Wew lad. oyster thought they manufactured the perfect scam

medium.com/@subedipatel/is-it-an-elaborate-crypto-exit-scam-or-an-elaborate-conspiracy-167abea3e797

Attached: oyster.png (276x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@subedipatel/is-it-an-elaborate-crypto-exit-scam-or-an-elaborate-conspiracy-167abea3e797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cliffs: Oyster is trying to push a new contract out tomorrow or monday. Plan on releasing evidence of bruno in the coming weeks.

Attention whore much? You can just wait it out for a bit instead of writing this article craving for attention lmao.

Wait it out? They need to be put on the spot. Trying to push the contract through for another dump rather than providing any evidence to investors.

>the state of prl holders

"Where is Bruno?" and "Why anonymous staff is not gord-not gord for your crypto company"

"Bruno Pearlstein & his shoah from the crypto scene"

Attached: 1528741137178.png (830x844, 152K)

Attached: 1FD81180-3D40-499A-A328-14E9B2E8036E.png (750x1334, 490K)

Kek

To be fair, people who so easily fall for such scams don't deserve money.

Attached: The smell of rotting fish is almost unbearable....png (455x682, 629K)

He did good

Kek that faggot realized that they ran company into the ground and “willing” to work with Bruno now.

Go fuck your ass with a broom you stupid anime faggot, men are talking here

its gets worse the more time i read it

I somewhat agree. Prl niggers have been spreading FUD about BAT for almost a year now though, and I have analyzed their mental state in countless threads, and I feel bad for them. I would have liked to see them wash their hands of all of this, and just join the BAT marines. I have given them hundreds of red pills, and they could have and could still be good advocates for BAT. But now it looks like they are going to lose a lot of money, and they dont deserve it even though im still salty about all the lies they spread in the past. They certainly dont deserve to double down and lose everything.

Feelsbadman BAT and PRL could have been frens even if it was a legitimate project. It looks like its just a huge exit scam thats unraveling though. I guess we will find out in a few days/weeks. Either way the public perception of this coin is eternally ruined. If they still hate BAT after all of this, they should at least ditch their prl bags for xlm assuming they can.

Fuck off BAT shill faggots, PRL will have it’s moon mission soon

I will extend the olive branch one more time. After this i will rescind the offer, and there will be no more room on the BAT train.

Even if prl turns out to not be an exit scam, nobody will ever buy this token again. Its reputation is currently worse than bitconnect. Much better coin out there user. Dont get emotionally attached. Im an og ethereum holder and i had to cut ties with purchasing that token despite all the money it made me. Moved on to better things.

Columbo is needed here I think.

BAT is a shitcoin, but at least it has SOME possibility of mooning unlike this worthless shitcoin.
you are a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are

Attached: In time you will know the tragic extent of my failings....png (561x428, 488K)

I cannot express to you how happy I was when I saw the PRL exit scam drop of 60%

I check on my BAT bags everyday, and buy some more. After that I then check the PRL token price, and just smile from ear to ear.

"""""______IIIINVEEEESTOOOOORS______""""
fucking pajeet
dead giveaway
>muh life savings gone
>plz sir mi familia
>sir plz price prediction

sir i can provide the needful. I am not a pajeet, and i certainly dont hold any prl
After I saw the prl news i started developing new BAT redpills. Once the prl bois are gone i can deliver better quality BAT material. I think the $20 BAT formula is a hit. I already saw someone copypasta on reddit.

I've been posting this on PRL threads and subverting the admins by sharing it to people that aren't screaming with pitchforks

Attached: Bruno's Medium Article Nov, 2018 1.png (3000x6988, 3.33M)

Part II
Bruno does his thing
Full prl chat starts npc chanting kill Bruno
Bruno releases Medium article
Medium article gets deleted
Suddenly after 3 days Bill and all admins are calling for silence, and deleting messages that are objective or pro Bruno

Attached: Bruno's Medium Article Nov, 2018 2.png (3000x7001, 3.49M)

the admins over there are huge faggots. Conspiracy or not this coin has stay away written all over it. I have been warning people forever, and they just call me a FUDer.

>muh fud

someone just wrote a medium article using my second screencap. n i c e, it's working

this will all be over soon. Either they prove bruno is legitimate, and turn trading back on and it dumps, or they can deliver no proof, and theres an exit scam. Either way prl loses.

#

Bruno deleted it himself. The medium post....