of course you know that by onions I meant yoS.

Larping faggot stuck in shit hole country with delusions of grandeur